ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Nosey people when out shopping (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/615935-nosey-people-when-out-shopping.html)

Sonic' 24 June 2007 03:48 PM

Nosey people when out shopping

Why is it people are so nosey and have to look into your shopping basket/trolley when out shopping

Doesn't seem to matter what shops either, and doesn't matter what I have in the basket or trolley, people seem to take great interest at what other people are buying, it isn't just my basket or trolley everyone seems to look into everyone else's

Bubba po 24 June 2007 06:11 PM

Those store detectives are a right pain, aren't they? :D

Sonic' 24 June 2007 06:14 PM

:lol1:

Maybe I should wear clothes next time too :D

Bug Eyed Peas 24 June 2007 06:24 PM

Sonic in Naked Shopper Shocker. ;)

Make sure you cover up the plums in your basket. :lol1:

sarasquares 24 June 2007 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic' (Post 7048810)
Why is it people are so nosey and have to look into your shopping basket/trolley when out shopping

Doesn't seem to matter what shops either, and doesn't matter what I have in the basket or trolley, people seem to take great interest at what other people are buying, it isn't just my basket or trolley everyone seems to look into everyone else's

i always put piles cream in old ladies trollies and tampax in the mens :thumb:

alcazar 24 June 2007 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 7049142)
i always put piles cream in old ladies trollies and tampax in the mens :thumb:

My eldest was once shopping with me when he was about 13. A bloke passed us and he STANK of sweat and wee:(

Mark went off across the shop, fetched 4 cans of deodorant and secreted them in his trolley while his back was turned.:D

Alcazar

NotoriousREV 24 June 2007 08:36 PM

I don't know about shopping baskets, but I do know that the single most interesting thing in the world is someone else's newspaper.

Sonic' 24 June 2007 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV (Post 7049531)
I don't know about shopping baskets, but I do know that the single most interesting thing in the world is someone else's newspaper.

And the cheapest newspaper you can buy ;)

Leslie 25 June 2007 11:44 AM

They are all trying to see if they have forgotten anything!

Les :)

Apparition 25 June 2007 11:51 AM

And you don't look in their baskets and trolleys?
Yve

Sonic' 25 June 2007 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Apparition (Post 7050813)
And you don't look in their baskets and trolleys?
Yve

No, I have absolutley no reason or inclination to do so, its bad enough that I go shopping and trying to remember what we need, let alone look at what other people are buying :D

Bubba po 25 June 2007 12:18 PM

Yes, but what if they've spotted a two-for-one that you've missed? Or a Wallace and Gromit mug, free with PG tips? :D

daiscooby 25 June 2007 12:20 PM

Do they have baskets in Kwik Save :confused:

Sonic' 25 June 2007 12:22 PM

I only buy the offer stuff anyway :D

I do hate shopping though, does it show in this thread :lol1:

A guy on saturday caught my feet with his trolley, and started complaining about a woman in the way, as he wanted to get past and tried to push me forward so he could get through, in the next aisle he postioned his trolley and blocked the entire aisle, so I knocked his trolley out of my way and straight into him :D

It like a bleddy warzone out there sometimes :lol1:

Sonic' 25 June 2007 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by daiscooby (Post 7050885)
Do they have baskets in Kwik Save :confused:

Not anymore they closed all the stores down a few weeks ago :D

Anyway Lidl is the way forward according to PS :)

daiscooby 25 June 2007 12:24 PM

Kwik Save shut :eek:

Christ dont tell me they have stopped your catalgue deliveries up there aw well :(

funkyspider 25 June 2007 01:03 PM

If you look in fat ppl's trolleys it becomes immediately apparent why they are fat :) Usually 2 for 1 offers on choc biscuits, cakes. In fact why do supermarkets never to good offers on healthy stuff....

SJ_Skyline 25 June 2007 01:20 PM

2 for 1 on Doughnuts is just too good to refuse :D