ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Chavs get named/shamed for vandalising car (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/632271-chavs-get-named-shamed-for-vandalising-car.html)

fivetide 04 September 2007 11:58 AM

Chavs get named/shamed for vandalising car

As it says really. 3 prats jump all over an Elise and get recognised when they post it on You Tube as they are proud of themselves. If you see any of these people you may wish to give them a stern talking to*

Idiots jump on Lotus - S2Forum

5t.

*Can't legally advocate violence on a public forum

DCI Gene Hunt 04 September 2007 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 7228141)
*Can't legally advocate violence on a public forum

You can in Fight Club :smug:

Jaybird-UK 04 September 2007 12:16 PM

I suspect those 3 wont be showing their faces around town for a while.

FlightMan 04 September 2007 01:13 PM

If my employer found out I was acting like that, I'd be sacked. Hope these morons get the same treatment.

kingofturds 04 September 2007 01:19 PM

As if these retards have jobs:lol1: Probably get their beer money from state handouts

ScoobyDriverWannabe 04 September 2007 01:30 PM

the lad ont he left looks like a adam smith that went to my school before becoming a medic in the army.

Are the names on that post in the correct order ? anyone know where this took place ?

FlightMan 04 September 2007 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe (Post 7228336)

Are the names on that post in the correct order ? anyone know where this took place ?

In and on a Lotus Elise I believe. :freak3:

DCI Gene Hunt 04 September 2007 01:35 PM

Theres another detailed thread in General about this...

Dave1980 04 September 2007 04:31 PM

beggars belief as to why people would do that in broad daylight and film it. then probably wonder why they get caught.

thats partly the reason i am glad i dont have a scooby anymore for fear of people doing that.

davegtt 04 September 2007 04:35 PM

What I find more baffling is looking at them, they dont look like the typical 16year old trouble maker. They look old enough to know better :mad:

Luminous 04 September 2007 04:50 PM

There may be more to the story, did they know the person who owned the car? It may not be as random as it seems...

Petem95 04 September 2007 05:28 PM

w@nkers :mad:

Trashing a car they will never be able to afford, clearly through jealousy and stupidity.

I feel sorry for the owner, and I hope those to$sers are currently in hospital, and their houses and cars in need of substantial repair, and they're all now jobless.

Glad to see they have been identified - hope to hear that they have got what they deserved on a follow-up thread.

greg.g 04 September 2007 06:07 PM

It happened in central london.

The two blokes vandalising the elise and the person with the camera are known and the the details are with the police at present.

They are trying to cover their tracks but are a bit late for that.

The media have also been made aware of this video and their details.

This was not my car by the way, but i do own an elise.

I hate to think of the damage to the rear clam alone.

Another freind was recently stuck in traffic in his elise.
Some chav thought it would be funny to jump on the front of his car and then run off.
The result, a wrecked front clam and a bill for £2100 for the owner:(

These scum need removing from the gene pool:mad: