ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   The most annoying thing on this website. (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/626412-the-most-annoying-thing-on-this-website.html)

pslewis_junior 08 August 2007 03:18 AM

The most annoying thing on this website.

That 1/3 of a page of pink and blue at the top of this forum is really bugging and it looks crap, if you want a space for announcements and news info then have a section of the forum dedicated to that. When i log in i like to see the forum instead of being greeted by that 1/3 of a page of manky colour annoncments.

Rant over.:razz:

Gangsta Smurf 08 August 2007 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis_junior (Post 7168592)
That 1/3 of a page of pink and blue at the top of this forum is really bugging and it looks crap, if you want a space for announcements and news info then have a section of the forum dedicated to that. When i log in i like to see the forum instead of being greeted by that 1/3 of a page of manky colour annoncments.

As mentioned in three other posts it's like the yellow pages on here now. Give it three months and they'll have adverts for sex channels and other mindless crap.

I bet 75% of people on here don't care about the fact that scoobynet plus people can add pictures to posts or that three new model badges have been added. What a load of cr@p.

Sort it out guys this place used to be usefull now it's like a billboard for anybody that throws a few copper coins at you.

Gutmann pug 08 August 2007 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis_junior (Post 7168592)

agreed

500 08 August 2007 07:44 AM

well click on the [x] next to the writing and it will go away ;)

Sonic' 08 August 2007 08:10 AM

lol @ the moaners again

Click the x and the banner announcements will disappear :)

Trout 08 August 2007 08:15 AM

Do they?! :eek:

;)

dan83590 08 August 2007 08:32 AM

Trolling again Pete?

Kit B 08 August 2007 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by 500 (Post 7168641)
well click on the [x] next to the writing and it will go away ;)

Yup that's just the very dab...

jasonius 08 August 2007 08:43 AM

lol, dip****s..!

I suppose they're used to seeing a 'x' on every exam/test they've ever done so it just blurs into the background..!:D

pslewis 08 August 2007 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by dan83590 (Post 7168715)
Trolling again Pete?

The site owners know full well it's not me!!

Anyway - would I be so clever as to post as pslewis-junior?? :lol1:

I am, though, clever enough to click the little x and remove the announcements!!

pslewis-junior is quite clearly a half-wit looking for a village who needs an idiot! :lol1:

Luminous 08 August 2007 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 7168765)
pslewis-junior is quite clearly a half-wit looking for a village who needs an idiot! :lol1:

SO true!! You've hogged all the places villages needed filling :p :D