ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   caperbility (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/629171-caperbility.html)

muzza6464 20 August 2007 10:13 PM

caperbility

seen you twice today first time this morning you were filing your face at morrelies burger van :D i went past beeping my horn in my van :thumb:
second going down the a6 tonight about 10 pm .

caperbility 21 August 2007 12:19 AM

Bloody hell i have a stalker:Suspiciou :lol1: I heard a horn this morning funilly enough i thought it was the bird in the white pug 1.9gti as it was my m8s missus who i was with, Tonight i had been 2 the hanging gate for a nosh. Didnt see you on both occasions mate sorry.What sort of van was it again ill look out 4 it next time i promise.

Gav 21 August 2007 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by caperbility (Post 7197919)
i had been 2 the hanging gate for a nosh

Did'nt know they were giving those out:Suspiciou

caperbility 21 August 2007 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 7198104)
Did'nt know they were giving those out:Suspiciou

:lol: No Ive sussed it, you take the missus up there for a meal and hopefully you get one afterwards:)

muzza6464 21 August 2007 09:40 PM

[:lol:

fiat ducato white cheque plate on the back windows how did you go on with your gearbox?

caperbility 22 August 2007 09:16 AM

Ill look out for you now then matey, who knows you might even stop next time and buy me 1 of those mega chicken burgers! Oh well worth a try :lol1: Not done anything about the box yet m8 it only does it in first gear so i might live with it for now as im not using first and if i have to ill just turn the stereo up a bit louder:lol1: :lol1: . I will get it done though probabally at prosport then i will know it is right. 500 kindly said he would take a look at it for me so im gong to wizzz it up to him this week just to see if he knows what the problem is really, hes a really helpfull guy. Ive also got 1 of Scott Ts chips to put in at some time which should make it a fun car to drive. Not seen yours at bredbury recently shame coz i was going to see what i can pinch off it for mine:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: .
Plenty of mayonaise on mine m8 and 2 sugars if u were wondering by the way:thumb:
No doubt see you about real soon
take care,
Dave.

Gav 22 August 2007 03:30 PM

Anyone seen the RB5 floating around Marple?

muzza6464 23 August 2007 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 7201438)
Anyone seen the RB5 floating around Marple?

i have seen one about loads with a bald lad driving it :lol1:

muzza6464 23 August 2007 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by caperbility (Post 7200584)
Ill look out for you now then matey, who knows you might even stop next time and buy me 1 of those mega chicken burgers! Oh well worth a try :lol1: Not done anything about the box yet m8 it only does it in first gear so i might live with it for now as im not using first and if i have to ill just turn the stereo up a bit louder:lol1: :lol1: . I will get it done though probabally at prosport then i will know it is right. 500 kindly said he would take a look at it for me so im gong to wizzz it up to him this week just to see if he knows what the problem is really, hes a really helpfull guy. Ive also got 1 of Scott Ts chips to put in at some time which should make it a fun car to drive. Not seen yours at bredbury recently shame coz i was going to see what i can pinch off it for mine:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: .
Plenty of mayonaise on mine m8 and 2 sugars if u were wondering by the way:thumb:
No doubt see you about real soon
take care,
Dave.

i think i better had get the brews sounds like you better save every penny you will need it for your box:D
remember i have got loads of gearbox parts if your mate can fix it .

caperbility 24 August 2007 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by muzza6464 (Post 7205031)
i think i better had get the brews sounds like you better save every penny you will need it for your box:D
remember i have got loads of gearbox parts if your mate can fix it .

:lol: Dont forget the burger as well:lol1: :lol1: .
I got a second opinion on the box from 500, Top guy he is, I think at the end of the day im going to take it down to David at API to sort for me.He can put me a recon box in with a new clutch within a day so thats not 2 bad.Thanks for the offer on the bits though matey:thumb:

Gav 24 August 2007 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by muzza6464 (Post 7205026)
i have seen one about loads with a bald lad driving it :lol1:

Yeah thats him, drives like a tw@t aswell:mad:

caperbility 24 August 2007 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555 (Post 7206464)
Yeah thats him, drives like a tw@t aswell:mad:

i know who u mean:Suspiciou