ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Tesco's open from midnight 24th!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/655454-tescos-open-from-midnight-24th.html)

mart360 24 December 2007 01:48 AM

Tesco's open from midnight 24th!!

And guess which member of SN was going round :):):) until 1am

wasnt half busy too..

still thats it now (haha)

just got to get some crisps and malibu

Mart

The Snug Rhino 24 December 2007 02:09 AM

just got back myself!

what is it with people that cant wait for the conveyor belt to move 2" before they try and cram on the next item from the trolley????

i waited for the thing to be half empty before chucking my stuff on and the people in the que behind me looked like i was a child killer! (same idiots that stand up on the train when its 2 miles from the station no doubt!)

SiPie 24 December 2007 08:57 AM

What is it with clowns who don't realise that the shops are only shut for a day :cuckoo:

It's not as if we are expecting a month of famine :rolleyes:

Must buy as much as I can see on the shelves :freak3:Must buy as much as I can see on the shelves :freak3:Must buy as much as I can see on the shelves :freak3:Must buy as much as I can see on the shelves :freak3:Must buy as much as I can see on the shelves :freak3:

Bug Eyed Peas 24 December 2007 09:04 AM

I agree :thumb:

I bought the vast majority of my groceries weeks ago. I only have fresh veg to get. Which I shall get from the local farm shop today. :thumb:

Forward thinking, the way ahead!!!!

Why oh why do people feel the need to buy a million loaves of bread? The mind boggles. I just revel in their stupidity :D

windyboy 24 December 2007 09:13 AM

I was in Tesco's yesterday and they were queued 5 or 6 deep with filled trolleys !! how much food do they need to last them the one day that the shops are closed for !!!

Windyboy.

mart360 24 December 2007 11:26 AM

Went back in an hour ago, to the bigger branch a few miles away...

Absolutley empty :):)

got the bits i couldnt get this morning...

thats it, bottle of beer chilling in the fridge ready for lunch time...

Half the problem is people buy everything. Just in case aunt Ethel wants, mongolian peanuts, soaked in goats fat,

she wont ask for them and you will be chucking them out in 11 months time :D:D:D

We run on the principle that if its in the cupboard its available, if its not in the cupboard, then we havnt got it. And you'll have to have something else

Mart

StickyMicky 24 December 2007 04:26 PM

the boy here at work went to asda 12oclock last night and said the place was crammed :cuckoo:

madness

i nipped over the road to get some dinner today and it was not to bad to be honest!

bugeyeandy 24 December 2007 05:10 PM

I went on the way home from work this morning (5am) - was hardly a soul in there, definately the pain free was to shop nearer to Christmas.
Thumbs up to Tesco for the opening hours this year :thumb: