ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   stolen skyline being used to target other cars (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/643855-stolen-skyline-being-used-to-target-other-cars.html)

ulsterscooby 27 October 2007 07:24 PM

stolen skyline being used to target other cars

This car was stolen 5 days ago and is still being driven about by the theiving scumbags
The car was used in an attempt to steal my car

It belongs to a friend of mine and was stolen 900 yards from where I live 3 days before they tried to steal my car

Was speaking with my mate today he's glad so much is being done to try and find his car here are the details of the skyline:-

1991 skyline

quad afterburner style tail lights

High level spoiler

reg H844LNA

This car is the only one in the country

brocks 27 October 2007 08:09 PM

If you are out and about, and see this car, please feel free to call me on 07711896594.....I am on nights at the minute and will be floating about the next three nights......

If it is seen and reported to me, I can guarantee an immediate response from police .....

Help us to catch these thieving scumbags.......

Regards

Scott

bekee 27 October 2007 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by brocks (Post 7364272)
If you are out and about, and see this car, please feel free to call me on 07711896594.....I am on nights at the minute and will be floating about the next three nights......

If it is seen and reported to me, I can guarantee an immediate response from police .....

Help us to catch these thieving scumbags.......

Regards

Scott

are u a policeman brocks?

mad555 27 October 2007 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by bekee (Post 7364339)

A policeman wouldnt even ask that!!:)

scubbay 27 October 2007 10:48 PM

are you blonde Bekee:lol1:

big-kev 27 October 2007 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by scubbay (Post 7364557)
are you blonde Bekee:lol1:

THIS CAR WAS SEEN IN WEST BELFAST ON FRIDAY NITE , BUT I HAVE ASKED ABOUT TODAY HAS ANYONE SEEN IT SINCE ! AND NO BODY HAS !
WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT MYSELF AND A FEW OTHERS AND IF ANY JOY I WILL PHONE YOU BROCKS A.S.A.P
P.S EVERYONE BE AWARE IN CASE THERE IS AN ORDER OUT FOR A SCOOBY

brocks 28 October 2007 04:18 AM

Yep, though some would say I impersonate a policeman every once in a while LOL......Antrim traffic Branch, based in Steeple for those who didnt realise and have any legal questions......not more abuse please LOL

bekee 28 October 2007 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by brocks (Post 7364883)
Yep, though some would say I impersonate a policeman every once in a while LOL......Antrim traffic Branch, based in Steeple for those who didnt realise and have any legal questions......not more abuse please LOL

wow didnt know that!!!! must be on my best behaviour round u then!!!! so u have handcuffs then?:norty: lol

c0lin 28 October 2007 04:29 PM

now now bekee haha calm urself

mad555 28 October 2007 11:13 PM

anymore on this???

j16jrf 30 October 2007 01:23 AM

ahhhhhhh theres a copper RUN hahaha.

this car has to be found and stopped soon.

tarmac terror 30 October 2007 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by mad555 (Post 7366707)
anymore on this???

Can't and won't go into detail on the matter, but be assured all that can be done to locate this vehicle is being done.

Anyone with a positive sighting should notify the police describing the location of the vehilce its VRM, direction of travel and describing the occupants.

TT

bekee 30 October 2007 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by tarmac terror (Post 7371564)
Can't and won't go into detail on the matter, but be assured all that can be done to locate this vehicle is being done.

Anyone with a positive sighting should notify the police describing the location of the vehilce its VRM, direction of travel and describing the occupants.

TT

i take it ur a policeman 2?:wonder:

brocks 31 October 2007 12:15 PM

Nope, but he knows the ins and outs of our job fairly well LOL.....

eggy 31 October 2007 01:21 PM

seen a car in lisburn last night ,,,dark maybe black, hi rise spoiler,,driver had like close shaved hair ,fair,,,didnt get reg but they took a good look at my car [scooby ra] ,,,,i have brocks number and will keep my eyes open :eek:

brocks 31 October 2007 07:47 PM

Cheers guys.............my number again 07711896594......this car is still out there and is SO distinctive someone must have seen it ................

bekee 02 November 2007 06:32 PM

well whats the craic with this skyline?

XspeedstarX 02 November 2007 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by ulsterscooby (Post 7364182)
This car was stolen 5 days ago and is still being driven about by the theiving scumbags
The car was used in an attempt to steal my car

It belongs to a friend of mine and was stolen 900 yards from where I live 3 days before they tried to steal my car

Was speaking with my mate today he's glad so much is being done to try and find his car here are the details of the skyline:-

1991 skyline

quad afterburner style tail lights

High level spoiler

reg H844LNA

This car is the only one in the country

reckon the same people tried to get my skyline the same night. what is it that makes this one the only one in the country?

XspeedstarX 02 November 2007 06:36 PM

Also, is it a gtr gts gtt ??

ulsterscooby 02 November 2007 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by XspeedstarX (Post 7380056)
reckon the same people tried to get my skyline the same night. what is it that makes this one the only one in the country?

Just going by what the owner said 1991 import quad lights ( not really into liners well bar another mates gtr its awesome )

Not been too much news about this car of late info has been posted on numerous sites but no sign we had kind of hoped it might turn up at the seacat last Tuesday (the joyriders like to put on a show there )

But it was no where to be seen although it hasn't been recovered as yet

Turbo-Type-R-Manda 05 November 2007 02:45 PM

Hey guys, just registered as something fishy is going on.
I know this probabley isnt the same skyline as the one above as its an R33, But could possibly be another stolen one.
Last night i was sitting in the living room, watching TV, Blinds closed etc etc, i live in a small cul de sac of 3 houses, of the main street, that normally no1 comes into unless they need too or live there.
So i hear this loud burble, dont think anything of it at first and they i realise its not out on the main road, and right outside, so jump up to look out the front door, and this mysterious white liner i've never seen before is sitting gawking over at my house, i read this thread earlier in the afternoon, so put the car in the garage just incase, but everyone seems to know where i live as they see the car at mine all the time and i live off a main road everyone seems to use.
Just wondering if anyone knows of any stolen white GTS-Ts, that could possibly be targeting my car :(, the eclipse was broken into before, but the civics lasted 5 years without being touched, at all :(

Manda