ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC BOAT FISHING TRIP (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/673548-esc-boat-fishing-trip.html)

jon700 10 March 2008 08:52 PM

ESC BOAT FISHING TRIP

As we havent been for ages and i know tinys gagging to go again (as well as me) i thought about arranging another trip. we need approx 8 people and it would be the same boat and same location.it is an excellent day and is real value for money and i think i can safely say everyone that has been has had a great time with plenty of fish caught. any one that is intrested then please put your names below and i will get some dates from rob the skipper. once booked please note that a small deposit would be required. thanks jon

Nate 10 March 2008 09:37 PM

Is this the 'Jon' we already know ????

Spec'c'57 10 March 2008 09:43 PM

Not scobby nope.... ;)

Tiny 10 March 2008 10:24 PM

Nice one Jon :luxhello: :luxhello:

Stick myself , Shain & my dad down please :thumb:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo Fishing again :notworthy :notworthy

Tiny 10 March 2008 11:29 PM

Jon ..

Here you go saves another PM :lol1:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...INGTRIP016.jpg

:luxhello: :luxhello:

Phil 10 March 2008 11:32 PM

Date dependant I am up for this

Tiny 11 March 2008 06:49 AM

ESC BOAT FISHING TRIP

Date still tbc .................

1. Jon700

2. Slim

3.Shain

4. Slims Dad

5.The Boss

6. KevD

jon700 11 March 2008 10:20 AM

have spoken to rob this morning aand he seems to think we have another 3/4/5dates pencilled in already but as he didnthave his diary on him couldnt confirm. i am calling him tonight at 7pm to sort out so will post the dates after. he did say that even if we did have problems filling the spaces he could get extra people but i think that we wont have that problem.

IN THE STICKS 11 March 2008 11:14 AM

Does the skipper supply the fishing gear ? I've got course fishing stuff but not any sea fishing gear . I maybe up for a little trip depending on the dates, when you find out :thumb:

jon700 11 March 2008 12:46 PM

yep rob the skipper supplies everythingif you need it.you just need to let us know before hand. the bait is included as well. will post the costs tonight but its going to be around 40 to 50 each depending on numbers.

John1uk 11 March 2008 12:47 PM

ESC BOAT FISHING TRIP

Date still tbc .................

1. Jon700

2. Slim

3.Shain

4. Slims Dad

5.The Boss

6. KevD

7.John1uk

jon700 11 March 2008 12:57 PM

nearly there with numbers already:lol1:

Tiny 11 March 2008 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by jon700 (Post 7722582)
have spoken to rob this morning aand he seems to think we have another 3/4/5dates pencilled in already but as he didnthave his diary on him couldnt confirm.

Yes mate im sure we have somewhere , There is a thread in here somewhere with the dates on it , Let me have a look sea ;)

John1uk Sorted them out for us , Im so happy to see Johns name on the list :luxhello:

Come on Dave you will love it , Its a fantastic day out :D :D

Tiny 11 March 2008 06:11 PM

2008 Dates we have planned ...

The months are as follows: for 2008

Month --- ---Date-------- Day--------- Fish

May ---------31st -------Saturday ---Smooth Hounds.

July--------- 6th ---------Sunday -----Skate/Bass.

Nov ---------2nd ---------Sunday ----Skate/Codling.

Personally im gutted if we have to wait until 31st May to get out again :( :(

John1uk 11 March 2008 06:56 PM

Thanx Jon700 for taking this over mate... i really appreciate it :thumb:

jon700 12 March 2008 10:17 AM

have spoken to rob and those dates; sat 31st may sun 6th july and sun 2nd november are still standing. there are no trips earlier as rob is fully booked.if some people wanted to go before the may trip then he may be able to fit them on a midweek trip but obviously most people have work commitments, however i work one week on and one week off so if anyone wants to try for a trip i would be up for it so let me know.when speaking to rob there are a couple of extra dates he could do these are 9th august a bass trip and either 20th or 21st december cod trip.he is holding these dates for me until we decide whether or not to go for them. i know the august trip is in the summer hols and i am away and the december trips close to crimbo so let me know what you think and ill let rob know

Tiny 12 March 2008 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by jon700 (Post 7725152)
have spoken to rob and those dates; sat 31st may sun 6th july and sun 2nd november are still standing.

That's great then , I Will get Fozzie to add these into the calendar :thumb:

Jon if i was you mate , I Would now start a "fresh thread " With the date of Saturday 31st May in the title , We can then get confirmed names & deposits paid beforehand

there are no trips earlier as rob is fully booked.if some people wanted to go before the may trip then he may be able to fit them on a midweek trip but obviously most people have work commitments, however i work one week on and one week off so if anyone wants to try for a trip i would be up for it so let me know.
Work for myself mate , So can swing the odd day here & now , Would be interested in a mid week trip if needed to make the numbers up , Please bear me in mind

when speaking to rob there are a couple of extra dates he could do these are 9th august a bass trip and either 20th or 21st december cod trip.he is holding these dates for me until we decide whether or not to go for them. i know the august trip is in the summer hols and i am away and the december trips close to crimbo so let me know what you think and ill let rob know
Also interested in both these dates as well

We are getting somewhere now :notworthy :notworthy

Bring it on , DAWNBREAKER 3 Here we come :luxhello: :luxhello:

IN THE STICKS 14 March 2008 01:17 PM

I may be up for the July trip , but May 31st is Mrs birthday so that ones out for me

Dave

Tiny 23 March 2008 09:56 PM

^^^^