ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Cheers Xtreme.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/652925-cheers-xtreme.html)

WRX_Dazza 10 December 2007 03:07 PM

Cheers Xtreme....

For my "Short Notice" brake pad / starter motor replacement this morning!!!

oh, and a little whiteline ARB that magically found itself attached to the back of my car!!! lol :) i say little, although its more like a scaffold pole!!! :norty:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

stuart n 10 December 2007 06:35 PM

Can i ask what brake pads you had fitted?

NickBes 11 December 2007 08:55 AM

Did you see my car there? It's having steering rack issues!! And while it is there the wheels are magically turning black :norty:

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 11:01 AM

mmm whiteline arb. have mine sitting in the shed waiting to go on. haven;t a clue when i'll get chance though.

WRX_Dazza 11 December 2007 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by stuart n (Post 7474172)
Can i ask what brake pads you had fitted?

Hi Stuart, I had Pagid RS14 Pads (IIRC) fitted, (for 4 pots) i find they compliment the DBA disks i have very well, although they do make a lot of dust!!!

personally i'm more worried about stopping then looking at my wheels!!! ;)

WRX_Dazza 11 December 2007 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7475773)
mmm whiteline arb. have mine sitting in the shed waiting to go on. haven;t a clue when i'll get chance though.

Matt, get it on there baby!! makes a huge difference!!!! :norty: :norty:

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 7475861)
Matt, get it on there baby!! makes a huge difference!!!! :norty: :norty:

can't wait. tis just finding the time though. have 2 cars to detail this weekend. looks like the next chance i get will be the day after boxing day. :(

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7475885)
can't wait. tis just finding the time though. have 2 cars to detail this weekend. looks like the next chance i get will be the day after boxing day. :(

now have sunday free. car to be detailed on sunday just got cancelled. bit of a :( but at the same time, gives me chance to get the stuff on the car.

now i just need to see if i can get my mates workshop so i'm in the warm instead of the wet and cold.

kevdsti 11 December 2007 12:55 PM

and a big thank you from me to extreme for swooping the defis and doing the wheels its getting there folks not long now

once again thanks extreme

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 01:18 PM

about time you had it detailed isn't it kev? ;)

kevdsti 11 December 2007 01:38 PM

dont worry you will be working youre magic once i have it back
would you prefore to do it before i have it stickerd up

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by kevdsti (Post 7476143)
dont worry you will be working youre magic once i have it back
would you prefore to do it before i have it stickerd up

yup. no point doing after the graphics go on:

1) it'll take longer as would have to mask up more / work around them

2) you'll have swirly patches on the car if / when you remove the graphics in future.

Mark_B4 11 December 2007 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7475773)

Matt, We can sort this whilst it's on the stands to do the Exhaust if you want...

Mark

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mark_B4 (Post 7476584)
Matt, We can sort this whilst it's on the stands to do the Exhaust if you want...

Mark

Sounds like a plan to me Mark :thumb: :notworthy got the front end to do as well though ;)

Mark_B4 11 December 2007 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7476590)
Sounds like a plan to me Mark :thumb: :notworthy got the front end to do as well though ;)

Whilst the stands and jack are out of the garage.... ;) Migh need some daylight, what are you up to at the weekend?

I'm off on Thursday and Friday this week...

V4JDMSTi 11 December 2007 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mark_B4 (Post 7476601)
Whilst the stands and jack are out of the garage.... ;) Migh need some daylight, what are you up to at the weekend?

I'm off on Thursday and Friday this week...

Saturday i have a car to detail (ESC member) but sunday i was planning on hitting the mods on the car. Have to work all week this week :cry:

stuart n 14 December 2007 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 7475858)
Hi Stuart, I had Pagid RS14 Pads (IIRC) fitted, (for 4 pots) i find they compliment the DBA disks i have very well, although they do make a lot of dust!!!

personally i'm more worried about stopping then looking at my wheels!!! ;)

Cheers for that :thumb: :)

Milamber 15 December 2007 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7476641)
Have to work all week this week :cry:

Steady... :lol1: