ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Annoying habits (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/623698-annoying-habits.html)

webby v7 slipperwagon 25 July 2007 09:45 PM

Annoying habits

And dont say my spelling. What annoys your other half about you most? Mine is flicking through every channel on sky but i never really watch anything (oh god i'm typing and should be flicking) mind you i have it down to an art where i see the start of loads of progs and the middle and even the end, but have no idea what they are about:lol1: But worse still is when i cook, every pot/pan/utensil in the kitchen comes out to play and it drives her mad:lol1: :lol1: , Mind you it's the only time the food is decent....meeeeow. The wife does'nt go on scnet so i'm safe:) .

D.K.1 25 July 2007 09:53 PM

I would say it's my moaning that gets on *his* nerves the most :lol1:

On the other hand..... *his* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ileys/fart.png get on mine the most :mad:

mrs webby v7 slipperwagon 25 July 2007 10:02 PM

Well, my other half is constantly flicking through all the channels on the TV when he should be flicking my bean, he is always complaining that he doesn't know what all the programmes were about anyway. I really hate it when he cooks as he has to use every single pot/pan/utensil in the kitchen, and worse still he actually thinks he can cook

I bet he thinks he his safe as he thinks i dont come on here

Tonight he can flick himself in the spare room :mad:

NotoriousREV 25 July 2007 10:08 PM

Just my sheer, staggering laziness. Other than that she thinks I'm perfect. And nothing annoys me about MrsREV, not even her inate ability to create untidy mayhem instantly wherever she may be.

For example, we're going away for a dirty weekend and within 2 minutes of getting in the hotel room it'll be a tip, but it won't annoy me at all.

:mad:

Jamie 25 July 2007 10:25 PM

No comment :)

hectic 25 July 2007 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by mrs webby v7 slipperwagon (Post 7137952)
Well, my other half is constantly flicking through all the channels on the TV when he should be flicking my bean, he is always complaining that he doesn't know what all the programmes were about anyway. I really hate it when he cooks as he has to use every single pot/pan/utensil in the kitchen, and worse still he actually thinks he can cook

He'll probably be lying in the back of the Caddy getting all excited about 'clean engine bays' ;)

webby v7 slipperwagon 25 July 2007 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by hectic (Post 7138038)
He'll probably be lying in the back of the Caddy getting all excited about 'clean engine bays' ;)

You sir are shocking, lol. Oh wo is me the caddy has gone, all down to her majestic bean flicker:D Caddy or beans..i never had a chance:cry:

webby v7 slipperwagon 25 July 2007 10:44 PM

As wayne would say..EXCELLENT..:D

Luminous 25 July 2007 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by D.K.1 (Post 7137928)
I would say it's my moaning that gets on *his* nerves the most :lol1:

On the other hand..... *his* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ileys/fart.png get on mine the most :mad:

Man that is a good smiley :D

Yeah, oh yeah am I going to use that :lol1: :notworthy

hectic 25 July 2007 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon (Post 7138063)
You sir are shocking, lol. Oh wo is me the caddy has gone, all down to her majestic bean flicker:D Caddy or beans..i never had a chance:cry:

shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dooooooooood..... that car was jus' SO.......
but hey...
:D

webby v7 slipperwagon 25 July 2007 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by hectic (Post 7138096)
shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dooooooooood..... that car was jus' SO.......
but hey...

Yeh i know what u mean..............but the caddy was loads more fun, mind you after the fourth ear transplant it had to go. I really wish i had no ears, maybe thats why fish dont have any. My god can you imagine the grief a Mrs Blue Whale would give you if you had lugs..brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its gone cold in here or is that hear...what who said that. coming mrs v7 slipper......

Lee247 26 July 2007 12:25 AM

:Suspiciou

hectic 26 July 2007 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon (Post 7138120)
Yeh i know what u mean..............but the caddy was loads more fun, mind you after the fourth ear transplant it had to go. I really wish i had no ears, maybe thats why fish dont have any. My god can you imagine the grief a Mrs Blue Whale would give you if you had lugs..brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its gone cold in here or is that hear...what who said that. coming mrs v7 slipper......

:lol1: :lol1:

Sonic' 26 July 2007 12:32 AM

hectic 26 July 2007 12:32 AM

20VT Sonic, 20VT ;)

webby v7 slipperwagon 26 July 2007 10:21 AM

i think there are some pics of it in the members gallery or is it in other marques..........mmmm i'll have a gander

webby v7 slipperwagon 26 July 2007 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 7138294)

Try page 44 of the members gallery.

The Zohan 26 July 2007 10:32 AM

You could try a vibrator in you efforts to 'polish the peach' although this can interfere with the tv picture and may result in a biatchslap for 'the missus'

stilover 26 July 2007 10:55 AM

Wiping my C0ck against her face when I'm finished.

Annoys the sh1t out of her :)

D.K.1 26 July 2007 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous (Post 7138082)
Man that is a good smiley :D

Yeah, oh yeah am I going to use that :lol1: :notworthy

I think you should too :thumb: :p :D

Sonic' 26 July 2007 12:20 PM

hectic 26 July 2007 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon (Post 7138714)
i think there are some pics of it in the members gallery or is it in other marques..........mmmm i'll have a gander

as he flicks happily.... :lol1: