ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Scambusters site officially launched (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/651621-scambusters-site-officially-launched.html)

Snazy 03 December 2007 10:20 PM

Scambusters site officially launched

Nothing amazing on it at the mo, but the Hightee story and the new forum are all available from it.

The Scam Busters

Bravo2zero_sps 03 December 2007 10:21 PM

Good work and hope it becomes a huge success :thumb:

Markus 03 December 2007 10:21 PM

Bloody hell, it works on Safari for Mac :p :D

Registered and logged in. Is it just me or would an mp3 of the Dambusters theme be a good idea for the main page of the site?

Snazy 03 December 2007 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Markus (Post 7457798)
Bloody hell, it works on Safari for Mac :p :D

Registered and logged in. Is it just me or would an mp3 of the Dambusters theme be a good idea for the main page of the site?

lol :notworthy I do listen to feedback ;)

Yup that would be quite amuzing indeed mate, and something to think about over the coming days.
Just fighting the small server to give up the domain name for a while, and get a new guest book up.

Cheers Bravo, us too :)

ronjeramy 03 December 2007 10:35 PM

have you asked webby permission to advertise :lol1: he'll be wanting you to buy a banner ad :lol1:

Luminous 03 December 2007 10:39 PM

May I be honest and say it does not look as good as the other site you wrote. That looked like it had been professionally developed over a long period.

I'm not trying to put you down. Your web design skills are way better than my (non existent) ones :)

Good luck with the site, you can be sure of my support :D

Snazy 03 December 2007 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous (Post 7457866)
May I be honest and say it does not look as good as the other site you wrote. That looked like it had been professionally developed over a long period.

I'm not trying to put you down. Your web design skills are way better than my (non existent) ones :)

Good luck with the site, you can be sure of my support :D

Which one, the hightee one ?
That was meant as a fun showcase site, little content, and just to make an impact.
The new one is a more practical site, capable of holding and organising content that is needed to maintain interest and traffic.

I know what you mean though mate :)

Im not doing this one, someone far more into it is, so my thanks go out to him. And get well soon :)

Ron, na mate, if its not wanted, they can delete it, but personally I think its a worthy cause :)

ronjeramy 03 December 2007 10:46 PM

I'm just pulling your leg :D good luck with the site :thumb:

Snazy 03 December 2007 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 7457882)
I'm just pulling your leg :D good luck with the site :thumb:

lol I know mate, sorry if the reply was a bit blunt, getting tired of sitting in front of the PC now, been a long day. :lol1:

matchmaker 04 December 2007 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 7457887)
lol I know mate, sorry if the reply was a bit blunt, getting tired of sitting in front of the PC now, been a long day. :lol1:

Signed up :thumb::thumb:

r32 04 December 2007 07:22 AM

I'll join, looks good....

LG John 04 December 2007 08:39 AM

ROTFLMAO :D A site devoted to boy racers

STiFreak 04 December 2007 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by ronjeramy (Post 7457845)
have you asked webby permission to advertise :lol1: he'll be wanting you to buy a banner ad :lol1:

Don't think they will be too bothered TBH, considering the amount of traffic and free publicity the site has received because of the Hightee story.;)