ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   White skyline stolen in Antrim tonight (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/656604-white-skyline-stolen-in-antrim-tonight.html)

ulsterscooby 30 December 2007 09:41 PM

White skyline stolen in Antrim tonight

About 21.00 tonight a guy here in Antrim had his white skyline stolen from outside his house thieves were in a white polo

will post further info when available

stevie_g2007 30 December 2007 09:53 PM

****s. i dont wanna leve my car outside my house now ffs:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wrx-sok 30 December 2007 10:01 PM

:( that's fookin terrible, I hope he gets it back.
Nissan : Skyline R33 Gts-T Spec 1
wonder is it this one?scumbags are using classified adds on the web to target cars,giving them information on the cars general location!

petedotuk 30 December 2007 11:20 PM

Do they seem to b just targeting antrim?

gojonnyjo 31 December 2007 10:16 AM

wot the ell is going on

listen guys, they have to be doing there homework, scouting out cars etc etc, someone is bound to note a strange car or persons driving about, could they be stolen to order :confused: , has anyone been looking for parts :wonder: , yester years stock car racing on the ovals had a bad name for stolen cars being used for racing and used for parts and thats a fact, and its not only confined to the oval boys so caution to the wind as they say.

ulsterscooby 31 December 2007 11:09 AM

Car was recovered crashed in Dunmurray late last night

ulsterscooby 31 December 2007 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by wrx-sok (Post 7518239)
:( that's fookin terrible, I hope he gets it back.
Nissan : Skyline R33 Gts-T Spec 1
wonder is it this one?scumbags are using classified adds on the web to target cars,giving them information on the cars general location!

Its not that 1 it belongs to a mate of mine in the raf its probably in 1 of the most secure overnight carparks

mad555 31 December 2007 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by ulsterscooby (Post 7519039)
Its not that 1 it belongs to a mate of mine in the raf its probably in 1 of the most secure overnight carparks

Inside help if its a secure carpark?

petedotuk 31 December 2007 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by mad555 (Post 7519058)
Inside help if its a secure carpark?

Believe it r not the main road at RAF aldergrove is a through road and doesnt belong to the MOD(Iwas stationed there for 4yrs). They do have a checkpoint which is constantly manned but there is also a niteclub in the 1 of the camps(there is 3 camps) and civilians can go to these as guests. So on a fri/sat nite there is a lot of civvies in there.

OLLIeRB5 31 December 2007 12:19 PM

i`d not be up for trying to nick a car from in there mind. i fitted an alarm in a scooby for one of the lads in the base and by **** i`d a hard enough time getting in and i had clearance..

though it rates as one of my all time fave alarm fits.... in a large hanger next to helicopters and army shizzle.