ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   SOME NOB (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/637338-some-nob.html)

SCOOBYJOHN12 26 September 2007 08:29 PM

SOME NOB

SOME YOUNG KID TRIYING TO IMPRESS HIS MATES IN A WHITE SCOOB I WAS JUST NEAR MANCHESTER WHEN THIS DICK IN A SCOOB PAST ME DOING ABOUT 60 TAKE NOTE THE ROAD IS A 40 MPH AND THEN HE CUTS UP IN TO 3 LANES TO GET ON THE M60 PRICKS LIKE THAT WILL GIVE SCOOBS A BAD NAME IT HAD TO BE A YOUNG LAD WITH 3 IN THE CAR:nono:

SwissTony 26 September 2007 08:31 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/09...h/capslock.jpg

cheers :thumb:

scoobynewbie72 26 September 2007 08:34 PM

maybe he was still angry.

SwissTony 26 September 2007 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynewbie72 (Post 7284186)
maybe he was still angry.

ya think :lol1:

what would scooby do 26 September 2007 08:56 PM

IT HAD TO BE A YOUNG LAD WITH 3 IN THE CAR
Hello Mr Holmes your logic astounds us :lol1: ?? meh?

Marx Mcrae 26 September 2007 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7284174)

LMFAO!!!!

Elmer Fudpucker 26 September 2007 09:26 PM

don't take the p!ss out of him,Lord knows there's more than enough retards behind the wheel of an Impreza these days

Name and shame I say,more posts like this can only be a good thing I reckon

shifting 26 September 2007 09:40 PM

ET drives a subaru :norty:

shifting 26 September 2007 09:41 PM

oh yeah whats ET short for...because he got small legs...../:)

SwissTony 26 September 2007 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Elmer Fudpucker (Post 7284392)
don't take the p!ss out of him,

okay, we will take it out of you instead :D

SCOOBYJOHN12 26 September 2007 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Elmer Fudpucker (Post 7284392)
don't take the p!ss out of him,Lord knows there's more than enough retards behind the wheel of an Impreza these days

Name and shame I say,more posts like this can only be a good thing I reckon

yep i a gree with you on this seem to me you all take the piss out of this matter but show boating in a scoob on a main road is not on as for 3 in the car yep i put it down wrong there where 3 young lads it the car:nono: :brickwall

Marx Mcrae 26 September 2007 10:57 PM

Unfortunatly classics are becoming very cheap and young lads are buying them and getting daddy to insure it for them!

satancom 27 September 2007 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Marx Mcrae (Post 7284763)
Unfortunatly classics are becoming very cheap and young lads are buying them and getting daddy to insure it for them!

Or not insuring them at all!

WRX_Dazza 27 September 2007 04:26 PM

dont worry folks, these cars end up being driven into the ground, because they would sooner buy 40 scratchcards than change the oil.
or end up buying remoulds on the social money and coming a cropper.

twats and scoobs dont mix!!!!

bide your time ;)

Ashley-W 27 September 2007 04:32 PM

Shouldnt brand all young drivers in scoobies like that tho. Im only young and i like to think a very reasonable driver.

Dave M UK 27 September 2007 07:37 PM

True, it aint good to drive round like an idiot, but i doubt there is a single scooby owner who hasnt drove a little crazy at some point, you could consider any speed over the national speed limit to be reckless but i dont believe any scooby owner has never been faster, surely thats what we buy them for,

The trick is to do it when a desicion has been made that the place your about to speed in is safe, i.e not near a school or built up area,

Please dont tar all young scooby owners with the same brush, i am a young owner and also get sick of abortion like scoobys being driven around usually by council types, (please dont think i hate people on the dole, just pointing out a fact)

Take each owner as they come, thats what i say, young or old

Dave M

SCOOBYJOHN12 27 September 2007 08:34 PM

i dont nock young scooby drivers as you say in fact i dont nock any one with a scoob but this problem was in a built up area speding over a 40 cut across 3 lanes not clever i know every one has a play now and again there not one person with a scoob who hasent on the road or track but the end of the day there a time and a place the time was wrong when this matter happened

WRX_Dazza 28 September 2007 02:47 PM

you should have nocked him out ;)

stringostar 29 September 2007 11:29 AM

i hate doll scum. go and out and get a job you hapless folk! jeremy kyle aint that interesting no more, so you have no excuse to stay in and do feck all. as for young chavs in scoobs, crash and burn mudda feckers, crash and burn... stick to your saxos and corsa's....

feel better now i aired that :)

Non +Plus Member 29 September 2007 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by stringostar (Post 7291337)
i hate doll scum

I also hate dolls :D

every1sgottablue1 29 September 2007 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by stringostar (Post 7291337)
i hate doll scum. go and out and get a job you hapless folk! jeremy kyle aint that interesting no more, so you have no excuse to stay in and do feck all. as for young chavs in scoobs, crash and burn mudda feckers, crash and burn... stick to your saxos and corsa's....

feel better now i aired that :)

LMAO!!!

powerman1 29 September 2007 01:19 PM

What a stupid thread..maybe the there should be a speeding thread for Fords..Vauxhalls..Bmw.. Reliants...etc etc.....get a grip,, anybody who gets behind the wheel of any car can break a 40mph speed limit so dont get wrapped up in "its a Subaru thing"