ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Pulled by the Police.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/648170-pulled-by-the-police.html)

AllenJ 17 November 2007 12:41 PM

Pulled by the Police....

.. last night for allegedly breaking the speed limit on the A13.

Though a drunken guy fell off his bike, in front of my car, eagle spread on the road, causing traffic, the police said i was more of a priority to be stopped and convicted than the drunk endangering the lives of others.

I was flowing with the traffic, so why was i singled out ?

Just awaiting my court orders now.... any good traffic solicitors in the house ?

ThE RoChFoRd OnE! 17 November 2007 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by AllenJ (Post 7417135)

Though a drunken guy fell off his bike, in front of my car, eagle spread on the road, causing traffic, the police said i was more of a priority to be stopped and convicted than the drunk endangering the lives of others.

Just awaiting my court orders now.... any good traffic solicitors in the house ?

Sorry to hear this Ade the best guy by far is a Barrister whose name escapes me at the moment but he will use an expert witness chap called Clarke not cheap but I can locate his details from a friend of mine if you like, who successfully evaded conviction and costs on several technicalities.

johnny_sti 17 November 2007 01:12 PM

well, i got done for doing 105mph back in april, i got lucky as they only issued me a £60 fine n 3 points instead of a ban cos it was midnight..jus explain to the court y u was speeding, they're normally very keen to listen to what u have to say..i plead guilty straight away..

gazza-uk 17 November 2007 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by AllenJ (Post 7417135)

what "alleged" speed / road conditions etc?

SirFozzalot 17 November 2007 01:33 PM

Bad news Ade :(

BRI4N 17 November 2007 01:44 PM

:( Sorry to hear this Ade

Are you sure it wasn't that other scoob (blue with gold wheels) that went flying past us, Whilst we were doing about 80mph?

BeeSTi 17 November 2007 01:51 PM

Ade Sorry to here about what happened last night, hope you Ronnie and baby are OK .Chris (Millamber) is in that line of work (i think) hope every thing turns out OK. Nice to see you all last night.

Darren, Maria, Mark and Kye

Summers 17 November 2007 02:37 PM

Sorry to hear that fella, hope all gets sorted out.

All the best

Cheryl & Neil

FLAT ERIC 17 November 2007 03:49 PM

Sorry to hear about this Ade. Not much of a reward after the earlier charitable events of the night. Hope you find the right professional help mate.

Mark ;)

Milamber 17 November 2007 05:34 PM

:eek:

You better PM me your details....

Tiny 17 November 2007 05:57 PM

Not good news indeed :(

Im sure Milamber can help you out though :notworthy

Nate 17 November 2007 08:13 PM

Or maybe Tissy can have a word with them ;) ....... Or give 'em a slap :thumb:

Baza1954 19 November 2007 08:51 AM

Bad news mate.

Hope you get it sorted. fingers crossed.
If you need a character statement just ask.

Top guy and familly.