ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   Keith Michaels Renewals (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/669770-keith-michaels-renewals.html)

Matt_Davies 23 February 2008 06:15 PM

Keith Michaels Renewals

Does anyone know if these guys post your renewal quote straight out to you or do you have to ring them for this ?

If so - how soon before before your current policy expires can you ring to get a new quote?

Cheers, Matt :D

Moley 23 February 2008 10:23 PM

We aim to get them out between 21 days before renewal date, depending on when we recieve the prices from the insurers.

Matt_Davies 23 February 2008 10:43 PM

No worries, cheers for that Gary, The scoob and the vectra are both due early april so I guess they ll come through in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Underworld 25 February 2008 11:01 AM

Do u work for some insurance company moley_wrx???
newbie here, dont know a lot!!!!

Yamarashi 25 February 2008 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Underworld (Post 7683803)
Do u work for some insurance company moley_wrx???
newbie here, dont know a lot!!!!

He might have something to do with Keith Michaels :D

Andygreer 25 February 2008 07:10 PM

yep hes top boy as far as i am concerned :)

Gary works for KM :)

Underworld 26 February 2008 07:28 PM

well, sent them an email and they couldnt beat my direct line quote... £900 something for a 1998 sport!!!! 21 Years old in 2 months

Andygreer 26 February 2008 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Underworld (Post 7688403)
well, sent them an email and they couldnt beat my direct line quote... £900 something for a 1998 sport!!!! 21 Years old in 2 months

Probaly as your in London area and your under 21 for starters.

:lol1:

Lets face it not every quote people quote will be as good as othets, if that make scence LOL

Underworld 27 February 2008 08:59 AM

Well i'll take the insurance in 2 months, after i'm 21. when i go for a quote, i'm putting my DOB early Feb instead of May, so they calculate it as if am 21.. well dont know if that makes sense loolll....

The London thing for sure is annoying......

Will there ever be a time when you pay for insurance depending on the engine size and bhp or insurance group, and not according to your age or who is driving????
I know some, or one country where thats done like that!!!!! and you dont get points, u just get fixed penalties or go to court, whichever u wish......

53 27 February 2008 09:02 AM

You need to make sure Gary is doing your quote, worth checking.:thumb:

nooobyscooby 27 February 2008 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Underworld (Post 7689892)
Well i'll take the insurance in 2 months, after i'm 21. when i go for a quote, i'm putting my DOB early Feb instead of May, so they calculate it as if am 21.. well dont know if that makes sense loolll....

The London thing for sure is annoying......

Will there ever be a time when you pay for insurance depending on the engine size and bhp or insurance group, and not according to your age or who is driving????
I know some, or one country where thats done like that!!!!! and you dont get points, u just get fixed penalties or go to court, whichever u wish......

Try putting your mother on as a named driver. Works well for both my sons.

nooobyscooby 27 February 2008 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 7689897)
You need to make sure Gary is doing your quote, worth checking.:thumb:

Agreed - you must talk to the man himself.

Tidgy 28 February 2008 01:01 PM

yep, def need gary to work his magic

Underworld 28 February 2008 07:24 PM

Ohhh big boy Gary!! loll i'll make sure i talk to him, as soon as get my scoob.... Still waiting for my present Mazda3 to sell...