ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   Trouser Vs. Tommy Kaira.... Its personal... ;o) (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/62321-trouser-vs-tommy-kaira-its-personal-o.html)

Trouser 02 January 2002 03:18 PM

Just back today.... :D:D:D

Trouser's "oh go on.... stick that on as well" Express has returned to the fold! Yay!

She is an old lady (94) so needed a bit of a face lift in the Joan Collins styleee

MRO bonnet vents
Rover grille mesh...:(... soz lads! ;)
Funky Jap market lights....Sadly not e marked, but hey! :D
Tommy Kaira full kit. I have always liked this, but always felt that Tommy (bless him) always gots the top bit a bit wrong..... so we cut it off!! :eek: and chopped an STi 6 grille about til it went somewhere near the lights and bonnet..its actually in about 15 pieces!!.. No joke!

a MASSIVE thanks to Tricky Dicky at PRP..Worlds best bodyshop and Rally car straighteners ..they even got Michelles straight! ;):p

Full pics, when all the other bits are bolted back up!

http://www.world-data-systems.com/rb...1009983710.jpg

Cheers

Trouser

POC 02 January 2002 03:25 PM

Ooooooh, looking good :)

Where did u get the lights? How much?

Cheers

Paul

Jza 02 January 2002 03:34 PM

Think they need to sort out the gap between the bonnet and the lights just above the middle lights then it would look truely awesome!!!

Not bad as first attempts go!

Jza

salsa-king 02 January 2002 05:44 PM

i think you ought to ring MaxPower for a photo centre spread feature!

and then get your car featured in FastCar!!!

Phil

Jake 02 January 2002 06:01 PM

where did those twin headlamps come from?

Leigh 02 January 2002 07:13 PM

Trouser,
That looks crap. ;) :D
Hehe, just kiddin' mate.
Still not convinced by the MRO stuff, though. A bit Max Flower IMO. :)

salsa-king 02 January 2002 09:21 PM

r u jealous deep deep deep down leigh???

Phil

ptholt 02 January 2002 09:31 PM

trouser, if you fancy the tommy kiara boot spoiler for that kit its currently sitting in my garage.

I warn you now though, you think that grille piece was weird....

Leigh 02 January 2002 11:55 PM

Phil, wot u sayin? ;) :D
The car looks great, it's just those bonnet vents... :D

Trouser 03 January 2002 10:19 AM

Excellent!!... i am taking that as a HUGE compliment!! ;):D:D... i have long felt that deep down.... i am just a frustrated Nova boy! :D... Kevtastic!

I am just popping out to get a TOO small base ball cap ;):p... to wear backwards... obviously! :D

Just got to fit those LED washer jets, neons, etc now!!! ;)

Cheers

trouser

Maxy_UK 03 January 2002 10:26 AM

Hi Trouser

Im just wondering how you find the light that comes from those units, ive been debating whether to get these or not but have been told that the light projection is poor (worse than std), how do you find them??

Cheers

Ian

gym-queen 03 January 2002 10:33 AM

WOW! Very flash!! So.... when are you going to take me for a spin in your Disco car then?!

Lizzywizz 03 January 2002 11:23 AM

Trouser,

Looks brilliant - really sexy!!:D

Seeing it has really given me the urge ......... to get mine sorted!!;)

Lizzy :)

Trouser 03 January 2002 12:40 PM

Hi Guys.... the lights are crap!! he he! :rolleyes: well crap-ish! we will make them great soon! :) we get them over from Japan, but sadly they are for show only use, as no beam pattern. I can't really sell these to scooby peeps until we have them properly approved! :(

Naturally, these are only on for show use ....:rolleyes:.... straight after these pics, i swapped 'em straight back .....or something...

Flout the law??!!....Moi???!!! ;):D:D

Gym Queen... i will refrain from smutty references... you are more than welcome to come and "ride" in a "proper" Impreza now you have ridden in Salsa's asthmatic UK effort ;););):p:p:p:p:D:D... luv u really Phil! :D ha ha

cheers

trouser

GavinP 03 January 2002 12:56 PM

If anyone wants similar lights "for display use only" ;) you can also source them from the U.S. :

http://www.procarparts.com/store/dis...=9701-IMPZ-CHL

Don't forget to add carriage, duty and VAT to the price though! :(

Thanks

Gavin

gym-queen 03 January 2002 03:19 PM

Trouser - you've 'refstrained yourself'! I'm actually shocked! Save that for those smutty emails and phone calls at 2am instead will you?! ..p

Phil - it's ok sweety, your subaru was my first, so will always be special to me! ;)

salsa-king 03 January 2002 08:57 PM

Kaz
thats wot all the girls say!

Phil

Little Miss WRX 03 January 2002 09:07 PM

a MASSIVE thanks to Tricky Dicky at PRP..Worlds best bodyshop and Rally car straighteners ..they even got Michelles straight!
Can't argue there LOL, my car would be at a breakers if it wasn't for them.........

As for your car Trouser, MAX POWER!!!!! OTT sorry that is just going toooooooooofar LOL, it doesn't even look like a scoob now :p

Avi 03 January 2002 09:36 PM

So these lights would come to 178.019 GBP
Delivered from US , or am i missing something??

ScoobydoobyDave 03 January 2002 09:45 PM

As Chelle's now here it'd be rude not to steal the corner wouldnt it? :D

Maxy_UK 03 January 2002 10:01 PM

Trouser, you thinking of replacing the light units with after market jobs? How long do you think this will take you for development? Should i just wait for you guys or should i get some and do it myself?

Ian

Little Miss WRX 03 January 2002 11:40 PM

As Chelle's now here it'd be rude not to steal the corner wouldnt it?
Look just cos I posted here doesn't mean you can go corner grabbing...

[whisper mode on]
If you do, try to make a constructive comment relating to the topic in hand to make it look less obvious if you know what I mean ;)
[/whisper mode off]

ScoobydoobyDave 03 January 2002 11:43 PM

My intention was to be blatent... guilty as charged! :D

ChristianR 01 March 2002 01:01 AM

doesnt look to bad:)

[Edited by ChristianR - 1/4/2002 9:57:05 AM]