ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   SX 15404 Fuel pressure regulators (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/650635-sx-15404-fuel-pressure-regulators.html)

The Hoff 29 November 2007 07:31 AM

SX 15404 Fuel pressure regulators

Hi Everyone,

I was considering doing a group buy on some SX 15404 fuel pressure regulators. They would be in the basic form of the regulaltor and the mounting bracket so you would need to see other suppliers for the fittings and gauge if you required one - (Pirtek, Lateral, Api, Roger Clark etc etc). Last time I was looking I found the fittings at Pirtek for under a fiver and the gauge with adapter from Ebay at around £15.

I have been talking to a supplier in the states and including shipping, VAT and duty charges they are coming in at just over £100 each.

I need at least 4 more people to be interested to make this work. Show you intetest below please.

Cheers,

The Hoff :cool:

sparks sti 29 November 2007 01:40 PM

fuel reg.

i'm in... any chance of adding any sx fuel pumps, just been on their web site, their products look impressive!!!

Sx Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators

Arch 30 November 2007 01:44 AM

May well be interested in this if the price stays at very near £100 delivered and there is no risk of import charges added to the price.

The Hoff 30 November 2007 02:46 PM

The import charges are included in the approx £100 figure the only addition is the postage via Royal mail from me to you. Once I get a 5 people definately interested I will confirm the price inc shipping to your door.

It will only be the regulators this time around.

So that's 3 interested then? 2 more to get the go ahead please.

evander 30 November 2007 04:02 PM

Ill have one aswel.

The Hoff 01 December 2007 01:27 PM

Thats 4 then, just one more needed.

ScoobaSteve 01 December 2007 03:25 PM

As it happens am in the market for a regulator.

Just one question tho,would i need to remove the existing regulator

The Hoff 02 December 2007 05:57 PM

Yes, you would need to fit the small adapter that goes in place of your regulator, several suppliers sell this.

There was a good fitting guide in the projects forum a while ago, try seaching for that as it shows all you need to do with pics.

Fuel System Enterprises sell gauges if you are looking for one they also sell the cheapy FSE reg that has the adapter as part of the kit, they may sell the adapter it seperately.

Jam Performance 02 December 2007 07:57 PM

ill have one...

The Hoff 03 December 2007 07:20 AM

Ok, I will get them ordered in and let you all know when they turn up. I would expect it to take around a week or so.

The Hoff 03 December 2007 04:26 PM

Just placed the order. I wasnt sure what colour people wanted so I got 2 black and 3 red.

Once they all turn I will pay UPS for the taxes and duty then work out a postage charge from me to you. I will send you all a PM confirming this amount. I will accept payment by cheque, paypal (+4% fees) or bank transfer.

Please state the colour you would like after your name, first to add the colour to the list/first served.

Arch -
Evander -
Scooba Steve -
K18llr -
Me - not fussed.

sparks sti 03 December 2007 04:48 PM

Hoff,

You did not include me on the list, but if you take a look I was the 1st to respond

evander 03 December 2007 05:17 PM

Arch -
Evander - Red
Scooba Steve -
K18llr -
Me - not fussed.

The Hoff 03 December 2007 05:30 PM

Sparks - you are correct, list updated in replied order.

Me - not fussed.
Sparks Sti -
Arch -
Evander - Red
Scooba Steve -

K18llr - I have emailed asking for one more but the order may have already gone through. 1st reserve if anyone pulls out.

Jam Performance 03 December 2007 05:57 PM

would like red if possible.....

ScoobaSteve 03 December 2007 08:27 PM

Me - not fussed.
Sparks Sti -
Arch -
Evander - Red
Scooba Steve - Red for me please :thumb:

The Hoff 04 December 2007 07:14 AM

One more red one added to the order....

I will take a black version so that leaves one black and one red. Arch and Sparks, please put down your desired colour.

Me - Black
Sparks Sti -
Arch -
Evander - Red
Scooba Steve - Red
K18llr - Red

sparks sti 04 December 2007 11:44 AM

I'll go for RED

cheers Hoff!!!

Me - Black
Sparks Sti -Red
Arch -
Evander - Red
Scooba Steve - Red
K18llr - Red

Arch 04 December 2007 11:52 AM

Has to be red for me since I responded 2nd should have second shout on colour. You really should have asked before placing the order.

The Hoff 04 December 2007 01:04 PM

Arch - its black or nothing I'm afraid. As I stated above ' first to add the colour to the list/first served'. Your initial interest was for an order, not the colour.

If you want to pull out thats cool, I am sure we can find another buyer.

The Hoff 05 December 2007 11:06 AM

OK guys they have arrived in the country, I need to pick them up from the UPS depot tonight. Not allowed to get them delivered to work and the other half is not going to be in all day.

The conversion rate I got on the card was crap and the duty percentage was more than I was expecting so in total they came in at £100.46 each

Its a 22 mile round trip to get em so am adding that cost to the total.

£101.50 each

I need to buy some boxes to send them out, package them and weigh em. I will then come back with a postage cost and total to be paid. Payment must clear in full before I send them out.

I will accept paypal but only from verified and confirmed accounts.
I will accept cheque of bank trasfers into my holding account.

Will get back to you all later!!

Hoff :cool:

sparks sti 05 December 2007 01:10 PM

where are you based Hoff in case collection may be easy??

The Hoff 05 December 2007 01:54 PM

Gloucester J12 M5 or Bridgwater J23/24 M5 some weekends.

Jam Performance 05 December 2007 09:47 PM

fitting kit

Can you get the fittings and gauge for me from pirtek and send everything out as one package if possible ? Ill obviously pay the extra and chuck a drink in if your ok with it ??? :wonder:

The Hoff 06 December 2007 07:19 AM

The boxes weigh just under 500g. With a bit more bubble wrap to protect them, the label and the tape I think its gonna push it over the 500g so its £3.08 for recorded 1st class, call it £3.

Unless you are collecting its £104.50 to be paid.

Paypal payments must add 4% and MUST be a confirmed address! - £108.68. Otherwise is Cheque or bank transfer - PM me with your desired method and I will reply with my details.

cheers,
The Hoff :cool:

The Hoff 06 December 2007 07:34 AM

K18LLR - I can have a look this weekend and get back to you, in the mean time can you make payment for the regulator please so we can finish that off, any other parts will be sent seperately.

evander 06 December 2007 08:25 AM

Cheque sent.

Jam Performance 06 December 2007 09:31 PM

paypal

whats your paypal address ?

sparks sti 06 December 2007 10:20 PM

pm sent

Jam Performance 07 December 2007 06:38 PM

payment sent

Payment sent