ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Hosepipe ban this year... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/616211-hosepipe-ban-this-year.html)

skoobidude 25 June 2007 05:00 PM

Hosepipe ban this year...

Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain ....

Can't wait to go on holiday a week on Friday. I bet it will be sunny here by then. :(

Nicj

Matteeboy 25 June 2007 05:13 PM

Not only is there constant rain, there is also NO SURF (and hasn't been any proper surf for three weeks) - ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

OllyK 25 June 2007 05:24 PM

If there is so much as a suggestion of a HP ban, I'll round to the CEO of Severn Trent to shove a hose pipe up his ring piece! :mad:

miss*scoobygav555* 25 June 2007 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by skoobidude (Post 7051599)
Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain ....

Can't wait to go on holiday a week on Friday. I bet it will be sunny here by then. :(

Nicj

Its always the way, you go away to the sunshine and then it starts cracking the flags here!!:rolleyes: Sh!te british weather!! Glad i'm going away on friday for 2 weeks to sunny tygpt!!:D

Maz 25 June 2007 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555* (Post 7051805)
Its always the way, you go away to the sunshine and then it starts cracking the flags here!!:rolleyes: Sh!te british weather!! Glad i'm going away on friday for 2 weeks to sunny tygpt!!:D

Tygpt? Where's that?:wonder:

kingofturds 25 June 2007 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Matteeboy (Post 7051639)
Not only is there constant rain, there is also NO SURF (and hasn't been any proper surf for three weeks) - ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Where you been, did you see the waves out newquay today :cuckoo: :D You would have had to been a nutter to go in today though.

miss*scoobygav555* 25 June 2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA (Post 7051856)
Tygpt? Where's that?:wonder:

Come on, everyone knows where tygpt is!!:rolleyes:

Nido 26 June 2007 01:45 AM

Only 35 deg C here today, can't remember when it last rained properly, some time in April I suppose ;)

Going 4 400bhp 26 June 2007 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by miss*scoobygav555* (Post 7052227)
Come on, everyone knows where tygpt is!!:rolleyes:

Im off to barbados on friday for a few weeks so don't think of me whiel your all here in the rain still!:cry: :norty: :norty: :norty:

miss*scoobygav555* 26 June 2007 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Going 4 400bhp (Post 7053017)
Im off to barbados on friday for a few weeks so don't think of me whiel your all here in the rain still!:cry: :norty: :norty: :norty:

I won't be in the rain in egypt:wonder: well I hope not!! Its only 45ºc over there at the mo, not hot enough!;):lol1: we also go on Friday for 2 weeks!:)

Leslie 26 June 2007 12:04 PM

I spite of all the rain our well has still gone down by another 2 inches. Difficult to understand why, hope it holds out until the autumn since it is our only water supply.

Les

SteveShort 26 June 2007 12:14 PM

just come back from portugal :norty: ...stinking hot and I come back to this rubbish :cry:

where is that photo from last year of a guy sitting on the roof of his submerged car with the caption that said "still cant wash it though " :lol1: