ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   "WHICH?" magazine wants to speak to you! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/62447-which-magazine-wants-to-speak-to-you.html)

minister of speed 02 January 2002 11:32 PM

Just read that Which magazine (December issue pg. 20) are looking for NEWAGE Impreza owners (bugeyes only) to feature in an up an' comin' article.

They are gonna do a feature (smallish) based on what the owners think of their cars - Pro's and con's.

They want name, address, and phone number, along with the model of car.

Email them at whichcar@which.net

or snail mail to Dept AS, Which Magazine,Membership Services Dept. P.O.box 44, Hertford X, SG14 1SH.

Come on, tell the world how much you love your car... or not!!!

pslewis 02 January 2002 11:38 PM

Hmmmm a newbie - could this be a wind-up??

Couldnt imagine that Which would be interested in Impreza owners?? hardly has the 'take-up' of a Hotpoint Washing Machine has it?? the market segment would appear too small??? surely??

I apologise if its serious, however!

Pete

Madman 02 January 2002 11:40 PM

You sure your somewhere in Landan

minister of speed 02 January 2002 11:44 PM

Apologie accepted.

Have been "on" before but forgot me password!!!!

I s'pose the're more interested in reliability, roadholding, safety, customer satisfaction etc. etc. more than out an' out speed.

At the moment I'm waiting for my new "wrx wagon" due Feb. / March through Litchfield Imports.

Adios.

stu200 02 January 2002 11:57 PM

It is actually a genuine request of theirs, but I would presume only open to Which? members. I sent off my details when I saw it in this month's magazine, so I'll just wait to see if/when they get back to me.

pslewis 03 January 2002 12:01 AM

Ok then - my hat tasted very nice in actual fact! ;)

Pete

Puff The Magic Wagon! 03 January 2002 10:37 AM

Just to confirm Minster's posting :D

Which do indeed want bug-eyed owners to write in with their experiences etc.

:)

fast bloke 03 January 2002 10:55 AM

yep - I got the gumph about it yesterday, even though I am not a Which subscriber, and don't have a bug eye. Updated mailing list anyone?

The Zohan 03 January 2002 10:59 AM

Quote from Puff
"Which do indeed want bug-eyed owners to write in with their experiences etc"

HEHE!
I suppose you would need to have some form of vision disorder to buy one in the first place ;););)

XXXXL Flamesuit and jockstrap in place

[Edited by Paul Habgood - 03/01/2002 11:00:16]

RPG7 03 January 2002 03:46 PM

"I suppose you would need to have some form of vision disorder to buy one in the first place"

:)Just remember that bulldogs are so ugly that they are beautiful.
:)

MATTeL 03 January 2002 03:48 PM

Paul... :p

I love my MY01... though of course they lights did get changed! ;)

tonybooth 03 January 2002 09:16 PM

Paul

Just remember that you don't look at the mantlepiece.............

TONY
MY01
ex-MY00

Scoobychick 03 January 2002 09:19 PM

Oops just remembered that I forgot to post about this in December :rolleyes: A friend gave me a copy of the magazine and I thought "I must post this up on Scoobynet right away....." :D

Sal

pslewis 03 January 2002 10:50 PM

Yes, but you didnt did you??

Typical woman!! ;)

How are you? :D

Pete

ARRON BIRD 04 January 2002 09:01 AM

LOL @ Pete:D

The Zohan 04 January 2002 09:34 AM

LOL @ Pete as well

Scoobychick 04 January 2002 09:56 AM

LOL @ Pete :D I'm very well thank you, apart from the odd bout of forgetfulness, I put it down to old age, that and the fact that I'm a dozy tart ;) :D

Sal

Which? Market Research 08 January 2002 03:17 PM

Dear Scoobynet users,

Thank you for your interest in the research being conducting by Which? magazine of the Subaru Imprenza.

'Readers rate their cars' is a regular feature in Which? magazine. We conduct qualitative depth interviews with 10 owners of each of seven recently released models about the driving experience, purchase decision, first impressions, advice etc. The research is then used to form an article on those cars. Typically we interview Which? members (as is the case with much of the research we conduct) but we have on occasion used sample from other sources.

Currently our fieldwork is about to begin and we have enough sample to carry out the research and have therefore finished recruiting for the Imprenza. Thank you to all of those who responded.

Regards Which? Market Research

Neil Smalley 08 January 2002 03:21 PM

Thanks for asking us to take part. Please feel free to drop in from time to time. I'm sure there are other areas in which we can help.

DemonDave 01 February 2002 11:42 PM

To be even more paranoid. Newbie requests details that are not required for the feature (address ?), why would the feature require an address. Wouldn't the initial contact be by email or phone ?

Plus check the profile complete with missing email !

[Edited by DemonDave - 1/2/2002 11:44:22 PM]