ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Call me old and boring, but I don't get it (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/651075-call-me-old-and-boring-but-i-dont-get-it.html)

corradoboy 01 December 2007 05:29 AM

Call me old and boring, but I don't get it

This fashion for wearing your jeans below your @r$e :cuckoo: :wonder:

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/C...61024.300w.jpg

I teach driving in and around the student areas, and there are loads of lads who I guess are late teens to early twenties walking around like this. All I ever see them do is hitch them up all the time :brickwall :rolleyes: What's the point ? All they do is make your legs look short, and I don't particularly find mens underwear very attractive to have it shown to me all day long :mad: If they ever need run for a bus they're sure to to go face first :lol1: Unless you're under 13, why do you want to look like McFly or Busted :confused: :freak3:

I never really did fashion, and the older I get the dafter it all seems :brickwall

gpssti4 01 December 2007 06:35 AM

It's a case of the older I get the faster I was!

badgerface123 01 December 2007 08:12 AM

i must be old and boring aswell :wonder: (34:confused: )

this is the most stupid fashion statement ive had the miss fortune to witness:cuckoo:

just hope the girls dont copycat:norty:

_Meridian_ 01 December 2007 08:22 AM

And wearing a belt with them entirely misses the point. This rather old fashion statement goes back to black fashion in the US about ten years ago or more. The thinking behind it (if that's what you want to call it) is that if you go to prison, your belt is taken off you (along with shoe laces etc) which tends to leave your trousers falling down. What this fashion is therefore trying to say is: look at me, I'm so hard that I've been to prison.

corradoboy 01 December 2007 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by badgerface123 (Post 7451893)

I did have one (exceptionally pretty) young female customer whom occasionally wore her trousers a little low. As she got out there was often just the flimsiest layer of white cotton Calvin Kleins keeping her modest :norty: Others who wear hipsters usually have builders nick on entry/exit :freak3:

Bug Eyed Peas 01 December 2007 09:05 AM

Just a swift, sharp "Wedgie" should prevent them from doing it ;)

They`ll soon learn

badgerface123 01 December 2007 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 7451899)
What this fashion is therefore trying to say is:
look at me, I'm so hard that I've been to prison.

.........and my bum was abused??? :freak3:

skoobidude 01 December 2007 09:34 AM

I saw a guy recently with his jeans halfway down his arse. He looked more like a fookin penguin innit know wha I mean blood?

New_scooby_04 01 December 2007 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_ (Post 7451899)
And wearing a belt with them entirely misses the point. This rather old fashion statement goes back to black fashion in the US about ten years ago or more. The thinking behind it (if that's what you want to call it) is that if you go to prison, your belt is taken off you (along with shoe laces etc) which tends to leave your trousers falling down. What this fashion is therefore trying to say is: look at me, I'm so hard that I've been to prison.

Correct, but what these dopes are actually saying is that:

"I've been to prison, where, because I had my belt removed, my trousers didn't fit properly and other men could see my arse hanging out. I'm a free man now, but, you know what, I miss the attention!" :lol1:

Lee247 01 December 2007 11:18 AM

:lol1:

If he was going to show his undercrackers, you would think he would have picked a more sexy pair

Cupid Stunt 01 December 2007 11:25 AM

Look closely bros and yoo can definitely see thae there's a 'shat bulge' in them trousers bros....i swear.

Makes me wanna cry fae days bros i swear. I despair the the yooth of today bros.

Ameen tae thae n peace oot bros

gazza-uk 01 December 2007 11:44 AM

there was a guy in the bank yesterday dressed like this, I so nearly asked if he had sh!t his pants...

J4CKO 01 December 2007 12:14 PM

I have seen this as well, J4ckos mate sometimes has this problem but it isnt a fashion statement.

Worse than those little skull cap hats worn by urban w4nkers who thing they are "Craaaaig David" or Beckham, also tw4tty junior estate agent/Mini Driver hair.

Kieran_Burns 01 December 2007 03:21 PM

Looking at that photo - I thought it was a gay thing to have a hankie hanging out your back pocket?????

Is that one perhaps trying to speed things up or something?????

exvaux 01 December 2007 03:40 PM

i think the red hankie is a gang symbol

Kieran_Burns 01 December 2007 03:44 PM

Taking my delicate sensibilities into my hands I have researched the code and a red hankie worn in the left pocket means.....

He is a fist f*cker :eek:

noobyscooby 01 December 2007 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by badgerface123 (Post 7451893)
i must be old and boring aswell :wonder: (34:confused: )

this is the most stupid fashion statement ive had the miss fortune to witness:cuckoo:

Hope the girlies do . . . BUT only the FIT ones!!!

DCI Gene Hunt 01 December 2007 04:08 PM

I don't get it either http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...lies/dunno.gif