ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   What did ya get for Christmas? (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/655979-what-did-ya-get-for-christmas.html)

tarmac terror 27 December 2007 08:32 PM

What did ya get for Christmas?

Anyone get any interesting gadgets / car bits for Christmas?

I got some Meguires cleaning bits and pieces and a Subaru mug. Got a little remote controlled helicopter - been great craic wrecking the living room with it.

nemo1983 27 December 2007 08:36 PM

yeah a got my scooby pro ecu chip and a new 60mm boost gauge, wot a difference in power , turbo spool up.etc,

fifty 27 December 2007 08:36 PM

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: black hawk down,can just picture you terrorizing your living room.

fifty 27 December 2007 08:38 PM

nemo are those chips dear and do u have to re map

petedotuk 27 December 2007 09:06 PM

wifey bought a SWRT lightweight jacket.

gojonnyjo 27 December 2007 09:30 PM

well all I got was a headache, I have some decisions to make with regards the scoob, got a few quid coming in feb, so do I change to a blob, or do I put it into the bug :wonder: :confused: :rolleyes:

davey21wagon 28 December 2007 07:15 AM

some money towards ecu, injectors etc... still have a good bit to go.:(

volume 1 of the james bond movies :thumb:

bekee 28 December 2007 08:15 AM

well my scoob was meant 2 be for xmas, tho i got it early:D .........was lovin the colour.......was lookin very xmassy!!!!! apart from that a lovely christmas dinner and baileys (and other wee bits and pieces but i wont go in2 that!). its hard 2 believe how long a hangover can run for .....................:freak3:

petedotuk 28 December 2007 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by gojonnyjo (Post 7511943)
well all I got was a headache, I have some decisions to make with regards the scoob, got a few quid coming in feb, so do I change to a blob, or do I put it into the bug :wonder: :confused: :rolleyes:

U wont find any difference with the blob m8, stick ur money into the bug and make it ur own:thumb:

gojonnyjo 28 December 2007 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by petedotuk (Post 7512604)
U wont find any difference with the blob m8, stick ur money into the bug and make it ur own:thumb:

well got about 4 grand to spend, think I'll start a seperate thread for that

bekee 28 December 2007 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by gojonnyjo (Post 7512621)
well got about 4 grand to spend, think I'll start a seperate thread for that

if u need help spending the cash ill help ya:norty: lol

ulsterscooby 28 December 2007 01:50 PM

I got a bottle of aftershave ( that im not allowed to wear unless im out with the missus {makes me smell too sexy } )

Some socks and loads of booze proper loads hic

Also got a free set of stainless headers that theres no way im going to fit ( maybe ebay lol)

OLLIeRB5 30 December 2007 02:35 PM

ps3

mcrae signed pic (cheers rab)

and a tank of petrol in the scoob which is near all gone :)