ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Booked in to H&S (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/624886-booked-in-to-h-and-s.html)

Cocker 31 July 2007 03:33 PM

Booked in to H&S

So if you hear a rumble rumble in the Basildon area on Sat 11th Aug morning - it'll be me!!!!!!

Cant what to get my BB and centre pipe on, ive just bought a green filter as well so i'll be sucking in and breathing out alot more freely!!! :luxhello: :luxhello:

spally 31 July 2007 03:37 PM

you cant go wrong with some H&S matey.

but you really want the full system done, the extra ponnies from the up & down pipes are superb :D :thumb:

Cocker 31 July 2007 03:39 PM

quite happy with my prodrive sports cat (mainly cos im a lazy bugger when it comes to MOT time)

spally 31 July 2007 03:42 PM

lol....fair comment.

WRX_Dazza 31 July 2007 04:19 PM

So if you hear a rumble rumble in the Basildon area on Sat 11th Aug morning - it'll be me!!!!!!
or one of 80% of the ESC members!!!!

quality exhausts, you will not be dissapointed!!!

keep it polished!!

dazza

simon57 31 July 2007 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 7152020)

Cant what to get my BB and centre pipe on, ive just bought a green filter as well so i'll be sucking in and breathing out alot more freely!!! :luxhello: :luxhello:

Oh dear. its started......first the exhaust,filter,gauges,suspension,wheels,turbo,inje ctors,intercooler,pink tee shirts,....stop it.stop it before its tooooo late.:freak3: .

53 31 July 2007 11:08 PM

Don't get it dirty !;)

Diesel_DC 01 August 2007 08:09 AM

You need some of this now:

http://www.medievalrepro.com/Images/Autosol.jpg

Cocker 01 August 2007 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 7153133)
Don't get it dirty !;)

Hi Stu - i had to put it in the loft so stop me looking at it!!!

Cocker 01 August 2007 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by simon57 (Post 7153130)
Oh dear. its started......first the exhaust,filter,gauges,suspension,wheels,turbo,inje ctors,intercooler,pink tee shirts,....stop it.stop it before its tooooo late.:freak3: .

Just like you Si ha ha. I keep seeing a 55 plate UK300 around the town. Do you know if its anybody on here?

Dave_68 01 August 2007 04:05 PM

Another one in Harlow with the H&S treatment :thumb: tis great, enjoy :)

Looie 01 August 2007 10:24 PM

My one will be back with a H&S back box when I can go down there to get them to swop over the Prodrive one to my H&S.

So that will be another Harlow noisy H&S b***stard running around... (again).. :)

Did think about going to Zak but he's so busy, will probably have to wait too long... and I want it done ......... if only I can find the time! :brickwall

simon57 01 August 2007 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 7153485)
Just like you Si ha ha. I keep seeing a 55 plate UK300 around the town. Do you know if its anybody on here?

Nope. Dont know that one.

there's a red classic with a evo type spoiler that knocks about. Two wrx's with black rims. And dave a's wrx thats always parked outside the cafe at rivermill. And a handfull of silver classics. :) couple of nice black early evos. And not fogeting that mad light blue supra with the carbon bonnet.sounds lovely.

Cocker 02 August 2007 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Looie (Post 7155461)
My one will be back with a H&S back box when I can go down there to get them to swop over the Prodrive one to my H&S.

So that will be another Harlow noisy H&S b***stard running around... (again).. :)

Did think about going to Zak but he's so busy, will probably have to wait too long... and I want it done ......... if only I can find the time! :brickwall

Well im leaving at 7.30am on the 11th if you fancy a mini convoy?

Looie 02 August 2007 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 7156006)
Well im leaving at 7.30am on the 11th if you fancy a mini convoy?

Cheers M8, but that day I'm off to Rochdale on family business - hence why I'm having trouble finding the time to do things!

Looie 03 August 2007 09:01 PM

Stroke of good luck - they can fit me in in the morning, must have had a cancellation - so wooohooo!! noisy drive home then......... :)

Looie 04 August 2007 12:55 PM

Yahooooo !! - H&S box back on - PROPER sounding Scooby now!

Diesel_DC 04 August 2007 03:04 PM

Nice one, let the throttle blipping begin :norty:

Cocker 04 August 2007 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Looie (Post 7160718)
Yahooooo !! - H&S box back on - PROPER sounding Scooby now!

you sounded nice when you drove of the other day from tescos petrol station, so the new BB must be awesome. Cant wait for mine!!!!

Looie 04 August 2007 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 7161531)
you sounded nice when you drove of the other day from tescos petrol station, so the new BB must be awesome. Cant wait for mine!!!!

Ahhhhh... That was you eh?

Now I know, I will hang around for a chat next time.... :thumb:

Cocker 05 August 2007 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Looie (Post 7161641)
Ahhhhh... That was you eh?

Now I know, I will hang around for a chat next time.... :thumb:

TBH i didnt even see your car until i was paying (must get eyes tested!). Will def stop for a chat next time mate

Dan

Looie 06 August 2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 7161531)

Two days into being back with the H&S box and I had forgotten how nice it was - so you are going to LUV your one........... 'Cos mine has the PPP, the noise seems even louder than I remember from my WRX days - might be my (weak and sozzled) brain playing tricks with me, but certainly "seems" louder than I remember. Made a dog jump tonight as I quickly changed down to overtake someone at the back of Theydon Garnon...... didn't mean to, but just shows how others can react..... :lol1:

Just make sure that you go "quietly" when when going past your neighbours in the morning! :norty:

Cocker 06 August 2007 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Looie (Post 7165576)
Two days into being back with the H&S box and I had forgotten how nice it was - so you are going to LUV your one........... 'Cos mine has the PPP, the noise seems even louder than I remember from my WRX days - might be my (weak and sozzled) brain playing tricks with me, but certainly "seems" louder than I remember. Made a dog jump tonight as I quickly changed down to overtake someone at the back of Theydon Garnon...... didn't mean to, but just shows how others can react..... :lol1:

Just make sure that you go "quietly" when when going past your neighbours in the morning! :norty:

Sounds like your having fun mate. Yes i leave my house at 7.15 in the mornings so i will creep out (like i do anyway now cos i get paranoid!)

Any further news re; detango?

Looie 06 August 2007 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cocker (Post 7165660)
Any further news re; detango?

No not yet - have a phone number to try, but will wait till after this weekend before phoning as pretty busy till then.

Diesel_DC 07 August 2007 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Looie (Post 7166016)
No not yet - have a phone number to try, but will wait till after this weekend before phoning as pretty busy till then.

I took the liberty of sending a text to Charles about de tangoing for you, although no reply as yet.

Looie 07 August 2007 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by S600B_DC (Post 7166288)
I took the liberty of sending a text to Charles about de tangoing for you, although no reply as yet.

:thumb:

Cocker 11 August 2007 03:50 PM

Oh yes, centre pipe and back box now on - what a noise!!!!!

Spec'c'57 11 August 2007 03:59 PM

TBH they can vary in noise levels.... :norty: mine is a LOUD one i think.. :D:D

Cocker 11 August 2007 06:59 PM

Mine is loud, going to try and get a short vid clip up of it tomorrow. It sounds awesome! My Mrs said she could here me from our main road to our street

Spec'c'57 11 August 2007 07:35 PM

:D:D thats better then... :norty: