ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-announcements-408/)
-   -   ScoobyNet 7,000,000 posts winners! (https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-announcements-408/630165-scoobynet-7-000-000-posts-winners.html)

ex-webby 25 August 2007 12:54 PM

ScoobyNet 7,000,000 posts winners!

Well...

What an incredible community we have here. ScoobyNet is the world's original online subaru community, and despite numerous attempts to dislodge us from the number one spot, we have - as a community - all maintained ourselves as the number one resource for Subaru related banter, info, discussion and community spirit.

Well done to everyone!

As a sign that things are only going to get better and better, we have decided to give some free prizes away to those made, or made close to the 7 millionth posts.

Requiring some qualifying factors, including having been around for a while, etc, we are delighted to award the following prizes :

To the Free Member who posted closest to, or after the 7,000,000th post, a membership upgrade to "Full Member".
Congratulations : scoobyverysoon

To the Full Member who posted closest to, or after the 7,000,000th post, a membership upgrade to "Full Member +".
Congratulations : tim hardisty

To the Full Member +, one year's free subscription to "ScoobyNet Plus".
Congratulations : The Chief

And, this is the big one. A truly "money can't buy" prize, and probably the best prize we've ever given away on ScoobyNet. To the ScoobyNet Plus subscriber who posted nearest to the 7,000,000th post :

• A VVIP, personal, one on one, tour of Prodrive's head office in Banbury, for you an a friend. You'll see the famous Prodrive museum hosting many of the fabulous cars they've developed and competed in over the years, the "eat your dinner off the floor" workshops, housing some of the cutting edge of Subaru performance engineering, and even visit the Subaru World Rally Team area to see Petter Solberg's car while its being worked on. This is a very special prize.
  • A VVIP, behind the scenes tour of the Subaru World Rally Team service area at WRC Wales Rally GB later in the year, again, for you and your (now best) friend! Meet the team, see behind the scenes where the tyre strategy unfolds, and critical engineering decisions are made prior to the next service. See the team management pod where they closesly monitor the split times and other data in live communications with the crew as the blast through the stage.
  • A VVIP tour of the official WRC technology centre at service park at WRC Wales Rally GB. Very few people get to see this, technology controld centre where the Television Programs are created, the timing, GPS tracking, and safety systems are operated from.
Money, literally can't buy this prize, and ScoobyNet would like to thank Prodrive, Subaru World Rally Team, and ISC / WRC for their support in recognition of this community's latest milestone.

Huge Congratulations to : scoobygav555
To claim your prize and make arrangements, please PM me.

-

Well done, again, to everyone for continuing to make ScoobyNet such a fantastic place to be. We are working SO HARD right now to continue to improve ScoobyNet for you, and we recognise 100% that ScoobyNet is all of us, together, and as such, ScoobyNet will always be run with your wishes as our "prime directive"!

All the best

Simon, Shaun and the ScoobyNet team.

Sonic' 25 August 2007 01:01 PM

Congratulations to all the SMACS winners

LOL they must have been busy post whoring in their own thread minding their own business :lol1:

SwissTony 25 August 2007 01:01 PM

so it wasn't DCI then :lol1:

Sonic' 25 August 2007 01:02 PM

or you :lol:

sti-04!! 25 August 2007 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7208350)
so it wasn't DCI then :lol1:

;)

SwissTony 25 August 2007 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 7208352)
or you :lol:

my life is rich enough without any more prizes :p

oldsplice 25 August 2007 01:08 PM

Congrats all you winners! :luxhello::luxhello:

scoobyverysoon 25 August 2007 01:24 PM

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: Cheers webby and welldone to all smacs :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Phil 25 August 2007 01:32 PM

well done guys

MickWrx 25 August 2007 01:52 PM

Well done to all

Nice one Chief ;)

Alan C 25 August 2007 01:57 PM

We're not going to hear the last of this for some time..... :lol1:

Well done Chef and all our SMACS bretheren.... :thumb:

scoobyverysoon 25 August 2007 02:03 PM

:lol1: :thumb:

Scoobychick 25 August 2007 02:27 PM

Congratulations to you all :luxhello:

500 25 August 2007 04:09 PM

Congratulations Gav :thumb: :luxhello:

Gav 25 August 2007 04:21 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I cant believe it, thanks to all the Scoobynet team for this:luxhello:

And congrats to the SMACS winners, what a group we are eh!!!

And to Tim also:thumb:

Sticky Stuff 25 August 2007 04:40 PM

Well done guys :thumb:

See you tomorrow ;)

DCI Gene Hunt 25 August 2007 05:33 PM

Well done all the winners! ............. :D

And for the REST of us......

In my eye's we're all winners :thumb:.... now then, how far off the 8 Million are we ;)

Red Rocket 11166 25 August 2007 08:45 PM

Congratulations to all the winners. :thumb:

Red.

51st state 25 August 2007 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 7208606)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I cant believe it, thanks to all the Scoobynet team for this:luxhello:

And congrats to the SMACS winners, what a group we are eh!!!

And to Tim also:thumb:

well you stuffy ba*ta*d :razz: :razz: :razz:
if you fell in a barrel of sh1t you'd come out smelling of roses :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

i hope you enjoy it gav ,it sounds fantastic, a one off opertunity , get some photo's for the smacs gallery :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:) :)

Gav 25 August 2007 09:22 PM

Your so kind Howard:D

I'll be taking thousands of pics:thumb:

Andy S. 25 August 2007 09:41 PM

Well done Guys

escpecially Gav top prize :thumb:

TimH 25 August 2007 11:07 PM

Thanks guys! Wasn't expecting that! :D

I guess I better make the most of the membership upgrade and let my inbox fill up ;)

Congrats to the other winners, especially scoobygav555 (jammy or what!).

And of course thanks to Simon, Shaun and the team for continuing to make Scoobynet worth visiting every day.:luxhello:

jods 26 August 2007 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7208358)
my life is rich enough without any more prizes :p

You are a "Prize"

A Prize Plonker :D

jods 26 August 2007 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 7208736)
Well done all the winners! ............. :D

And for the REST of us......

In my eye's we're all winners :thumb:.... now then, how far off the 8 Million are we ;)

Surely the next target should be 10,000,000 !

Unlucky this time Hunt

A pint of IPA says I am nearer to 10 mill than you !

:thumb:

scoobyschef 26 August 2007 11:27 PM

well done to all fellow smacs members for winning
wish paypal would let me use them so i could become SN member

jim

ex-webby 27 August 2007 10:13 AM

scoobyschef

You can use any major credit card. :)

The Chief 28 August 2007 08:17 AM

Big thanks to Scoobynet for this - eh first thing i've ever won in my life:)

well done to the others btw:thumb:

cheers:)

Snazy 28 August 2007 11:26 AM

Thats an awesome top prize I have to say.
Congrats on winning that!

SJ_Skyline 28 August 2007 05:07 PM

Well done guys! :thumb:

Jamie 28 August 2007 09:38 PM

Aye well done :)