ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Phonejacker (E4) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/625473-phonejacker-e4.html)

Moley 03 August 2007 02:15 PM

Phonejacker (E4)

Anyone else seen it?

Has me in stitches, especially the animations that go along with the calls :D

YouTube - Phone Jacker Terry Tibbs

gso 03 August 2007 02:16 PM

top prog! :cool:

fivetide 03 August 2007 02:19 PM

The one on E4 last night wasn't as good as the previous week. Still lots of requests for monies though!

5t.

j4ckos mate 03 August 2007 02:21 PM

TERRY TIBBS is the spit of a bloke at work

Abdabz 03 August 2007 02:27 PM

I just hope the mouse is OK??!

I love the service providings calls :notworthy
"I would like to talk to you about your internet service providings, and offer you a new internet service providings"

NAF 03 August 2007 04:13 PM

love it

this one's cracking ..

YouTube - Phone Jacker Internet Provider

wayne9t9 03 August 2007 04:17 PM

Prefer Crank Yankers myself, same kinda thing, american phone pranks mixed with muppets. check out YouTube - Crank Yankers Clip

Trucker Ted 03 August 2007 04:44 PM

Cant believe i've never seen this show before.Just been checking the clips out on you tube and i am now sore from laughing. Found this one ,quite simple ,but i have been laughing like a loony at it:lol1: :lol1: .

YouTube - Fonejacker - Rent=

NAF 03 August 2007 04:59 PM

LMAO
haven'e seen that one

its wicked!! :D

chocolate_o_brian 03 August 2007 05:16 PM

its the best thing since strutter on mtv.

brilliant. downloaded all 4 episodes upto now. just waiting for last nights to turn up and its all mine mwuahahahahahahahaw

NiGhtCRaWlEr 03 August 2007 05:55 PM

Its a very good series, not laughed so much in a while at the TV, to be honest.

hux309 03 August 2007 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Trucker Ted (Post 7159188)
Cant believe i've never seen this show before.Just been checking the clips out on you tube and i am now sore from laughing. Found this one ,quite simple ,but i have been laughing like a loony at it:lol1: :lol1: .

YouTube - Fonejacker - Rent=

Now that one is brilliant as is the isp :D

sherlock 03 August 2007 10:10 PM

I think this character is the best Hoomv

richiewong 03 August 2007 10:14 PM

Tis great, watching them all on Youtube last weekend at a p1ss up, tghen save it on E4.

My name is George....

DAVE-W 03 August 2007 10:38 PM

Haaallooooo sir.......... :D

joey_turbo 06 August 2007 11:25 AM

Its a well funny program, at first I thought he may be Avid Merrion, from Bo Selecta. Leigh something his name is. Its not him is it?

CRAIGFIN 06 August 2007 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by joey_turbo (Post 7164423)
Its a well funny program, at first I thought he may be Avid Merrion, from Bo Selecta. Leigh something his name is. Its not him is it?

Fonejacker is this guy below. Hes been in quite a bit by the looks of it.

Clicky

pwhittle 06 August 2007 11:49 AM

funniest thing on tv at the moment

quite funny replies when people 'realise' it's a Nigerian scam, like the guy who said his uncle was Jimmy Saville. Made the Phonejackers think on his feet!

just hope they can keep the material fresh

PeteBrant 06 August 2007 11:54 AM

It's not vairied enough for a 30 minute slot IMO. It would be far better, and kept fresh buy having 10 minute chunks between programmes.

movi-star 06 August 2007 03:25 PM

By far and away the funniest show on TV at the moment. I hope he manages to keep the pranks varied and inventive. His name is Kayvan Novak and he appears without the mask in the Doovd/VCR sketch.................is it ready for the huuuuuud!

Strutter, I believe, is back for a 2nd series in the Autumn...........another very funny show.

chocolate_o_brian 06 August 2007 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by movi-star (Post 7164897)
By far and away the funniest show on TV at the moment. I hope he manages to keep the pranks varied and inventive. His name is Kayvan Novak and he appears without the mask in the Doovd/VCR sketch.................is it ready for the huuuuuud!

Strutter, I believe, is back for a 2nd series in the Autumn...........another very funny show.

thankyou sarrr. now all i require is your bank account deetails... and sort code. totally innocent sarr.:lol1: :lol1:

TopBanana 06 August 2007 04:23 PM

My favourites from the first show are the mouse and the internet providings. I think I broke a rib yesterday, and it bloody hurt watching these today :)

pwhittle 06 August 2007 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by TopBanana (Post 7165018)
My favourites from the first show are the mouse and the internet providings. I think I broke a rib yesterday, and it bloody hurt watching these today :)

the internet providings is good, but if you go for the mobile phone providings you get free ringdings*!

The best thing is, everyone with a mobile will have had similar calls before. I get people asking what I pay per month (£3-£4), then try an offer me a £30/month deal (and no free ringdings!) :wonder:

* best said in an Indian accent!

TopBanana 06 August 2007 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by pwhittle (Post 7165039)
the internet providings is good, but if you go for the mobile phone providings you get free ringdings*!

Just saw that one. Pretty good, but I love the 'I can't afford to eat' line :D