ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Crime Scene Investigators (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/631129-crime-scene-investigators.html)

every1sgottablue1 29 August 2007 10:23 PM

Crime Scene Investigators

Tonight on ITV! Blue scoob with gold wheels (newage) overtaken by some chav in a Fiesta ST. Scoob was obeying the speed limit, then the chav brags on camera that he has just annialated the scoob.
He then proceeds to speed down the road finally losing it on a bend and killing his 17 year old girl passenger.

What a Wanker, should have gone to prison for life!:mad:

bootsy 29 August 2007 10:49 PM

should of just shot him on the spot

every1sgottablue1 29 August 2007 11:02 PM

Seconded!

mike h 29 August 2007 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by every1sgottablue1 (Post 7217391)
the chav brags on camera that he has just annialated the scoob.

Almost choked on my coffee when he said that!! Scooby was only ploding along!

Not only did he kill his girlfriend he was disqualified too:cuckoo:

Even his mates said he was a dick when interviewed by the police.

C17RPA 30 August 2007 09:55 AM

:nono: unreal!!!!!!!!! bet he feels a big boy now...hes got to live with that for the rest of his sad life..also should be band for life

donnas roo 30 August 2007 10:45 AM

I feel sorry for the girls parents, they have lost a daughter, and all because of some brain dead teenager.:mad: I am not branding all teenage drivers.
The punishment never fits the crime in this country, and it isn't getting any better. :o
If it had been someone in powers daughter the punishment would probably be more severe.:nono:

They make me sick

girl-in-a-scoob 30 August 2007 06:00 PM

LOL.... these chavs often 'do' a scooby as we all dont drive like <<<thinks of word can use>>> erm......

Idiots

Terry Butcher 31 August 2007 06:26 PM

yeah, I got overtaken by three chav wagons in a 30. Later same said chavs were bragging how they had splatted me at a burger bar, did not see my car. I asked what speed the Scoob was doing, apparently I was doing around 125mph and they had all taken me. Their girlfriends then joined them and they were still on a high. I then went up to them and told them that I was the Scoob driver and that I was only doing 30 in a 30 limit especially as my passenger was a police inspector. He then introduced himself via his warrant card, you should have seen their gob****in faces. He called up one of his patrols and they went through the cars with a fine tooth comb, no tax, insurance mots, undisclosed mods, bald tyres, illegal tints, you name it. What a shame.

Luckily these w*nkers did not kill anyone on that occasion. But then.... teen boys are indestructible aren't they? The maturity will come later - much later - maybe

GazJenno 31 August 2007 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Terry Butcher (Post 7221024)
yeah, I got overtaken by three chav wagons in a 30. Later same said chavs were bragging how they had splatted me at a burger bar, did not see my car. I asked what speed the Scoob was doing, apparently I was doing around 125mph and they had all taken me. Their girlfriends then joined them and they were still on a high. I then went up to them and told them that I was the Scoob driver and that I was only doing 30 in a 30 limit especially as my passenger was a police inspector. He then introduced himself via his warrant card, you should have seen their gob****in faces. He called up one of his patrols and they went through the cars with a fine tooth comb, no tax, insurance mots, undisclosed mods, bald tyres, illegal tints, you name it. What a shame.

Luckily these w*nkers did not kill anyone on that occasion. But then.... teen boys are indestructible aren't they? The maturity will come later - much later - maybe

Not all teenage boys are like that :thumb:

st3v3 31 August 2007 08:53 PM

The maturity will come later - much later - maybe

Yeah usually too late though.:(

riiidaa 01 September 2007 01:41 AM

Quality:D

pimmo2000 01 September 2007 11:54 PM

My heart sank when they said the body of a girl was still in the car.. felt terrible.. the Poor thing.

What happened in the end with him ? I missed it ?

and what happened with the Type R that hit the tree?

theboy 02 September 2007 02:59 PM

The type R will end up on the forecourt of some dodgy dealer!!!! One owner from new etc

Simon 69 02 September 2007 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 7223491)
My heart sank when they said the body of a girl was still in the car.. felt terrible.. the Poor thing.

What happened in the end with him ? I missed it ?

and what happened with the Type R that hit the tree?

If you mean the bell-end driver, after seeing CCTV video evidence he admitted to driving dangerously. He was sentenced to five years in prison. I dont know what happened to the Fiesta driving fool as I only saw the end of the program.

Simon