ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Weather Forecast (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/637639-weather-forecast.html)

apkadb 27 September 2007 10:01 PM

Weather Forecast

BBC NEWS | UK | Forecasters predict colder winter

Winter in the UK will be colder than last year - one of the warmest seasons on record, the Met Office has said.

Mr Avery said: "Even if this winter is warmer than last year, there's always the possibility of short, sharp spells of extreme weather."

hutton_d 27 September 2007 10:04 PM

So, complete b*llocks as usual .....

Dave

FlightMan 27 September 2007 10:05 PM

They can't even get the weather right at the weekends.

Muppets all of 'em.

Tam the bam 27 September 2007 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 7287522)
They can't even get the weather right at the weekends.

Muppets all of 'em.

But they can predict it accurately for a hundred years time +:lol1:

Suresh 27 September 2007 10:17 PM

Excellent news. Cold weather always brings the peanut smugglers out :thumb:

Tam the bam 27 September 2007 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh (Post 7287585)
Excellent news. Cold weather always brings the peanut smugglers out :thumb:

So true, sis and law arrived at the door today, I said Hi Peggy, she gave me a funny look and said eh? I looked down at her tits and got a reply of 'oh ha ha' back from her lol

boomer 27 September 2007 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by "The finest brains in Britain
Forecasters are also expecting far less rain than last year, which was exceptionally wet.

No kidding! :rolleyes:

They are also about to predict the religious preferences for the Pope, and have almost fully analysed the origin of woodland waste matter which seems to contain large amounts of honey or porridge!!

However, back to the real facts - Global Warming, er, i mean, Climate Change is real and we all need to pay more taxes, er, hug a penguin to make things better ;)

mb

alcazar 28 September 2007 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 7287599)
So true, sis and law arrived at the door today, I said Hi Peggy, she gave me a funny look and said eh? I looked down at her tits and got a reply of 'oh ha ha' back from her lol

Peggy?

Alcazar

Clarebabes 28 September 2007 12:07 PM

I predict that the country will come to a complete standstill after a slight flurry of powdery snow which will quickly turn to slush.

Leslie 28 September 2007 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Clarebabes (Post 7288548)
I predict that the country will come to a complete standstill after a slight flurry of powdery snow which will quickly turn to slush.

Nothing gets past you!

Les :D

stilover 28 September 2007 03:10 PM

And I thought the planet was getting warmer ? :wonder:

Another load of Bollox :mad:

Clarebabes 28 September 2007 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 7288969)
Nothing gets past you!

Les :D

I like to believe I have a superior intellect, much like the rest of Scoobynet :)

Nimbus 28 September 2007 03:30 PM

Quote:
Winter in the UK will be colder than last year - one of the warmest seasons on record, the Met Office has said.

Quote:
Mr Avery said: "Even if this winter is warmer than last year, there's always the possibility of short, sharp spells of extreme weather."

So, it could be colder. On the other hand, it might be warmer, but even if it is warmer, it might still be colder at some time...

Well, gee, thanks Sherlock... :rolleyes:

StickyMicky 28 September 2007 03:32 PM

last year was pretty warm, chances are this year will be colder. the colder it is, the more money i make :lol:

bring on the ****e weather :D