ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Can It Get Any Worse???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/669803-can-it-get-any-worse.html)

Walwal 23 February 2008 07:33 PM

Can It Get Any Worse????

Sigh, wopped again. :(

Just end the season.

Days like this you hate football, tho not unexpected. However, Newcastle must be the unluckiest team in the league considering how many defensive mistakes lead to goals.

Man U made 3 defensive errors, no goals resulted, Toon make the same, 3 goals.

Andy.

STi wanna Subaru 23 February 2008 07:52 PM

Yes it's down to luck.

Walwal 23 February 2008 08:01 PM

no, you misunderstand which is probable considering you support Man U

I'll put it in simple terms so you understand ;)

Aye we were crap, aye we were outplayed, but so many defensive mistakes lead to goals that just don't happen with other teams.

Now do you understand???

Andy

STi wanna Subaru 23 February 2008 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Walwal (Post 7680059)
no, you misunderstand which is probable considering you support Man U

I'll put it in simple terms so you understand ;)

Aye we were crap, aye we were outplayed, but so many defensive mistakes lead to goals that just don't happen with other teams.

Now do you understand???

Andy

I get you... it's just a stupid comment. Your defenders are crap so make more mistakes than most. When you play a good team they have better players to punish those mistakes. When teams playing Newcastle make a mistake Newcastle don't have good enough players to capitalise on the mistakes. It's not luck it's just the nature of the game of football :rolleyes:

I hope Newcastle go down. They really are a joke team in the Prem.

Walwal 23 February 2008 08:12 PM

You're right bar the bit about going down. Not this season, but in all most of the other Premiership seasons, we've brought something to the league that people can enjoy/ laugh at/cringe at. Then again, this season, plenty to cringe at LOL

The league would be a worse place without us.

And it's not a stupid comment, Newcastle make a mistake aginst ANY team and they're punished, not just the good ones.

Andy

richiewong 23 February 2008 08:43 PM

Thats not bad, I went to game with a positive attitude that it would be 5-0 so getting a bungled 1 is good.

Man Utd were class and a joy to watch!

pslewis 23 February 2008 08:54 PM

BORO the Team of choice for the North then? :thumb: :D

richiewong 23 February 2008 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 7680202)
BORO the Team of choice for the North then? :thumb: :D

On current form then yes:rolleyes:

Evening Pete:thumb:

16vmarc 24 February 2008 10:34 AM

Newcastle do deserve to go down!

Rooneys second goal :thumb:

richie001 24 February 2008 10:40 AM

Newcastle have been a little unluckly i'm a Chelsea fan and even i admit are winning goal was offside.

pippyrips 24 February 2008 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 7680068)
I get you... it's just a stupid comment. Your defenders are crap so make more mistakes than most. When you play a good team they have better players to punish those mistakes. When teams playing Newcastle make a mistake Newcastle don't have good enough players to capitalise on the mistakes. It's not luck it's just the nature of the game of football :rolleyes:

Got to agree with STI wanna Subaru.

Still it could be worse for Newcastle fans....... imagine what the score would have been if Calamity Bramble was still in the side:eek2:

kingofturds 24 February 2008 02:25 PM

I watched les ferdinand on tv last night spouting on about it was going to be a close game:freak3: be fun going into work tomorrow, I told the man u freaks they were gonna get spanked 4-0, still wear the shirt in though unlike your average man utd fan:p

STi wanna Subaru 24 February 2008 09:12 PM

Newcastle fans are great. So thick it's comedy reading their posts :D

wrxjay03 24 February 2008 09:24 PM

great goal from FAYE though :luxhello: