ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   WRC1 Spoiler on my classic (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/633168-wrc1-spoiler-on-my-classic.html)

marc394 08 September 2007 05:33 PM

WRC1 Spoiler on my classic

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65...c/DSC01666.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65...c/DSC01669.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65...c/DSC01668.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65...c/DSC01667.jpg

What do you think ?

slipstream_uk 08 September 2007 05:49 PM

:notworthy Thats one sweet looking car there mate. well jealous.

Daft Lad 08 September 2007 05:57 PM

Wow, I REALLY like that mate, fantastic looking car! :notworthy

amego 08 September 2007 06:12 PM

innerfins lok good in black:thumb:

Terminator X 08 September 2007 06:17 PM

Looks great! Well done :thumb:

TX.

james baldwin 08 September 2007 06:51 PM

Not my cuppa if I'm being honest :(

WRXshaneWRX 08 September 2007 07:02 PM

i like that...nice bonnet, looks familiar lol

cos500 08 September 2007 07:14 PM

A bit too much for me.

bioforger 08 September 2007 07:18 PM

Yep sry too much goin on for me to, looks a bit max powered

T5OLF 08 September 2007 07:50 PM

Each to there own I suppose but not my cup of tea. To many add on's. But if you like it thats all that matters.

barry wemyss 08 September 2007 08:01 PM

yeah i like it but like the wheels a lot more lol

SwissTony 08 September 2007 08:06 PM

I am sorry for the following, but it is my opinion and you will not agree with it.

You, sir, have completely ruined what could have been a lovely looking scoob. Apart from the front mount, you seemed to have in a single attempt, have stuck on everything that looks crap on a classic, including lexus lights, oversize rims, too much carbon, odd matched front/side lights and then to finish it off you have whacked on a spoiler which was designed for a certain body shape. That body shape is not the classic.

I really cant find a single thing positive to say about it and for that I am annoyed, because in all the time I have been on SN, I have always found something to like about peoples scoobs. I am at a complete loss :(

sorry once again, I hope you like the car and what you have done, I really do. :thumb:

marc394 08 September 2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7237939)
I am sorry for the following, but it is my opinion and you will not agree with it.

You, sir, have completely ruined what could have been a lovely looking scoob. Apart from the front mount, you seemed to have in a single attempt, have stuck on everything that looks crap on a classic, including lexus lights, oversize rims, too much carbon, odd matched front/side lights and then to finish it off you have whacked on a spoiler which was designed for a certain body shape. That body shape is not the classic.

I really cant find a single thing positive to say about it and for that I am annoyed, because in all the time I have been on SN, I have always found something to like about peoples scoobs. I am at a complete loss :(

sorry once again, I hope you like the car and what you have done, I really do. :thumb:

Each and too their own thats what makes scooby owners .Every scooby owner puts their own mark on their car .Everybody has their own opinion of what looks good and what does nt .I get far more positive than negative and i like it:D .

SC008Y_MAD 08 September 2007 08:50 PM

+1
I agree Chris with you totally.

stira2 08 September 2007 09:02 PM

Get rid of the gash rear lights and spray the front lip red and it will look spot on mate

* * * KEV * * * 08 September 2007 09:05 PM

I think he asked you what you thought, not to write a book about it !!!

Spoiler looks better than your old Marc BTW.

Jam Performance 08 September 2007 09:09 PM

who cares how the car looks, hes got one of the quickest classics around :norty:

chocolate_o_brian 08 September 2007 09:20 PM

i kinda agree with tony re the bonnet, lights, and front lip.

but i do actually like the spoiler on the car.

if a version was made slightly smaller and maybe a little rounder for the classic, it would look nice in my opinion.

this will sound strange considering im not keen on your "look" but as what youve done to your car, the spoiler suits it. if, however, i stuck on your spoiler onto my standard looking scoob, it may be a totally different kettle of fish.

at worst, please get rid of the lexus lights, stick some respectable 18"s on her, and do something "fatmanscooby-esque" with the front lip.

i hope this is considered more constructive critisism than anything else.

also can i ask what "sort" of people have you had more possible over negative comments re. your car... the maxpower "cru" or genuine scoob enthusiasts (not incinuating your arent one yourself btw)

andy:thumb:

[Davey] 08 September 2007 09:24 PM

Minus the rear lights, bonnet and splitter that looks gorgeous! :D

fatmanscooby 08 September 2007 09:26 PM

"fatmanscooby-esque" :wonder: It is a little bit much. Maybe a little red paint here and there;) I quite like the spoiler idea.

Neil.. 08 September 2007 09:47 PM

That's what I love about SN, the each to their own philosophy...:Whatever_

We here have people making comments who have either a Sport, a turbo look-a-like,or a blue scoob with gold rims...

Crash on m8, i love your outlook on it all....;) :thumb:

Oh and by the way, you need to change your usernme from marc394 to marc423...horses indeed..:D

fatmanscooby 08 September 2007 09:50 PM

And whats wrong with Blue Scoobs with Gold wheels??

chocolate_o_brian 08 September 2007 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by E_M_B (Post 7238128)
That's what I love about SN, the each to their own philosophy...:Whatever_

We here have people making comments who have either a Sport, a turbo look-a-like,or a blue scoob with gold rims...

Crash on m8, i love your outlook on it all....;) :thumb:

Oh and by the way, you need to change your usernme from marc394 to marc423...horses indeed..:D

what does it matter what sort of scoob people drive. ive got a red turbo, and im as much orientated to have an opinion as much as daz is with his "sport with gold alloys" or someone with a litchfield type 25.

your point had no substance...

hes asked for opinions, and must know that by doing something so different to the mainstream, he will get positive and negative comments:Whatever_

Neil.. 08 September 2007 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by fatmanscooby (Post 7238136)
And whats wrong with Blue Scoobs with Gold wheels??

Absolutely nothing whatsoever..after all, blue scoob/gold wheels is what got us all here;)

What's wrong is people who think anything other is wrong...

marc394 08 September 2007 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by * * * KEV * * * (Post 7238049)
I think he asked you what you thought, not to write a book about it !!!

Spoiler looks better than your old Marc BTW.

Cheers Kev mate :thumb:

* * * KEV * * * 08 September 2007 10:06 PM

Whatever would they think about a Scoob with No Spoiler Neil ???? LOL.

Neil.. 08 September 2007 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by * * * KEV * * * (Post 7238178)
Whatever would they think about a Scoob with No Spoiler Neil ???? LOL.

A scoob with no spoiler...!!!???

How dare you..:lol1: :lol1:

SwissTony 08 September 2007 10:24 PM

:D

you need a bit of yin and yang

Neil.. 08 September 2007 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7238234)
:D

you need a bit of yin and yang

:D :lol1: :lol1:

Davethebutcher 08 September 2007 10:54 PM

I think spoiler looks SPOT ON !!:thumb:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...s/DSC00962.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...s/DSC00960.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...s/DSC00952.jpg

:luxhello: