ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-announcements-408/)
-   -   Total Impreza Magazine (https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-announcements-408/628364-total-impreza-magazine.html)

simonbb1328 18 August 2007 04:09 PM

Cant beat that for customer service!
Looking forward for the first issue

D3MAN 18 August 2007 04:20 PM

Look forward to the first issue

Lee_1075 18 August 2007 06:19 PM

Thankyou Shaun/Simon? and Lesley for the info´s!!!. :thumb:

chris singleton 19 August 2007 09:24 AM

I subscribed to scooby mag and will suscribe to this as well even though I'm now scoobyless :D

shawn r 19 August 2007 06:40 PM

subscribed today (:wonder: well i hope it went through) cant wait for it now. :cool:

drb5 19 August 2007 06:51 PM

Lesley where abouts are you based, as i think your not very far from me. :D

pauld37 19 August 2007 06:54 PM

Subscribed :thumb:

wolfie28 20 August 2007 11:56 AM

Also subscribed ;).

Wolfie.

MTayler 20 August 2007 02:03 PM

Just looked and I paid on the 20th July :( .
So just emailed the admin dept to see about my refund, now what will i spend that 2 quid on .........:D .

Mark.

YATESY 20 August 2007 05:08 PM

SUBSCRIBED FOR HIS BIRTHDAY PRESENT:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

chris singleton 21 August 2007 08:53 AM

Is the website down?

Being trying to subscribe all morning but keeps coming up with page cannot be displayed :confused:

Phil 21 August 2007 08:56 AM

Working for me

chris singleton 21 August 2007 09:24 AM

Yep, all working now and subscribed :thumb:

SleeperSy 21 August 2007 10:48 AM

I subscribed to scooby mag 2 weeks before it went pop, so spent £30 on nowt.

Guess Ill buy my magazines from a shop now on.

Sleeper.

SineSTI 21 August 2007 05:04 PM

subscribed

total-impreza 21 August 2007 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by drb5 (Post 7194813)
Lesley where abouts are you based, as i think your not very far from me. :D

Hey - our offices ar ein Livingston (just 10 miles from Edinburgh) - where are you?

total-impreza 21 August 2007 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by SleeperSy (Post 7198290)
I subscribed to scooby mag 2 weeks before it went pop, so spent £30 on nowt.

Guess Ill buy my magazines from a shop now on.

Sleeper.

Hey - in our advance defence - we are reputible publishers and a family owned business - we woudl not enter into a project that was not well funded :)

Maybe you can see us at one of the events and meet us - that way youll maybe feel better about subscribing.

Im sorry you dont want to subscribe - I subscribe to the theory that t he more people back something the more of a success it will be :) If we all get put off at the first hurdle imagine the Britain in which we would be living in LOL (GOD I sound like a politician - Im not I promise!)

Anyway, thanks for your comments.

Kindest regards

Lesley

scoobboy 22 August 2007 10:26 AM

Am i doing something stupid as paypal is asking me for £16 rather than the £14?

Dont have any code to put in

RA Dunk 22 August 2007 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by scoobboy (Post 7200707)
Am i doing something stupid as paypal is asking me for £16 rather than the £14?

Dont have any code to put in

you should get a 2 quid refund :)

scoobboy 22 August 2007 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Á¢ïÐ (Post 7200718)
you should get a 2 quid refund :)

No sweat just subscribed :)

ex-webby 22 August 2007 06:04 PM

Well it has to be said, I'm a little dissapointed and embarrassed to see the foolish posts that have been removed by our always diligent moderator team.

A post, full of grossly out of date, technically unlawfully obtained, financial information associated with total impreza magazine, and posted with the sole intention of reducing sales to Impreza Mag, under the guize of "helping everyone out".

Sleeper. Let me make this really clear. If you feel you need to go to ALL THAT TROUBLE, risk prosecution and potentially damage Total Impreza's busienss just to protect your £14 investment, you're clearly motivated by very strange things.

Aside from this. If you are unable to identify, interpret and understand this financial information - causing you to horrifically misunderstand the situation - please keep your misunderstandings to yourself, and allow you alone to miss out, rather than attempting to drag scoobynet and its members down with you.

-

I for one, am very excited about this magazine, and continue to offer our complete support.

