ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   4 door/Estate wrx/sti px against a Type R (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/647410-4-door-estate-wrx-sti-px-against-a-type-r.html)

vava voom 13 November 2007 07:33 PM

4 door/Estate wrx/sti px against a Type R

Hello chaps:notworthy

I have a 97 Impreza sti type r Version 3, full mot and tax, white with gold alloys,61k kilometers, cat 1 alarm, cd player, version 5 spoiler. Apart from this the car is standard with a private plate on it

I need 4 doors urgently and am looking for either a swap or px, cash either way but max £2k your way.....anyone want to do a deal? :)

Please be aware i will not be offering a swap for a k reg wrx even if it does have go faster stripes:lol1: :cuckoo:

scoobypile 14 November 2007 10:23 AM

do you have any pix mate?

i have a wrx wagon m reg well looked after

was looking to sell for 3800
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...cture060-1.jpg

vava voom 14 November 2007 10:46 AM

I am interested but not at £3800, the market is pants at the moment and i'm sure i can get a better deal.

Saw a version 2 sti estate go for £2800 yeasterday which is pants for what the car is :freak3:

I do have pictures which i will try and add today, cheers

vava voom 14 November 2007 10:56 AM

Pictures available on my profile

scoobypile 14 November 2007 11:32 AM

can't see the pix sorry whats your car worth then?

vava voom 14 November 2007 01:16 PM

I have just put my pictures on but not sure why there not showing:wonder:

I'd say my car would be about £6k

vava voom 14 November 2007 07:07 PM

Pictures are now showing!:luxhello:

vava voom 15 November 2007 04:03 PM

BTTT

vava voom 19 November 2007 12:42 PM

BTTT

simog 19 November 2007 01:42 PM

Why not sell your type r and buy a wagon / saloon? Sure you would get a sale easily as you have a very nice example there. :thumb:

I would swap mine with you (95 wagon) but I fear a straight swap would be out of the question!! :freak3:

vava voom 19 November 2007 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7421673)
Why not sell your type r and buy a wagon / saloon? Sure you would get a sale easily as you have a very nice example there. :thumb:

I would swap mine with you (95 wagon) but I fear a straight swap would be out of the question!! :freak3:

Good idea but i need a car 24/7 as i am soon to be a Daddy again:D and i'm on alert:Suspiciou

Yeah i dont think i could do a swap mate ;)

simog 19 November 2007 02:10 PM

He He, a new dad too hey! Missus has just got a Honda CR-V for the family motor, so I have the freedom to change over to a saloon if I want to!!

Bought the wagon as it was the more practical of the range, and still a fast car, but I have always been tempted by the saloons, and a type r would be a dream come true!! Ahh well, gotta love the wagon, its a fantastic car!

Good luck with the swap / PX mate, someone is going to get a corker there :thumb:

vava voom 19 November 2007 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7421734)
He He, a new dad too hey! Missus has just got a Honda CR-V for the family motor, so I have the freedom to change over to a saloon if I want to!!

Bought the wagon as it was the more practical of the range, and still a fast car, but I have always been tempted by the saloons, and a type r would be a dream come true!! Ahh well, gotta love the wagon, its a fantastic car!

Good luck with the swap / PX mate, someone is going to get a corker there :thumb:

Many thanks :)

vava voom 20 November 2007 08:26 AM

up and away:lol1:

vava voom 20 November 2007 11:10 PM

All pm's replied too, still looking chaps

So no one wants a nice Type R under the christmas tree?:norty:

simog 21 November 2007 09:59 PM

Bump for a top looking type R :thumb:

vava voom 21 November 2007 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7428525)
Bump for a top looking type R :thumb:

Thanks mate:thumb:

Now on fleabay :brickwall :brickwall

I had to call a taxi today:mad: as the Mrs could not get in the scooby to get to her appointment :( .....so i called her a cab and drove the scooby to the hospital:lol: :lol1: :lol1:

simog 21 November 2007 10:22 PM

:lol: Bet she was really chuffed!! Did you arrive there first by any chance!! :D

Shame you had to fleebay it in the end, if I had a more up to date wagon I would have snapped this up!!

Good luck with the auction mate :thumb:

vava voom 22 November 2007 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7428601)
:lol: Bet she was really chuffed!! Did you arrive there first by any chance!! :D

Shame you had to fleebay it in the end, if I had a more up to date wagon I would have snapped this up!!

Good luck with the auction mate :thumb:

No mate i was joking:luxhello: If i had pulled a stunt like that then i would have been whacked by now:eek:

Yeah it is a shame but yours does still look very clean:thumb:

simog 22 November 2007 09:20 AM

:thumb: Fell for that one didn't I!!! :lol1:

Hope you don't get silly offers for it mate. Perhaps Pistonheads might have been better?

Good luck and cheers for the comments

vava voom 22 November 2007 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7429200)
:thumb: Fell for that one didn't I!!! :lol1:

Hope you don't get silly offers for it mate. Perhaps Pistonheads might have been better?

Good luck and cheers for the comments

I'm thinking about putting it in the Trader if fleabay fails but between you and me i'm in no hurry to get a sale :Suspiciou , but the mrs dont need to know that:lol:

simog 22 November 2007 01:21 PM

Have you seen this link on Pistonheads? Guy is looking for a type R. Thought you might be interested :

Subaru : subaru impreza RB5 No142

:thumb:

vava voom 22 November 2007 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7429731)
Have you seen this link on Pistonheads? Guy is looking for a type R. Thought you might be interested :

Subaru : subaru impreza RB5 No142

:thumb:

Cheers mate i will drop him a e mail :notworthy

Been offered a Evo 6 on flea bay , item number 330190231948 plus £2800, what do you think?:wonder:

simog 22 November 2007 02:09 PM

Nice Evo, but do you really want to move to the darkside?!! Still, sounds like a pretty good offer to me, although I have to admit that the RB5 over the Evo wins in my books any day!! :thumb:

vava voom 22 November 2007 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by simog (Post 7429833)
Nice Evo, but do you really want to move to the darkside?!! Still, sounds like a pretty good offer to me, although I have to admit that the RB5 over the Evo wins in my books any day!! :thumb:

Yeah in my heart i know Subaru is what i want but the naughty side of me wants the Evo:cuckoo: