ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Interior (https://www.scoobynet.com/interior-15/)
-   -   Replace classic Dash Bulbs with LEDS (https://www.scoobynet.com/interior-15/632492-replace-classic-dash-bulbs-with-leds.html)

mickywrx 02 December 2007 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 7451627)
do you only use yours at night then????:lol1:

sorry m8 it was just an idea and a guidline may be some people dont have an ebay or paypal account:) i know i dont....
these you mean is it
TRUECOLOR LED DASH KIT SUBARU IMPREZA STI WRX FORESTER on eBay, also Lighting Customisation, Lights Lighting Accessories, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 18-Dec-07 00:11:07 GMT)

ceri

:wonder: Well I don't drive around with my lights on in daylight. ;)

There's a link to the kit I bought in post number 2. ;) It comes complete with the bulbs and holder for the heater panel, unlike the one in you're link above, which is just for the instrument cluster.

drive 07 December 2007 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 7454850)
:wonder: Well I don't drive around with my lights on in daylight. ;)

There's a link to the kit I bought in post number 2. ;) It comes complete with the bulbs and holder for the heater panel, unlike the one in you're link above, which is just for the instrument cluster.

when i said "do you only use yours at night then i meant the car" not the lights,as for my link above did you see the squillions of hours of lifetime with them..............

mickywrx 08 December 2007 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by drive (Post 7466393)
when i said "do you only use yours at night then i meant the car" not the lights,as for my link above did you see the squillions of hours of lifetime with them..............

:lol1: Sorry mate, yeah, I actually do only get to drive my car at night, except for weekends, when, I'm not at work.

My point was, why buy from Maplins and have to mess about, when it's possible to just get an LED kit, and, fit and forget it. Having said that, there is still some clart on with them, nowts ever easy is it.

drive 10 December 2007 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 7470414)
:lol1: Sorry mate, yeah, I actually do only get to drive my car at night, except for weekends, when, I'm not at work.

My point was, why buy from Maplins and have to mess about, when it's possible to just get an LED kit, and, fit and forget it. Having said that, there is still some clart on with them, nowts ever easy is it.

nice less cars on the road lol:lol1:

is there any paticular reason why most people seem to want really bright light's or led's even in there dash?

i prefer mine dim

mickywrx 10 December 2007 06:39 PM

Probably because the standard dash lights are crap. ;)

I drive all day, just not my car.

Scoby doo 18 March 2017 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 7474189)
Probably because the standard dash lights are crap. ;)

I drive all day, just not my car.

any 1 no where to get bulbs that go in fog light switches as mine dont light up with side lights or my hazord switch cant see where they are at night.

iain710 19 March 2017 09:04 AM

I got some from maplin....

nicam49 25 December 2017 04:57 PM

Try Maplin BT43W, (white) or PG80B, (blue), or PG81C, (yellow.) apparently you can scrape the paint off the coloured ones.