ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Micklehead Peeps! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/654997-micklehead-peeps.html)

Abdabz 21 December 2007 10:21 AM

Micklehead Peeps!

Hello,

I am thinking of organising a St Helens big one on the 25th this month.

I know it's short notice, but as it is a Tuesday I figured it unlikely anyone would have plans so we should be OK.

The plan is to meet at the IMO car wash off Cowley Hill Road at 5pm. If there is not enough parking space for all the cars, we can use the old Glynwebb (now ASAP) car park round the corner.
Once everyone is there we'll drive down Duke Street, past Dingsdales, The Rifle, Jaxx Bar and Genos. We'll go very slowly so drivers and passengers alike can take in the majestic xmas lights... :notworthy

Once we get to the roundabout, we'll head right and park up on Wilkies car park before walking over to the Spicey Rat for tasty refreshments. :luvlove:

The cruise should take about 90 seconds and will be fun fun fun...

1/ Abdabz :wonder:

TimWRX01 21 December 2007 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7499681)
1/ Abdabz :wonder:
2/ Tim

I'm in!

Sonic' 21 December 2007 08:19 PM

:Suspiciou

Can we come too?

Might have to wear invisibilty cloaks though, don't want to be seen going past dingsdales, as they might remember me from the incidnet with the saddle on the latest raleigh chopper they had in when I were a lad :(

jaytc2003 21 December 2007 08:54 PM

can i come in my calibra ?

Abdabz 22 December 2007 10:41 AM

My car has just had an invisibility cloak fitted similar to that which James Bond used on some snow in a film once :D
I will be there but if my invisibility cloak fails but the car one works I might look rather sillysome :eek:

pete higham 22 December 2007 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by jaytc2003 (Post 7501470)
can i come in my calibra ?

only if you change those lexus lights :razz:

Sonic' 24 December 2007 10:31 AM

I did a reccy of the route yesterday, but chose to do it on foot to not be so conspicious

It took about 5 mins as there was a lot of pedestrians about causing chaos and mayhem everywhere

Abdabz 24 December 2007 11:42 AM

I have contacted the 5-0 and they are taking the bulbs out of the pedestrian lights by the religious book shop so the convoy wont be broken up...

Sonic' 24 December 2007 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7506658)
I have contacted the 5-0 and they are taking the bulbs out of the pedestrian lights by the religious book shop so the convoy wont be broken up...

:thumb:

What happened to Music-39 :(

Abdabz 24 December 2007 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 7506683)
:thumb:

What happened to Music-39 :(

You showing your age there :Suspiciou

See you all tomorrow :norty:

:p

NotoriousREV 24 December 2007 10:47 PM

I'll be there, although I've got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I've got something else on. Can't be important or I'd remember.

Sonic' 25 December 2007 04:58 AM

Im still wrapping presents :(

Abdabz 26 December 2007 12:21 PM

Great turn out and a great cruise! Thanks to all who came :) Over 600 invisible Subarus and Skoda Fellacios turned up raising over £14squillion invisble pounds for the charity "Give An Abdabz A Chance"...:notworthy:

Merry Xmas fellow menatlists :D