ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Any stroppy kids I could borrow? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/667715-any-stroppy-kids-i-could-borrow.html)

David Lock 15 February 2008 11:10 AM

Any stroppy kids I could borrow?

A couple of grand would come in handy :wonder:

BBC NEWS | Politics | Brown considers training payments

"Extra payments are added if parents agree, for example, to oversee the behaviour of wayward children, or even to stop smoking or improve their diet if there are health concerns."

=========

Silly me for trying to bring my kids up properly :rolleyes:

The Zohan 15 February 2008 11:32 AM

Or parents who cannot be trusted to spend the money on priorities will get vouchers which are only redeamable for real food (not macdonnalds) and non alco drinks.

Not fags, booze.. drugs or sky TV.

enforced good parenting lessons, attendance a must or reduce benefits.

show some backbone Gordon FFS, half the problems we now have are due to do gooders and a sotfly, softly appoach instead of some boundaries ans disciipline/rules being enforced.

Good old Gutless Gordon, more rewards for the uberclass.

Brendan Hughes 15 February 2008 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 7655642)
Good old Gutless Gordon, more rewards for the uberclass.

It's a long time since I studied German, but I think you might mean unterclass... :)

The really sad thing is, there are times when rewards to people to stop behaving badly do actually work, and cost a hell of a lot less than locking them up or continuing to pay for the damage they do. Unfortunately, I don't think those studies take into account those that successfully milk the system...

53 15 February 2008 12:09 PM

Reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer makes himself 'clinically' fat so he can qualify for benefit home working.

I have believed for years that we need to introduce workfare into this country.

Under workfare, recipients have to meet certain participation requirements to continue to receive their welfare benefits. These requirements are often a combination of activities that are intended to improve the recipient's job prospects (such as training, rehabilitation and work experience) and those designated as contributing to society (such as unpaid or underpaid work).
Life is about GIVE and take, not just the latter:thumb:

Brendan Hughes 15 February 2008 12:11 PM

Jaqui Smith talked about it last week for housing benefit. Result? An outburst about stigma.

SwissTony 15 February 2008 08:03 PM

David

You are welcome to both of my ankle biters.
I have a lovely stroppy teenager...sulks when he dosent get his own way, throws stuff around in a huff, grunts and likes to wear hoodies.

He is only 7 though :lol1: :lol1:

yours for a bargain price ..free delivery as long as you give me positive feedback :)

David Lock 15 February 2008 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7657429)

I have a lovely stroppy teenager...sulks when he dosent get his own way, throws stuff around in a huff, grunts and likes to wear hoodies.

He is only 7 though :lol1: :lol1:

:cool: :cool:

I blame it on the parents.....:eek:

girl-in-a-scoob 16 February 2008 07:38 AM

:lol1: Like you say... silly me for bringing up my kids the way the government wants already.....

j4ckos mate 16 February 2008 10:13 AM

you can have mine but only on a permanent basis

Prasius 16 February 2008 12:14 PM

I still think my idea of chemically neutering the type of individual we're all talking about would be a more fiscally sound policy. :)

The rights of an unborn child not to have "you little f**king C**t" yelled at it once its popped out seems to get ignored as well. Something I've witnessed several times in the last few weeks alone - all by EXACTLY the type of mentally and motivationally challenged Trisha show staple scum we're talking about.

David Lock 16 February 2008 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Prasius (Post 7659279)
I still think my idea of chemically neutering the type of individual we're all talking about would be a more fiscally sound policy. :)

The rights of an unborn child not to have "you little f**king C**t" yelled at it once its popped out seems to get ignored as well. Something I've witnessed several times in the last few weeks alone - all by EXACTLY the type of mentally and motivationally challenged Trisha show staple scum we're talking about.

Makes me smile.....

If you said that about Rotties, Sfaffs or even immigrants you'd get turbo infracted and banned for life (and we mean "life" :eek: )

Say it about kids and there's no problem :lol1: dl

Prasius 16 February 2008 01:14 PM

Yeah, I did think I was safe posting that.:lol1:

I actually feel sorry for the kids being born into such "families". They hardly have great prospects for a loving, encouraging environment in which to thrive do they? :(

Just when you see these 18/19 girls yelling at some 2 or 3 year old, calling them the sort of names that I keep for people who don't indicate properly (;)) - I just wonder what the hell social services is upto allowing these inept creatures to keep the poor kids.

When you see girls like that being allowed to have kids/keep the kids/and have even more kids again; it suddenly makes me realise that gay adoption isn't really something for me to be so against! :)