ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ex girlfriend still causing grief 3 Years later (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/632525-ex-girlfriend-still-causing-grief-3-years-later.html)

dpb 05 September 2007 05:52 PM

Whatever possesed you to become embroiled with this women in the first place :Suspiciou

Id call the police and wait - if this is all genuine :Suspiciou

TopBanana 05 September 2007 06:21 PM

If he's threatened to stab (and presumably kill) you, that's pretty serious. You should get the police involved now.

Jamie 05 September 2007 06:30 PM

Get me a nice kebab and i will sort it out pm the address of said ****:)

pslewis 05 September 2007 06:46 PM

Meet him

Tell him that his GF was desperate for a REAL man with a big willy

If he has a knife-make sure you have a gun :D

SCD Simon 05 September 2007 06:58 PM

Great advice Pete :thumb:

Don't meet him, you won't be able to reason with someone who has never met you but has already threatened to harm you :mad:
Inform the police.

Spoon 05 September 2007 07:10 PM

Maybe you misheard the guy and he's got a lisp?

Are you sure he never said meet him and he'll be nithe to you. :D

If not, just meet him and smack his silly tits in and while you're doing it let him know his girlfriend is baggy and you've never been interested in the bitch since you split, but being accused of seeing her again just gave you this excuse for a brawl, so then thank him for the invite. :thumb:

Failing the above, don't go. :lol1:

bonerp 05 September 2007 07:18 PM

her name doesnt have the initials MG does it??!

Spoon 05 September 2007 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by bonerp (Post 7231395)
her name doesnt have the initials MG does it??!

He did call her Rover on occasions. :D

Dave1980 05 September 2007 07:21 PM

cant stand people like this, had a similar thing a while back when i got involved with someone i really shouldnt have.

its not worth meeting, how is meeting going to convince them if you havent already done so on the phone if they have threatened you.

chances are they could be all mouth but you will probably get more hassle by meeting up. leave it alone and ignore it, if any further action is taken by him get the law involved.

PeteBrant 05 September 2007 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 7231134)
This has credence as he knows where I live,please forgive my cheek to ask for peoples opinion on a public forum:) If you had children would you want some idiot coming around? or would you try and talk some sense to him away from your family.

Mate, I didn't mean the thread, I mean the situation in general, or more specifically, the bloke.

If he is threatening to come round your house, then I would consider calling the police- But only once he got there obviously.

He is trying to intimidate you - Refuse to be intimdated, the number one way to become a victim is to act like one.

I would refuse to meet him, refuse to take his calls, and the same goes for the girl.

You have you own life to lead, and of course so do your family. These people seem to be living in some school playground, and you don't need to lower yourself.

**** 'em

sociophobe 05 September 2007 08:37 PM

Why was she fu**ing you about? Just wondering, but It's usually a sexual frustration problem for women I believe? Not that I've ever had this problem :)

VoteConservative! 05 September 2007 08:49 PM

Get a rotti :D

The Dogs B******s 05 September 2007 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by *Jamie* (Post 7231281)
Get me a nice kebab and i will sort it out pm the address of said ****:)

You read my mind:thumb:

Sonic' 05 September 2007 09:06 PM

Is he a user on here ? :Suspiciou

SwissTony 05 September 2007 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 7231737)
Is he a user on here ? :Suspiciou

KOT thinks he has the ability to lurk to gain info, hence why he posts in FC.
but the way he posts in there, I doubt he could knock the skin off a rice pudding :lol1:

Janspeed 05 September 2007 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 7230957)
Me and the ex split up just under 3 years ago after a load of grief(her cheating on me and a hell of a lot more) and have not heard anything from her until I got a text from her around 3 months ago asking if I was still single, which I deleted.
Around an hour ago I got a call from her irate boyfriend ringing me up and accusing me of seeing her behind her back and basically threatening to knife me:eek: Apparently he checked through her phone and found this message, and put 2+2 together and got 5.

I have agreed to meet this ignorant fcuker as I do not want him anywhere near my house or kid, but am starting to think if I cannot talk any sense into him on the phone I aint gonna be able to in person and the ex waits until after I agreed to meet him and calm things down, to save her sorry arse, to tell me he has been inside for gbh:brickwall

So should I meet this arsehole and sort it out or tell him to get bent? I reckon if I tell him to fcuk off this could drag on and I will be looking behind my back for a while. on the other hand I dont want to turn up and find 3 blokes waiting to dish out a beating:(

Damn psycho b1tches!

:razz:

Janspeed 05 September 2007 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by VoteConservative! (Post 7231036)
Get a knifeproof vests and have some friends around.

Usually Knife vs Gun is bad for the guy with the knife!

So get a Glock 17, nineteen round clip!:norty:

sociophobe 05 September 2007 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Janspeed (Post 7231920)
Damn psycho b1tches!

:razz:

That love a decent length :lol1:

kingofturds 06 September 2007 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by sociophobe (Post 7231641)
Why was she fu**ing you about? Just wondering, but It's usually a sexual frustration problem for women I believe? Not that I've ever had this problem :)

What a nice bloke you are:) you have never had this problem because you have never had a woman?

StickyMicky 06 September 2007 08:48 AM

my thoughts

somebody "threatening to knife somebody" = they have not got the balls to do it.

if somebody is going to get a knife out and stab somebody they don't shout out about it and tell people (they just do it)

anybody threatening to do anything is usually somebody full of **** just mouthing off (from previous experiance)

i had a £50 price on my head around 10 years ago :lol1:
but i did throw a load of bricks threw a drug dealers window (he stole a cd player from my car the wanker :lol: )