ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Counter Strike Counter Strike STi TEAM Nite Locked Server - Sun 13th Jan.. (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/61886-counter-strike-counter-strike-sti-team-nite-locked-server-sun-13th-jan.html)

Steve Perriam 30 December 2001 07:39 PM

ok chaps was away last nite so was unable to book a server for 2 weeks today.....

therefore i propose we have a Team nite on the locked server.

use it to maybe finally do tactics....in teams ?

i SHOULD be around but its the day we finish the pantomime and i'll not be back much b4 8pm. and having been out everynite til 11 or so i might get some grief from other ½ :rolleyes: but i'll do me best to charm her ;)

so whose up for this ? would like to think we can have 8 minimum of us....pref 10+ ???

how about a start @ 20:00 - to whenever we get bored.........

Maps : selection of old and new to sort tactics ?

ie Village / Celtic / Arabstreets \ Luxor

as well as the likes of Inferno / Dust2 / Vertigo

So can everyone look to download all the extra maps on the server.

Mikes got some of them on the site, otherwise wander along to http://www.cs-maps.jolt.co.uk/index.php?page=intro.html

for them.

ok, suggestions, thoughts, comments etc welcome.

And i was half wondering if we do a little team nite later onthis week if anyone is interested ? and/or next week ? (of course i wont be around)

so no hpb to annoy / amuse / give u easy kills*

* - delete as appropriate

cya

steve

orbv 30 December 2001 07:49 PM

Team tatics night sounds good. Even better if no hpw :)

BarryK 30 December 2001 07:50 PM

Yeah suppose so.

Can't get airninja or luxor at the mo coz Jolt isn't responding.

Steve Perriam 30 December 2001 07:57 PM

dont sound to enthusiastic bazza !

and get your icq on m8 ! :rolleyes:

Steve Perriam 04 January 2002 08:03 PM

anod another one....................

BarryK 04 January 2002 08:21 PM

In an attempt to sound enthusiastic, I can hardly wait.

It's just not working is it?

Steve Perriam 04 January 2002 08:24 PM

well if you're not enthusiastic m8

dont bother :p

BarryK 04 January 2002 08:27 PM

I'd say it was apathy, but I can't be ar5ed

Steve Perriam 08 January 2002 10:29 AM

ok for those of u who cant find past the 1st page on SN i'll bring this bttt for u :rolleyes:

get those custom maps downloaded in time for this session cos we'll be playing some / all of them !

BarryK 08 January 2002 10:39 AM

OK.

I have Dawn, Luxor, Airninja, Carz2, Boxoffice, Sniprfortrss, Winternights, Village, Celtic, TombRaid, Yemen, Jeepathon, Assault2k, Rats, Arabstreets, Dune, India and others I forget.

Plus "standard" maps. (inc the discontinued ones, Thunder, Rotterdam etc.)

Any more?

Steve Perriam 08 January 2002 11:02 AM

looks good bazza.

Damaja 08 January 2002 11:14 AM

I hope I can make this but unlike many of you I am getting withdrawl symptons from not seeing my lady friend :( :( :(

dsmith 08 January 2002 11:15 AM

Fight through it - The feelings will pass ;)

Damaja 08 January 2002 11:20 AM

Girl friend excuse bot

roadrunner 08 January 2002 11:30 AM

Can't really do weekends anymore since I too have downloaded the latest version of g/f bot :(

I'm trying to find a decent uninstaller as the only ones I have found install grief bot when g/f bot is uninstalled!

How about having a team tactics nite during the week?

rr

dsmith 08 January 2002 11:41 AM

They're like viruses. Mine upgraded itself to wifebot despite best efforts to avoid it. Upgrade fee taken from my bank account for the upgrade ceremony was quite large aswell :eek:

Steve Perriam 08 January 2002 11:42 AM

lol @ dam / rr

Lol @ deano - the man who keeps saying yes to sunday nite CS then on sunday posts a little snippet saying sorry wife has arranged a meal out with friends or invited friends over :rolleyes: ;)

we can do team nites anytime.

i just suggested one for sunday cos i'd been away and therefore had not booked our usual Sunday session which most people are aware happens by now :rolleyes:

well most of the time if they actually read SN :eek:

i can see i need to start another thread on 'vote for your favourite week nite for a team nite' :D

steve

Damaja 08 January 2002 11:59 AM

Man wifebot sounds scary, how does that come about? is it true that wifebot sometimes uses deny-sex-bot if she cannot have access to run-up-massive-credit-card-bill bot

dsmith 08 January 2002 12:04 PM

Didn't realise anybody had spotted the unfortunate run of cancelled C/S session :) I'm back in charge now. - Yes Dear - I'll do that right away :)

Damaja 08 January 2002 12:06 PM

Anyhow has anyone actually ever tried any of these bots? Like aimbot or wallhack or stoopid scripts? Just curious see of how it works in game play. I have played against real bots and on some levels they have huge orgys at the bottom of ladders.

roadrunner 08 January 2002 12:06 PM

I sure hope paladin protects us g/f bot users from wife bot, cos I'm definitely not looking for another upgrade at present!

I’m too young to be cash-strapped let alone having deny-sex bot lurking around in my system somewhere aswell! CS is very stressful sometimes and I can't have deny-sex bot stopping me from releasing my stress :)

Damaja 08 January 2002 12:08 PM

Road has you got an email address I can contact you on?

Don't worry I am not gay-bot

Steve Perriam 08 January 2002 12:10 PM

dam : wifebot can get real scary....but u can always turn them into ex-wifebot :D :D :D

then u make sure next girlfriend-bot is pc friendly, and u make sure she has a pc to use of her own :D

deano : not only spotted but marked in me little black book :p

Damaja 08 January 2002 12:11 PM

I hear mistress bot can cause havoc with wife bot and trigger kick-in-the-nuts-bot

roadrunner 08 January 2002 12:13 PM

yes m8, gessame@hotmail.com

Anyone tried using a bi-sexual bot with your g/f bot before? Could make some interesting game-play, especially when shooting off your load!

Think I best go back and do some more work now :)

Damaja 08 January 2002 12:18 PM

Bi-sexual bot may lead to paranoid-bot and a severe case of was-she-better-than-me-bot which may be bad even though all those face shots were good at the time.

ehem

HHxx 08 January 2002 12:31 PM

.....face shots were good at the time
:eek:

Damaja 08 January 2002 12:32 PM

What? :)

Norman D. Landing 08 January 2002 12:48 PM

CS overload in my house results in BLame-Bot and BallKnack-bot :(

BarryK 08 January 2002 01:12 PM

And are any of you fools playing on Sunday or wot?