ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The dark dark side of SN (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/651513-the-dark-dark-side-of-sn.html)

Matteeboy 03 December 2007 01:06 PM

No

No

SiPie 03 December 2007 01:11 PM

Reading the other thread it's clear that it's YOU who appears to be the antagonist

Know things have been tough for you recently but try and chill out Matteeboy

They were only having a laugh and you went way over the top

Ted Maul 03 December 2007 01:13 PM

IMO you are being far too sensitive. If you can't handle threads like that then you are right you should leave SN.

Graz 03 December 2007 01:13 PM

Who cares, so long as you're happy with it?

Bravo2zero_sps 03 December 2007 01:17 PM

Sorry to tell you but thats nothing compared to the ribbing that used to go in there with cossie and the like and plenty of others.

I think most are aware of what a sh!t time you are going through an am sorry you've experienced it, i've been through similar so do know how it is and this place is not always the best place to visit whe your feelings are running high.

Thick skin as a requirement doesn't come close at times in here, hopefully you wont leave for good and come back after a break from here - most need a break from here at some time not just you.

Jaybird-UK 03 December 2007 01:18 PM

Looking at that thread Id have to agree with SiPie, as for 'dark side of SN' I hardly think suggesting a vehicle is not capable of offroading is all that offensive?

SJ_Skyline 03 December 2007 01:22 PM

Matt - empty your PM box! :)

Fantom 03 December 2007 01:25 PM

I must agree this all does seem rather silly.
Sorry to hear about your loss, but you seem to be after attention. Why post this thread if you don't want everyone begging you to stay?
Hope once you've calmed down you can re-read the thread and realise it wasn't so bad after all

Steve

Jamescsti 03 December 2007 01:35 PM

Sorry Mattee but it does appear it is you who has over reacted completely to that thread, alright you might not agree with others opinions, but the language in your post was completely out of order, then to suggest it is everyone else who is antagonising things seems strange to me,
I guess it's due to your loss, and I feel for you, hope you sort things out whatever you decide to do

The Chief 03 December 2007 01:47 PM

Matt listen mate you seem a good bloke and no doubt you are but having read the thread you really are over reacting, i've seen a lot, lot worse on here. Put yourself in PS lewis's shoes:)

Dont take stuff too seriously

seriously though mate you've had a s*** time recently and i can understand you getting wound up at the slightest thing.

By all means have a break but dont bugger off completely.

i enjoy some of your posts.

come back soon.

Get your board out and go for a Surf - you'll fee better afterwards mate:) :thumb:

New_scooby_04 03 December 2007 01:59 PM

What's this all about, Ref pls someone??

Ns04

Chris L 03 December 2007 02:09 PM

Closed - I don't think this topic serves any further real purpose given some of the circumstances. Chris