ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   e-styling (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/652365-e-styling.html)

serpico 07 December 2007 03:43 PM

e-styling

Hello all,

Im sort of new to this forum..wel I cant remember my password or username from a few years back!

Can anyone help... I have purchased a set of morette headlights from the above company and as of yet they haven't arrived. It has been 7 days but what is worrying me is that they dont reply to any messages/emails..

If anyone has purchased from them please put my mind at ease!

Thanks and what a great 1st post:confused:

serpico 07 December 2007 08:13 PM

Some one must have heard of this company!:wonder:

bighead 07 December 2007 08:19 PM

yes not to worry .........i bought some of them and was delivered the next day :)...try ringing them

serpico 07 December 2007 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by bighead (Post 7468076)
yes not to worry .........i bought some of them and was delivered the next day :)...try ringing them

Cheers mate, thats a relief... been trying to call em the past 2 days with no joy. Ive even emailed them. Im sure there will be a reasonable explanation for the late delivery & no replies....fingers crossed!

serpico 08 December 2007 06:49 PM

Anyone else used this company? Surely there cant be just two of us in the whole of this forum?! :wonder:

mickywrx 08 December 2007 08:32 PM

Never heard of them, myself. Sorry.

SCOOBIE-GIRL 09 December 2007 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by serpico (Post 7469806)
Anyone else used this company? Surely there cant be just two of us in the whole of this forum?! :wonder:

I bought morrettes from them acouple of years ago, quick delivery, but faulty wiring on one :mad: and instructions were way out of date:mad:

Would I use them again?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :nono: :nono: :brickwall

scooberuni 09 December 2007 03:25 AM

Seven days isn't really enough time to fret about TBH.
I've bought hundreds of stuff off the internet and have waited up to month to get my stuff. I've only once never recieved something and that was a £7 cd, so I'm not even bothered. Sometimes things have arrived from China and Japan quicker than they heve arrived from britain, but that's our postal system for you!:rolleyes:

serpico 09 December 2007 01:20 PM

I dont mind waiting too much its the fact that this company dont answer the phone or return any emails.

SCOOBIE-GIRL I think you are right they wont be a company that I will be recommending to anyone.

I think they are situated in ormskirk. A trip down there maybe on the cards.. especially the longer they go without contacting me and my rage grows! :mad:

Thanks all for your replies and hopefully I will get a result down the line somewhere...

serpico 09 December 2007 01:22 PM

I dont mind waiting too much its the fact that this company dont answer the phone or return any emails.

SCOOBIE-GIRL I think you are right they wont be a company that I will be recommending to anyone.

I think they are situated in ormskirk. A trip down there maybe on the cards.. especially the longer they go without contacting me and my rage grows! :mad:

Thanks all for your replies and hopefully I will get a result down the line somewhere...

serpico 09 December 2007 01:25 PM

whoops double post.. I must be going mad