ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anne Widdecombe vs Prostitution (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/628032-anne-widdecombe-vs-prostitution.html)

f1_fan 15 August 2007 10:12 PM

Anne Widdecombe vs Prostitution

Or whatever it's called.

Well 5 minutes in it's good to see a well balanced programme on the subject of prostitution in Britain and great that MS Widdecombe seems to have no preconceptions whatsoever :Whatever_ :Whatever_

NotoriousREV 15 August 2007 10:14 PM

At least B-Road Britain was worth watching. Nice Jag XK.

Nat 15 August 2007 10:17 PM

Ann Widdecombe Vx prostitution

Oh my god, gutter, sensationalist, Tory, Daily Mail television :rolleyes:

She just got beer thrown all over her though :lol1:

Completed one sided, completely biased, she's completely unable to see any point of view except her own, unsuprising - not.

Absolute bottom-feeder journalism, she's as poor a reporter as she is a politician.

Nat 15 August 2007 10:19 PM

We posted at the same time! Just said exactly the same thing...

Can a MOD please merge our threads? Ta.

Apparition 15 August 2007 10:29 PM

Two "girls" were invited to make comment but declined because they weren't going to get anything in return.
Collete was encouraged to get away from the game, she did for a brief while, but was eventually back on the streets.
If Ms Widdecombe is biased and presenting a one sided view, what's yours Nat ?
Yve

f1_fan 15 August 2007 10:33 PM

Apparition,

And you don't think it's just possible given the bitter old sow's views on the subject that maybe the programme has been edited to come across just how they want so that viewers end up with the opinions you have just expressed?

Just a thought

Nat 15 August 2007 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Apparition (Post 7185659)
Two "girls" were invited to make comment but declined because they weren't going to get anything in return.
Collete was encouraged to get away from the game, she did for a brief while, but was eventually back on the streets.
If Ms Widdecombe is biased and presenting a one sided view, what's yours Nat ?
Yve

It doesn't matter what my views on the subject are, that's not what my post was about - my post was aimed at AW's reporting/presenting style and attitude and as such they are totally correct and accurate.

bugsti 16 August 2007 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 7185606)
Completed one sided, completely biased, she's completely unable to see any point of view except her own, unsuprising - not.

Not sure what the other side of the story could be?

Were there any residents happy with kerb crawling?

Abdabz 16 August 2007 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by bugsti (Post 7186265)
Not sure what the other side of the story could be?

Were there any residents happy with kerb crawling?

Totally agree. These abhorrent filthy whores plaguing neighbourhoods was reported on as sympathetically as it could be.
I loved the fact that that girl was arrested for breaching bail conditions so they let her out on bail again :brickwall I love our justice system! :freak3:

The Zohan 16 August 2007 09:18 AM

Not going to comment on AW as such.

The answer - legalise it, control and regulate it properly.

It is a blight on many areas, as one woman poiinted out her 15 y/o daughter heading home had been stopped by a cerb crawler near her house, needles, used condons and crack pipes left in the streets and it not safe to venture out, this just is not right!

Remove the criminality and criminals from the equation and clean the trade up.

Leslie 16 August 2007 12:37 PM

It is immoral after all!

Les

EddScott 16 August 2007 03:36 PM

I think it should be legalised and an hour with the hooker of your choice for the person who posts the 7,000,000 th post on scoobynet. :D

Fingers crossed :)

The Trooper 1815 16 August 2007 05:47 PM

Being married to Anne Widdicombe would drive anyone to the prozzies!!!!!:D

not really a newbie 16 August 2007 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon (Post 7187437)
Being married to Anne Widdicombe would drive anyone to the prozzies!!!!!:D

Some might pay extra for Anne's charms.

Having seem some of the drugged up washed out skanks on the programme Annie could be in with a shot

scoobynutta555 16 August 2007 08:29 PM

Isn't she (Widdicombe) a virgin?

Apparition 16 August 2007 10:56 PM

So this thread isn't actually about prostitutes or the programme which was on TV about them last night.
Its actually a "have a go at Anne" vehicle.
I for one, wouldn't fancy wandering those streets at night and having goodness knows what chucked in my face. However the programme was 'edited', She was out there and in the midst of it.
Good on her.
Yve

Leslie 17 August 2007 01:02 PM

I think Anne Widdecombe seems to be an honest person with perfectly reasonable ideas.

Les

The Trooper 1815 17 August 2007 01:18 PM

"TAXI FOR LES":D

Leslie 17 August 2007 01:32 PM

I'll stick to the Bonneville thanks.

Les :)