Simon

SleeperSy 22 August 2007 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 7201819)
Well it has to be said, I'm a little dissapointed and embarrassed to see the foolish posts that have been removed by our always diligent moderator team.

A post, full of grossly out of date, technically unlawfully obtained, financial information associated with total impreza magazine, and posted with the sole intention of reducing sales to Impreza Mag, under the guize of "helping everyone out".

Sleeper. Let me make this really clear. If you feel you need to go to ALL THAT TROUBLE, risk prosecution and potentially damage Total Impreza's busienss just to protect your £14 investment, you're clearly motivated by very strange things.

Aside from this. If you are unable to identify, interpret and understand this financial information - causing you to horrifically misunderstand the situation - please keep your misunderstandings to yourself, and allow you alone to miss out, rather than attempting to drag scoobynet and its members down with you.

-

I for one, am very excited about this magazine, and continue to offer our complete support.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Another post to censor.

Unlawfully obtained? It can be checked by anyone on companies house. No permission necessary. So what does unlawfull mean??
Misunderstood? I credit check companies in my business every day,
if you would like an explanation of each line on companies house, I can provide it.

Why does this company think they can do better than the big boys who have a distrubtion chain and economies of scale?

I wish them well, but taking money up front is a big responsibillty, just hope they have the resources to see it through.

SleeperSy

ex-webby 22 August 2007 07:28 PM

SleeperSy

a) You are supposed to, by law, ask a company - for the purposes of giving them a credit accont - if you can credit check them.

b) The information you obtained and provided was hopelessly out of date, and as such irrelevant - in fact based on their very first year of trading.

c) You interpreted that, by stating that this information was indicative of today's status. This is misinterpretation, no matter how you word it.

d) What you posted, if people were foolish enough to just believe what you say, could have damaged their company. Lets hope nobody misinterprets any of your historical data, misinterprets it and posts it with the sole intention of discrediting you infront of people you were building a relationship with - then words it as "trying to help everyone out".

-

I wish Total Impreza every success, from what I've seen of their PROVEN TRACK RECORD, the results should be great, which why ScoobyNet is actually putting its money where its mouth is and SUBSIDISING the subscription costs for ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers.

To be clear. Total Impreza are not paying ScoobyNet ANYTHING. AND ScoobyNet are PAYING Total Impreza magazine, to enable our Plus Subscribers to receive the benefit of it at a reduced cost.

So as a customer of Total Impreza we couldn't be more impartial. I just hope nobody is silly enough to take any notice of the innaccurate and potentially damaging things you said about them. Its just not fair.

Now.. enough of this subject. You've said what you want to say. I believe it to be really unfair, and have therefore cleared it up. Please drop this and move on.

If you feel you have been treated unfairly, please PM me or post in scoobynet policy. Further posts in this thread on the subject will be deleted.

Phil 22 August 2007 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by SleeperSy (Post 7201983)
Unlawfully obtained? It can be checked by anyone on companies house. No permission necessary. So what does unlawfull mean??

SleeperSy

I would imagine you have obtained the report by your own admission from D&B who provide that information for you or your companies SOLE use and not to be published publically

Yes Info is available from Companies Hse but you clearly stated it was from D&B

If I have misinterpreted Simons post then I am sure he will clarify

Phil 22 August 2007 07:35 PM

Sorry Simon

Feel free to Zap posted while you posted

Best Wishes AGAIN to Lesley and the Team

Scotsman 23 August 2007 07:14 AM

Well, I'm just going to subscribe now :)

drb5 23 August 2007 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by total-impreza (Post 7200132)
Hey - our offices ar ein Livingston (just 10 miles from Edinburgh) - where are you?

Doh, i'm from Balloch. Not that close at all. :D

The area code from the phone number that called me, was very similar to the area my other half works in and we sort of expected, it would close to one another. :)

Ian 23 August 2007 09:25 PM

just paid for my sub, hopefully it will be a good mag :)

danfranklin1 23 August 2007 10:30 PM

Subscribed and looking forward to a great mag - all the best in your venture, chaps.

richiewong 25 August 2007 09:41 AM

Just checked my bank account and wondering who the fcuk are Pathfoot Ltd and why have they taken monay out of my account?

Then rememebered it was for my subscription:lol1: