ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   watch out!watch out! the pigs are about! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/662951-watch-out-watch-out-the-pigs-are-about.html)

fwdnutz 26 January 2008 04:10 PM

watch out!watch out! the pigs are about!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch out around cheshire they are after your Money again! got pulled 1 mile from home by jobs worth pc Dickwad and his mate cumtosoon and guess what for cos i have a slightly smaller than average no.plate on front of scoob. before i even had chance to explain he said thats a fixed penalty fine! so that was it for me give it the old no better to do and fekking jobs worth tax collectors, the usual what about all the fekin thievin *******s and druggies at which he wasnt interested in! made sure i gave him both barrels and he threatened to arrest me after reading me my rights LOL! fekin KNOB! :hjtwofing his mate started taking picures of scoob and i said make sure you get the good side etc. anyways my point is just watchout as it seems they are tax collecting again!:razz:

stressymare 26 January 2008 05:36 PM

but you know its ilegal anyway

:)

Bug Eyed Peas 26 January 2008 06:41 PM

Little tip for you :norty:

fwdnutz 27 January 2008 09:37 AM

They pulled a subcontractor driver last night cos he forget to put his no plate on his trailer so obviously got a money making purge on! :mad: :razz: also one of lads at work is an ex-cockney Met officer and said thoughout the forces the cheshire lot are known for their lack of sense of humour!:eek:

scoobyverysoon 27 January 2008 05:16 PM

On my way to go-karting near my house cops pulled over a golf off our road and the copper had a camera in his hand so no doubt that was for his reg :mad:

Mew 27 January 2008 06:56 PM

lol im ok with cops lol just so long as they r getting the ones that can't drive or have dangerously messed up cars lol

seems il have to be extra vigilant when going thru cheshire :)

snowy 27 January 2008 06:59 PM

it looks like its that time of year again when everybodys
after money for the tax bill.so what do they do,pick on the motorist.
it realy fecks me pff pulling somebody just cuz of the plate how pathetic.NOBS.

Dr.P 28 January 2008 06:32 AM

No that feeling as i got pulled Sunday afternoon for going slightly over the limit, magic 3 points and 60 sheets first and last time believe me.:nono:

SetoN 28 January 2008 04:59 PM

Ive got my legal plates on as ive just been for an MOT today. Might keep them on for a while as a lot of these posts have been poping up over the last few days.

RJM25R 30 January 2008 11:11 PM

Don't give em ammo!

Mrs Brady 31 January 2008 07:15 PM

Good i hope you all get locked up - you scoopy poo lot with your loud exhausts need to be taught a lesson:smug:

Shot8un 01 February 2008 10:45 AM

there is a green unmarked wrx blobeye knocking around stockport/cheshire
there is also a toned down white FQ300 that i see driving out of Stockport police station quited a lot. Not that I spend time at the police station:eek2:

Shot8