ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   urban dictionary (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/658818-urban-dictionary.html)

ulsterscooby 09 January 2008 07:53 PM

urban dictionary

Urban Dictionary: scooby

petedotuk 09 January 2008 08:05 PM

liked this 1 m8

3. The way a certain type of fool refers to a subaru impreza car. These are the same fools that spend all day on scoobynet becuase they have blagged thier way into crap IT jobs and have nothing better to do. Beware going to scoobynet.co.uk and mentioning that actually subarus are not the fastest cars in the world may result in people sending you death threats.

3> So there I was right behind this porshce 911 turbo in my scooby doing eighty then I floored it accerlerated so fast I took off over took it and left it in my wake.

:lol1:

bekee 10 January 2008 11:33 AM

fool? was it b a barracus that typed that???? lol .......feels the a team theme tune comin on......

wills 78 10 January 2008 11:46 AM

:hjtwofing thats so funny lol... i caught an honda civic 2litre turbo off guard going along the templepatrick line few nights ago and left him for the moon and stars i was so proud of my flat four and myself! lol.. 30mins later in ballyclare carpark he pulled in asking me wot was under the bonnet showed him the straight 2.5 non turbo he hadent alot to say look on his face was priceless...

c0lin 10 January 2008 12:26 PM

seen that before its brilliant, when ya type in my name it says

"a man that likes to urinate on women" haha

teamheath2 10 January 2008 01:13 PM

LOL, Mine said ...

'one who wanks it in the bathroom in a hotel full of guys'
i cant believe he benned in the bathroom!!

RB5 Boyo 10 January 2008 06:21 PM

Haha, wait for this one. I typed in Kevin and it displayed this:

A Portuguese slang for penis

"Woah thats a big kevin"

Lol:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

teamheath2 10 January 2008 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by RB5 Boyo (Post 7548413)
Haha, wait for this one. I typed in Kevin and it displayed this:

A Portuguese slang for penis

"Woah thats a big kevin"

Lol:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

:lol: :lol1: :lol1: I didn't want to read the rest of mine out !!

Mmmmm, might add this page to my bookmarks to see what else it can come up with, LMAO at yours mate !!!

fabiostar 10 January 2008 07:50 PM

pmsl

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: class

i put in fabio and it means.

to anally pleaure your partner while having your hands in a criss cross postion.:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

fabio:cry:

bekee 10 January 2008 08:56 PM

bekee.....not defined as YET apparantley:notworthy .......jennifer -a cross-eyed dirty whore that has herpes :eek: and looks like a man:hjtwofing with saggy orangatang tities:idea: .........no comment:wonder: