ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Surrey Police thought we were armed robbers.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/651766-surrey-police-thought-we-were-armed-robbers.html)

WRX_Dazza 04 December 2007 05:51 PM

Surrey Police thought we were armed robbers....

...and pulled us up on the way home from bognor. well actually blocked us off at a roundabout.....

Mick was being questioned by a female officer when his phone springs into "Shut it you slag" text alert!!!! - which made me pi55 myself. :lol1:

and I, yes.... "I" get told i look suspicious and was asked to get out the car, for more questions....

45 mins later and about 200 questions later, we were on our merry way....

Those of you that know Spally's car will appreciate how a few things dont add up (colour / numberplate etc) and although perfectly legit, makes for interesting questions!!!

They had an armed response vehicle lined up and more police there then at a dunkin donut stall on a saturday footie match.

gave us something to laugh about in the M25 traffic, mind you!! :thumb:

no other stories to report on the weekend, except we watched the dukes of hazzard movie and drank some nice tea. :wonder:

:)

Milamber 04 December 2007 06:08 PM

I'm turning my mobile off when you go away mate. Legal helpline closed:lol1:

Nate 04 December 2007 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza

and I, yes.... "I" get told i look suspicious

I could have told you that :thumb:

wozzaa 04 December 2007 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 7459625)

and I, yes.... "I" get told i look suspicious and was asked to get out the car, for more questions....

Did he ask, you we're to old to be driving a Classic:D

Cornelius 04 December 2007 06:49 PM

Dazza and suspicious goes together like fish and chips;):D

Looie 04 December 2007 09:51 PM

Reading this has brightened up my night..... :lol1:

spally 05 December 2007 09:00 AM

FREE THE BUTLINS 4.....

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...hebutlins4.jpg

PMSL.....a funny way to end a hillarious weekend.

Got a bit suspicious when we were bein tailed by a meat wagon for about 5 miles, then as dazza said got cut out and blocked in by 1 van and 2 cars!!!!

Police man came running out of the van put his arm in my window and grabbed my keys. then i get asked to go and sit in the back of the wagon!! I'm now thinking WTF is going on here, wasnt even speeding!!!

Anyway to cut a long story short the polices database was showing my number plate as still being on my old car, which is incorrect as DVLA show it being registered to my new car.

Then due to being advised by the DVLA to register the plate first then change the owners, the car was still registered to Darren!!!

Any officer, the plate used to be on a blue scoob, which is now on a white scoob which use to be black and the car is registered in another name!!!!! Think the copper thought he had pulled a ringed car!!!! lol

all in all one funny way to end what was a cracking weekend, thanks to Dazza, Big Mick, Kin Slow, Phat C, Gummer, KevB and Nick :notworthy :notworthy roll on 2008 :D :D

ThE RoChFoRd OnE! 05 December 2007 09:10 AM

Adidas assured me that Dazza wouldnt get onto the M25;) :Suspiciou

spally 05 December 2007 09:20 AM

:lol: that was so funny.....i was sitting in the back of the wagon and see 2 officers standing there whispering and looking at one of their notes. So me being a bit nosey thought i would have a listen, when 1 said "one of the blokes in the back is looking a bit suspicious". Next thing i know Dazza is being asked to get out the car FPMSL :D :D

ABW 05 December 2007 10:06 AM

PMSL at your ' view my scooby' " modifications :none " lol

WRX_Dazza 05 December 2007 10:19 AM

har har everyone!!! :(

free the bognor 4 !!! PMSL.

oh yes, 2008..... ;)

spally 05 December 2007 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by ABW (Post 7461178)
PMSL at your ' view my scooby' " modifications :none " lol

lol that does need to be changed!! lol

cookstar 05 December 2007 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 7459625)
...and pulled us up on the way home from bognor. well actually blocked us off at a roundabout.....

Mick was being questioned by a female officer when his phone springs into "Shut it you slag" text alert!!!! - which made me pi55 myself. :lol1:

45 mins later and about 200 questions later, we were on our merry way....

Those of you that know Spally's car will appreciate how a few things dont add up (colour / numberplate etc) and although perfectly legit, makes for interesting questions!!!

They had an armed response vehicle lined up and more police there then at a dunkin donut stall on a saturday footie match.

gave us something to laugh about in the M25 traffic, mind you!! :thumb:

no other stories to report on the weekend, except we watched the dukes of hazzard movie and drank some nice tea. :wonder:

Now that would have been funny to see:lol1:

spally 05 December 2007 11:49 AM

it probably was a sight, especially with the number of police vehicles involved!!!! lol

V4JDMSTi 05 December 2007 12:58 PM

lol. right bunch of dodgy characters. no wonder they pulled you over ;)

PHAT C 05 December 2007 06:21 PM

just lucky this car has no flamer or we cld of been in trouble but this story is spally and subarus all over :lol1:

Tiny 05 December 2007 06:32 PM

Bleedin OLD BILL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :norty: :p

Just sooooooooooooooo funny this :D

Even more funny as we all know what a bleeding great bunch of guys you all are

:lol1: :lol1:

Adidas 05 December 2007 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by ThE RoChFoRd OnE! (Post 7461083)
Adidas assured me that Dazza wouldnt get onto the M25;) :Suspiciou

I also said they wouldn't wear gloves when they did the 'intimate' search :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

ThE RoChFoRd OnE! 05 December 2007 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Adidas (Post 7463061)
I also said they wouldn't wear gloves when they did the 'intimate' search :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

FPMSL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adidas 05 December 2007 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01 (Post 7462744)
Bleedin OLD BILL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :norty: :p

:lol1: :lol1:

Could have been worse, it could've been a bunch of window fitters :Suspiciou:Suspiciou

Oh yeah, silly me, it wouldn't be them as they don't work after 3pm !! :hjtwofing:hjtwofing:hjtwofing

ThE RoChFoRd OnE! 05 December 2007 08:21 PM

Bet they stopped the corner too;)

bigmick 05 December 2007 11:06 PM

FREE THE BUTLINS 4

kin quick 06 December 2007 02:46 AM

At least you lot got home the same day you left, we went via Bristol, Swansea and Durham, just coming back from Calais into Dover now!!!!! That bl00dy "John John" is useless!!!!!

Was a wicked weekend lads, just wish I could remember some of it :D

CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

spally 06 December 2007 09:18 AM

FERCING CROOOOOOOO

FPMSL :D

WRX_Dazza 06 December 2007 09:42 AM

dont..... you'll start me off laughing again!!!

PHAT C 06 December 2007 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza (Post 7463983)
dont..... you'll start me off laughing again!!!

is that a gun in your pocket or you just glad to see me NO its my fags :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

PHAT C 06 December 2007 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by kin quick (Post 7463754)
At least you lot got home the same day you left, we went via Bristol, Swansea and Durham, just coming back from Calais into Dover now!!!!! That bl00dy "John John" is useless!!!!!

Was a wicked weekend lads, just wish I could remember some of it :D

CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah that john john crooooooooooooo stummer gumbart lol:lol1:

KevB 07 December 2007 09:07 PM

1 Hour before the boys got pulled over....lol......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d-by--1727.jpg

PHAT C 08 December 2007 02:00 PM

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: can you tell what one i am

WRX_Dazza 08 December 2007 03:58 PM

Heres a clue!!! LMFAO :)

http://dwcsystems.co.uk/images/robbers.jpg