ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Liverpool 0 - 1 Man Utd (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/654112-liverpool-0-1-man-utd.html)

Funkii Munkii 16 December 2007 03:33 PM

Liverpool 0 - 1 Man Utd

Cheers for the 3 pts :thumb:

STi wanna Subaru 16 December 2007 03:37 PM

:D

Liverpool had nothing. Hargreaves was immense. Rio showed yet again he's the best in the land. Liverpool subs were baffling.

Abdabz 16 December 2007 04:02 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :D :D :D :D :D No better sight in football than when United score in the kop end :D
Great to see Rio shout back at the filth hurling abuse at him down that end in the second half too :thumb:
That Babel was lively when he came on but Torres couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo today :)
A good game - plenty of bite, great pressure soaking up from United... We even had Dun Der Sah making some right calamity errors without punishment :)
I am happy :) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

ash1 16 December 2007 04:21 PM

fluked a win, you offered nothing and fat boy showed his lack of class up front missing a a tap in. ronnie the rapist was ineffective and showed why he is not a world class player.

cmon gunners.

jaytc2003 16 December 2007 04:57 PM

2 season running the better side lost

The fact ferdinand was man of the match says it all

Fair play to the mancs though, again they get the result when not even playing, fair play to you

jaytc2003 16 December 2007 04:58 PM

too add, was ronaldo, giggs, rooney playing today :wonder:

Abdabz 16 December 2007 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 7488407)
fluked a win, you offered nothing and fat boy showed his lack of class up front missing a a tap in. ronnie the rapist was ineffective and showed why he is not a world class player.

cmon gunners.

I knew it wouldnt take you long :luxhello:

Would you like some sugar for your grapes? :smug:

Abdabz 16 December 2007 05:25 PM

Just a case of turning up, shutting up shop for 90 mins, inviting you to give it your best...
Best not good enough - Torres barndoor and banjo for example. United score from set piece (comedy zonal marking by the way :lol1:) and then shut up shop again :confused:
It's not chuffing rocket science, but if it draws out a load of sour scousers for a few days of pure 'mickey' taking then all the better :D

So twice, United come to Anfield, twice tactically outclass their oponents and twice win :D You'd think Rafa Beneathus would have learned from last time... It seems howeve that neither him nor his faithful following learnt anything...
Ah well, I am off out now for a good gloat down the pub :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :D

ash1 16 December 2007 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7488532)
Just a case of turning up, shutting up shop for 90 mins, inviting you to give it your best...
Best not good enough - Torres barndoor and banjo for example. United score from set piece (comedy zonal marking by the way :lol1:) and then shut up shop again :confused:
It's not chuffing rocket science, but if it draws out a load of sour scousers for a few days of pure 'mickey' taking then all the better :D

So twice, United come to Anfield, twice tactically outclass their oponents and twice win :D You'd think Rafa Beneathus would have learned from last time... It seems howeve that neither him nor his faithful following learnt anything...
Ah well, I am off out now for a good gloat down the pub :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend :D

what a load of drivel, anyone would have thought you have lost.

zonal marking works, chelsea dont deploy zonal marking and they conceded today. you sound like richard keyes, he doesn't understand it either.

G-STAR 16 December 2007 06:34 PM

cmon gunners.

Figured I'd make a rare appearance just to see what tripe this muppet was spouting.

I see you've not changed, Ash.

Originally Posted by jaytc2003 (Post 7488466)
too add, was ronaldo, giggs, rooney playing today :wonder:

Did you forget the goal?

Giggs to Rooney, Rooney to Tevez, ball to net, Scousers wept.

Granted, Ronaldo had a bad day, but I seem to recall Gerrard ('the world's greatest midfielder™') struggling to remove himself from a certain teenage Brazilian's pocket.

I didn't see much of the 'unstoppable' (according to Jamie Carragher) Fernando Torres either.

ash1 16 December 2007 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by G-STAR (Post 7488670)
Figured I'd make a rare appearance just to see what tripe this muppet was spouting.

I see you've not changed, Ash.

Did you forget the goal?

Giggs to Rooney, Rooney to Tevez, ball to net, Scousers wept.

Granted, Ronaldo had a bad day, but I seem to recall Gerrard ('the world's greatest midfielder™') struggling to remove himself from a certain teenage Brazilian's pocket.

I didn't see much of the 'unstoppable' (according to Jamie Carragher) Fernando Torres either.

thanks for the rare appearance, think you're better off in your bunker.

fat boy mis kicks, comes off JC and lands to scarface.

when do you play bolton next?

G-STAR 16 December 2007 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 7488682)
muppet ? thanks for that nob jockey.

fat boy mis kicks, comes off JC and lands to scarface.

when do you play bolton next?

You're most welcome, you vile little moron.

Ten points off the pace already - and after all the 'this is our year' b******* - that's got to really hurt.

Edit: That's a shame...your edit wasn't quite quick enough.

ash1 16 December 2007 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by G-STAR (Post 7488710)
You're most welcome, you vile little moron.

Ten points off the pace already - and after all the 'this is our year' b******* - that's got to really hurt.

Edit: That's a shame...your edit wasn't quite quick enough.

not sure who but the likes of you being saying its our year you grade a dickhead. enjoy your win, nice to see gunners knock you off your fcking perch tho.

Moley 16 December 2007 06:55 PM

Anderson is showing why Ferguson paid so much for him.

Awesome player, and getting better all the time :thumb:

G-STAR 16 December 2007 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 7488723)
not sure who but the likes of you being saying its our year you grade a dickhead.

It was the same old story pre-season; "another corner turned", "this is our year", yada yada. Yet again, it amounts to nothing.

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 7488723)
enjoy your win, nice to see gunners knock you off your fcking perch tho.

Doesn't really compare to how we knocked you off yours, does it?

18 years and counting...

Enjoy it? I'll f****** revel in it, sunshine.

Funkii Munkii 16 December 2007 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 7488724)
Anderson is showing why Ferguson paid so much for him.

Awesome player, and getting better all the time :thumb:

Been saying the same thing for about 3 months, and my mates were ripping the piss out of him on his debut, they've stayed very quiet ever since :lol1: our best signing of the summer, looks so comfortable, so strong as well and he's only 19!.

I thought Halsey was poor today and wondered if he was in Red , he'd let one thing go and then punished something really trivial, to be far he did it to both sides but more so against utd, no consistency but hey he's a ref, not a good weekend for refs.

G, saved me a job :thumb:

ash1 16 December 2007 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by G-STAR (Post 7488746)
It was the same old story pre-season; "another corner turned", "this is our year", yada yada. Yet again, it amounts to nothing.

Doesn't really compare to how we knocked you off yours, does it?

18 years and counting...

Enjoy it? I'll f****** revel in it, sunshine.

same old bollocks from you scum fans, except you're making your own stories now.

you haven't won anything yet and your all on here giving it loads. wasn't it 26 years between yours?

P1Fanatic 17 December 2007 07:47 AM

cmon gunners.

That about sums up your average 'pool fan. Youd rather Arsenal get 3pts to knock us off the top rather than want chelsea to beat /draw against them so you dont drop further behind.

Nevermind 2 more premierships and then that "weve won the most league titles" stuck record gets put to bed :)

Simon

P1Fanatic 17 December 2007 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 7489338)
same old bollocks from you scum fans, except you're making your own stories now.

you haven't won anything yet and your all on here giving it loads. wasn't it 26 years between yours?

No one on here is saying we have - but lets face it we offer a far more credible challenge than your bunch of muppets and we are the current champions so we have something to brag about.

Simon

Ted Maul 17 December 2007 10:08 AM

typical smash and grab from united, did what was needed. showed a level of experience that Liverpool don't have.

Anyway, onto the big game of the day :) Paul?? please let me know where you've shoved your blue flag mate?

TimWRX01 17 December 2007 11:33 AM

Made the scousers look like the big time charlies they undoubtedly are once again.

How many games have they won at Anfield this season? Not many.

Are they even still in the so-called Big Four?

STi wanna Subaru 17 December 2007 11:41 AM

Nice to see ash has written off Liverpools challenge already :cool: Another league campaign over before the end of December for the Scousers :D

alcazar 17 December 2007 12:09 PM

Missing: Fernando Torres

...............last seen getting into Rio Ferdinand's pocket.:D

Alcazar

pauld37 17 December 2007 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ted Maul (Post 7489759)
Anyway, onto the big game of the day :) Paul?? please let me know where you've shoved your blue flag mate?

First time in 4 seasons Ted, enjoy your moment :p

Ted Maul 18 December 2007 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by pauld37 (Post 7490614)
First time in 4 seasons Ted, enjoy your moment :p

tbh I thought you deserved a point. dominated some parts of the game like no-one else has done at the emirates.

eboue is a dirty f**ker

pauld37 18 December 2007 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ted Maul (Post 7492135)
tbh I thought you deserved a point. dominated some parts of the game like no-one else has done at the emirates.

eboue is a dirty f**ker

Very honest of you Ted :) my Dad see's it differently :mad: