ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Absolute proof that there is a God (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/630020-absolute-proof-that-there-is-a-god.html)

Drunken Bungle Whore 24 August 2007 05:54 PM

Absolute proof that there is a God

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Celebrity Big Brother 2008 axed

Halelujah!

:D

bootsy 24 August 2007 05:57 PM

thank fcuk for that:thumb:

wrxjay03 24 August 2007 06:10 PM

what a shame :rolleyes:

OllyK 24 August 2007 06:20 PM

I disagree, if there were a compasionate god, it would never have been allowed on in the first place :D

STi-Frenchie 24 August 2007 06:29 PM

There definitely is a God going by this, they've also axed "You Are What You Eat" with that appalling Gillian McKeith person. Oh how I'd love to beat her to death with a kebab and a fish supper.

richardg 24 August 2007 09:18 PM

nearly didn't read this thread as it had that commonly used "swear phrase" in it, but glad i did! good find DBW :notworthy - here's to hoping there's no u-turn in a few moths time!

mickywrx 24 August 2007 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by STi-Frenchie (Post 7206729)
There definitely is a God going by this, they've also axed "You Are What You Eat" with that appalling Gillian McKeith person. Oh how I'd love to beat her to death with a kebab and a fish supper.

:lol1: Waste of a kebab though :nono: Unless it was a lunch time kebab :D

Odds on 24 August 2007 11:50 PM

The move is also part of a shake-up of the broadcaster's evening schedule which will cull some factual shows.
Noooooo. Hollyoaks is going. :cry:

corradoboy 25 August 2007 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Link
The absence of Celebrity Big Brother will leave Channel 4 with 29 hours of programming to fill in January alone.

So that's another 58 re-runs of Friends then :rolleyes:

andythejock01wrx 25 August 2007 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by STi-Frenchie (Post 7206729)

Or force 400 deep fried Mars bars (courtesy of a Glasgow chippie!) down her irritaing gob, then inspect the poo that bursts out the other end ! :lol1:

Leslie 26 August 2007 05:38 PM

See, I said He was always around, and every now and then he performs a miracle!

Les :D

jasey 27 August 2007 08:40 AM

Hmmm - maybe there is something in all this religion stuff :Suspiciou .

Are there any plans to scrap the non celeb version though - If that were to happen then "he" would indeed be moving in a mysterious (and very good) way :)

Leslie 27 August 2007 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by jasey (Post 7211228)
Hmmm - maybe there is something in all this religion stuff :Suspiciou .

Are there any plans to scrap the non celeb version though - If that were to happen then "he" would indeed be moving in a mysterious (and very good) way :)

If you pray hard enough!

jasey 27 August 2007 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 7211496)
If you pray hard enough!

You know what Les - I might just do that - For the good of the general populace I'm willing to say a prayer ;):D

Leslie 27 August 2007 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by jasey (Post 7211501)
You know what Les - I might just do that - For the good of the general populace I'm willing to say a prayer ;):D

Well there you go Jasey, it is good to see such a thoughtful and unselfish attitude.:)

Come to think of it, when it comes to that programme, I will be right there too.

Les :)