ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-announcements-408/)
-   -   Total Impreza Magazine (https://www.scoobynet.com/news-and-announcements-408/628364-total-impreza-magazine.html)

ex-webby 17 August 2007 12:11 PM

Total Impreza Magazine

Dear ScoobyNetters

The first issue of the new quarterly magazine “Total Impreza” will be published 14th September 2007.

Whilst we all know there have been attempted magazines in the past, I'm pleased to say Total Impreza is being published by a very reputable company who already produce a similar magazine for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo – “Total Evo” – which is being very well received by the readers of the launch issue. The publisher, Pathfoot Limited, also publish other magazines.

AND – the Total Impreza publishers are already booked to appear at Donny South and the JapShow finale – where you can meet them. Andrew Noakes is the consultant editor! This is a quality 100 page dedicated magazine.

The magazine is only available via subscription at a special advance discounted price of £14 (saving £5.80) for ScoobyNet members (for UK). Use this code on the subscription form: “ADVANCE” until 14th September when it will rise to £16. The magazine cover price is £4.95.

Even better news for ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers, we're delighted to say that we have secured an exclusive price of £12 for all ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers - again, uk only. This offer will continue for a trial period of 6 months.

Total Impreza will also include a Classified section for advertising your Impreza which will be offered to members at a further 20% discount. Expect to see regular content about ScoobyNet members’ cars, along with other Impreza related features – see more at Total Impreza Magazine Content includes, products, readers cars, overseas, rally, tech specials, tuning & mods etc etc.

ScoobyNet wishes Total Impreza every success with the new magazine - but it’s success depends on us all, so go and subscribe now!

-

To Subscribe to Total Impreza Magazine :
ScoobyNet Members, go to Total Impreza Magazine - £14 until 14th September, and £16 thereafter

ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers, go to your User CP > Edit Contact Details, and fill out your address details. Then send a PM, to "total-impreza" (without the quotes) including your name, address, telephone number and email, and Total Impreza Magazine will get in touch with you to take credit card details. - £12 - Offer stands for a minimum of 6 months from today's date.

chocolate_o_brian 17 August 2007 12:55 PM

sounds excellent. il have to bug them about my drawings webby:lol1:

defo subscribing myself, looks awesome:thumb:

SwissTony 17 August 2007 12:56 PM

I notice when you click on the Total Impreza section on the site, up comes a secure log in for the SIDC :)

chocolate_o_brian 17 August 2007 12:57 PM

ditto, clicked cancel and the SIDC log in thing just closes the link box

Sonic' 17 August 2007 01:00 PM

Done :thumb:

ex-webby 17 August 2007 01:09 PM

I notice when you click on the Total Impreza section on the site, up comes a secure log in for the SIDC
Oh dear :D

I'll notify them about that. The problem is coming from the sidc banner there, because its being hosted on their servers which are currently offline and behind a password box!?

I'll notify Phil, well spotted.

cw42 17 August 2007 02:24 PM

Total Impreza will also be covering the SMACS SUMMER FUN DAY on the 26th August at Buxton Raceway :thumb:
Look out for the feature in an upcoming edition :D

naughtyhunnybunny 17 August 2007 03:20 PM

Well I can't say I'm wishing the weeks away with only and hundred or so crimbo shopping days left but... I'm already camped by the letterbox !
Subscribed, ready and waiting :lol:

kingofturds 17 August 2007 03:34 PM

Will have a looksy

Phil 17 August 2007 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 7189874)
Oh dear :D

I'll notify them about that. The problem is coming from the sidc banner there, because its being hosted on their servers which are currently offline and behind a password box!?

I'll notify Phil, well spotted.

Yep sorry whilst we have our site down for upgrade its causing this problem
I will send them the banner artwork to host on there own server

Sorry for the inconveniance

Phil

p1doc 17 August 2007 04:04 PM

done

drb5 17 August 2007 05:19 PM

When i "edit contact details" i click "submit" when completed the forms, but some letters disappear from the details. Any ideas what thats about?

Northern Nick 17 August 2007 06:00 PM

I'll give it go, £12 aint much

ex-webby 17 August 2007 06:07 PM

Nick

Check out the first main paragraph :

Whilst we all know there have been attempted magazines in the past, I'm pleased to say Total Impreza is being published by a very reputable company who already produce a similar magazine for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo – “Total Evo” – which is being very well received by the readers of the launch issue. The publisher, Pathfoot Limited, also publish other magazines.
I think you're going to be ok! ;)

-

drb5

It sounds like you're entering too many characters into one of the fields. If you can move things around so this isn't the case for now, that would be great, and I'll get the problem sorted out.

Cheers

Simon

Northern Nick 17 August 2007 06:12 PM

Cheers,

I just re-adjusted my post because I just re read the post opps.

Didn't realise somebody had already read mine and replied.

I've subscribed :D

Lets hope its as good as it sounds :thumb:

ex-webby 17 August 2007 06:32 PM

:)

simonbb1328 17 August 2007 06:58 PM

subscribed.

gDallasK 17 August 2007 07:38 PM

Subscribed

I'll be counting the days. I can no longer survive on just one Scooby article per month in Japanese Performance Car (even though they're usually pretty good articles!

Lee_1075 17 August 2007 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 7189719)

Even better news for ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers, we're delighted to say that we have secured an exclusive price of £12 for all ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers - again, uk only. This offer will continue for a trial period of 6 months.
[/B]

Great news, so unfortunatly theres no chance for the non UK Plus members make use of this offer ?? maybe with higher postage costs?

cdfracing 17 August 2007 09:29 PM

Lee..... there is a overseas option on the website :)

Lee_1075 17 August 2007 10:05 PM

Hi Chris, maybe mate! but as above quoted from shaun´s post, "UK Only" for this offer. Thats the reason for my question.

riiidaa 18 August 2007 12:03 AM

I signed up - where's me mag?

Maybe i did something wrong??

Phil 18 August 2007 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by riiidaa (Post 7191586)
I signed up - where's me mag?

Maybe i did something wrong??

Yep

YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT YOU WERE BUYING

Its due out 2nd week of September

riiidaa 18 August 2007 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens (Post 7191602)
Yep

YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT YOU WERE BUYING

Its due out 2nd week of September

Good point on the date :brickwall I just can't remember receiving the usual confirmation email. I look forward to getting the launch issue:thumb:

ex-webby 18 August 2007 09:37 AM

Lee

The reason for the "UK Only" is that the price can only apply to UK, so of course, you can have the same discount as UK residents, but the actualy price will be higher.

PM total-impreza on here and they'll sort you out :)

total-impreza 18 August 2007 12:20 PM

OVERSEAS MEMBERS

If you use the code ADVANCE1 on the sub form when you choose overseas youll get it for £24 (instead of £28) for the annual subscription - until 14th September.

Hope this helps :)

Lesley

Total Evo Magazine

PS thanks to ALL for their comments of support for the magazine.

bootsy 18 August 2007 12:25 PM

maybe it my connection playing up but i've been trying to find out if i can pay with paypal but their site keep freezing up.anyone know if i can

total-impreza 18 August 2007 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 7192167)
maybe it my connection playing up but i've been trying to find out if i can pay with paypal but their site keep freezing up.anyone know if i can

Hi

Just tested from to seperate IP's and its all working fine - maybe restart your IE?

Otherwise you can call us and make payment over the phone (thats not paypal though)

Hope this helps

Lesley

Total Impreza

ex-webby 18 August 2007 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by total-impreza (Post 7192156)
If you use the code ADVANCE1 on the sub form when you choose overseas youll get it for £24 (instead of £28) for the annual subscription - until 14th September.

To add to this. Lesley, we will also subsidise an additional £2 discount for all overseas ScoobyNet Plus Subscribers.

So, anyone who is overseas and is also a Plus subscriber, please PM your details to total-impreza in the same way as mentioned above.

total-impreza 18 August 2007 03:50 PM

Early subs

Anyone (like Dan) who subscribed before Scoobynet agreed the discounts (ie whenyou were all just chatting about a new mag before hearing that any clkub was supporting it :) THANKS BTW!) can have the extra back dated and refunded - just email admin@pathfoot.co.uk with your name, date and method of payment.

Cheers

Lesley

Total Impreza