ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Anyone fancy a comedy night in the new year? (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/653610-anyone-fancy-a-comedy-night-in-the-new-year.html)

V4JDMSTi 13 December 2007 04:45 PM

Anyone fancy a comedy night in the new year?

Went to a comedy night friday before last and it was a superb night out. Was wondering if anyone fancied it as an ESC night out in the new year?

Have heard that there is one every so often down at the cliffs which i can look into. If there's not i'll see where else is available. The one i went to was about 2 mins walk from Embankment tube station.

I'll start the list and when there's a reasonable amount i'll sort a venue and date out.

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2)
3)
4)
5)

EmEm 13 December 2007 04:58 PM

Went to a comedy night friday before last and it was a superb night out. Was wondering if anyone fancied it as an ESC night out in the new year?

Have heard that there is one every so often down at the cliffs which i can look into. If there's not i'll see where else is available. The one i went to was about 2 mins walk from Embankment tube station.

I'll start the list and when there's a reasonable amount i'll sort a venue and date out.

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2) EmEm
3)
4)
5)

Go on then, I'm up for a LAUGH!!!!

Lippy x

WRX_Dazza 13 December 2007 04:59 PM

the HH meet is about as much comedy i can take for one month!!! lol :)

Boney Em 13 December 2007 05:04 PM

i work at the cliffs and know the guy who runs the Joker Comedy night...usually once a month on a friday...not sure if they have announced 2008 dates yet but happy to find out for you matt if people want to go there.....

V4JDMSTi 13 December 2007 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Boney Em (Post 7482558)
i work at the cliffs and know the guy who runs the Joker Comedy night...usually once a month on a friday...not sure if they have announced 2008 dates yet but happy to find out for you matt if people want to go there.....

that'd be great if you could. :notworthy we all know where the cliffs is, not too far away and we can always have a bite to eat and drink before or after

NickBes 13 December 2007 05:13 PM

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2) EmEm
3) NickBes
4)
5)

Budgie 13 December 2007 05:49 PM

sorry, my mistake:wonder:
thought this was an invite to Ed's house for drinks:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

budgie:p

Milamber 13 December 2007 06:02 PM

If its at the Cliffs add the Milambers, YVM's and the Essexboy's:thumb:

V4JDMSTi 14 December 2007 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 7482695)
If its at the Cliffs add the Milambers, YVM's and the Essexboy's:thumb:

yup as the cliff's do a comedy night we'll go to that one. :thumb:

Supercue 14 December 2007 12:42 PM

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2) EmEm
3) NickBes
4)Supercue
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

As the biggest clown going how can I miss this event:D
This will be another top night out!:thumb:

Phil 14 December 2007 04:36 PM

Date dependant I could be very interested

V4JDMSTi 14 December 2007 05:09 PM

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2) EmEm
3) NickBes
4) Supercue
5) The Milambers
6) The YellowVanMans
7) The EssexBoy30s
8) The Boss and the Boss' Wife (date dependant)
9)
10)

Baza1954 14 December 2007 10:42 PM

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2) EmEm
3) NickBes
4) Supercue
5) The Milambers
6) The YellowVanMans
7) The EssexBoy30s
9) Baza & Ann (date dependant)
10)

Tiny 15 December 2007 08:15 AM

Yeah Baby , Karen & i will have some of that :thumb:

NickBes 15 December 2007 06:39 PM

Matt.

1) mneame and the missus
2) EmEm
3) NickBes
4) Supercue
5) The Milambers
6) The YellowVanMans
7) The EssexBoy30s
9) Baza & Ann (date dependant)
10) Tiny and Karen
11)

yellowvanman 15 December 2007 06:45 PM

:Suspiciou Was going to put my name down, but my stalker beat me to it! :D