ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Off to Oz for 3.5 weeks - man I'm going to miss the Footy (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/666215-off-to-oz-for-3-5-weeks-man-im-going-to-miss-the-footy.html)

Funkii Munkii 08 February 2008 10:04 PM

Off to Oz for 3.5 weeks - man I'm going to miss the Footy

So much football to miss

So many big games, I hope the hotel is covering the Utd vs Arsenal match, can't see i'm going to able to find a bar open at 06.00 :brickwall

As I mentioned in the Munich thread, if anyone wants to record the Man u vs Man C and MOTD for the next 4 weekends you would be given God like status in the Funkii household :notworthy

Banking on Aus TV showing the NZ vs Eng matches otherwise it could be cold turkey for me :cry:

See you next month guys :thumb:

Milamber 08 February 2008 10:26 PM

Have a great time fella, both my sisters are over there at the moment.

got any good music on the ipod for flight:thumb:

Funkii Munkii 09 February 2008 12:44 AM

i-pod fried itself on Wednesday, it's been one of those weeks, those damn lesbian rabbits set me back 250 in vets fees, got a cold yesterday after saying on Monday I hadn't had one for 2 years, I just want to get there now lol, best crack on with the suitcase :)

Bravo2zero_sps 12 February 2008 03:52 PM

Just in case you hadn't heard Arsenal beat Blackburn to go 5 clear of Utd at the top. Have a nice holiday :D

pauld37 12 February 2008 04:13 PM

:thumb:

Fat Boy 16 February 2008 08:38 PM

Just in case you haven't heard Utd embarassed Arsenal 4-0 today in the FA cup. Arse had one player sent off and it could easily have been 6 or 7 nil to Utd. Cheers

FB

ScuuBdoo 16 February 2008 11:13 PM

Footy Highlights

Funkii Munkii 27 February 2008 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 7647482)
Just in case you hadn't heard Arsenal beat Blackburn to go 5 clear of Utd at the top. Have a nice holiday :D

Didn't miss it nor the FA Cup spanking you took :lol1:, nor your 2-2 draw against Brum.

Couldn't resist any longer had to get to an internet cafe, just gotta look for that well done Barnsley thread now.

20 mins in SN Sports has brought a smile to my face, oh and well done Spurs, love the Spackers bus LUCKO :notworthy

Everything shuts down at 17.00 in this country, they're asking me to finish up FFS certainly not the 24/7 country that i'm used to in blighty.

Oh well off for another VB and a munch and back to reality next week, just in time for some champs league action, I need a fix !! cant be doing with a 2 second report on the news, if im lucky.

see u next week guys

STi wanna Subaru 27 February 2008 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 7689749)
Didn't miss it nor the FA Cup spanking you took :lol1:, nor your 2-2 draw against Brum.

Couldn't resist any longer had to get to an internet cafe, just gotta look for that well done Barnsley thread now.

20 mins in SN Sports has brought a smile to my face, oh and well done Spurs, love the Spackers bus LUCKO :notworthy

Everything shuts down at 17.00 in this country, they're asking me to finish up FFS certainly not the 24/7 country that i'm used to in blighty.

Oh well off for another VB and a munch and back to reality next week, just in time for some champs league action, I need a fix !! cant be doing with a 2 second report on the news, if im lucky.

see u next week guys

so can I stop downloading all the footy highlight then or what? :thumb::D

pauld37 27 February 2008 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 7689749)

:razz:

Funkii Munkii 03 March 2008 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 7689899)
so can I stop downloading all the footy highlight then or what? :thumb::D

You can now :)

Thanks for doing that :thumb: