ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Interior (https://www.scoobynet.com/interior-15/)
-   -   Cost of leather interior (https://www.scoobynet.com/interior-15/61572-cost-of-leather-interior.html)

NBW 28 December 2001 03:13 PM

Anyone got an idea of what having a be-spoke leather interior fitted would cost?

Cheers

Dyney 28 December 2001 04:17 PM

Speak to Nito of Nitosport, he sorted Andy Tang's interior for him and it was fantastic. Loads of diferant leathers,styles and colours to choose from.
I think it was about £1800 though (about what a dealer charges, but its to your spec)

Tel: 01276 475878
enquiries@nitosport.co.uk

Hope this helps,
Iain.

Dyney 28 December 2001 04:22 PM

Forgot to say he does Scoobynet/SIDC discount.

Turn around time for a full interior was about 3 days I think????

NBW 28 December 2001 04:31 PM

Brilliant, thanks mate. Thinking about a future project.......

Tim

Jza 14 January 2002 02:53 PM

Dealer did mine (well some bloke did it!!)

Awesome job IMHO £1200 inc

Go for charcoal grey - it blends in really well with the rest of the car!!

Jza

Timo 21 January 2002 07:38 PM

Leather!!! whats up with you lot are you Pimps or something??

next you'll want a walnut dash!!!

dear me....LoL

Tim :D

NBW 22 January 2002 04:56 PM

Walnut dash, hadn't thought of that.... nice!!!!

pmortlock 25 January 2002 04:55 PM

My new scooby has leather interior and its lovely.

AllanB 27 January 2002 05:37 PM

I went for slate grey and my dealer did this for £1000. Theres a place in Enfield called Btrim , I think, thats meant to be good and does customer interiors.

Allan

kenny.c 06 February 2002 11:11 PM

S+S done mine for £1150 in black.

Mick 08 February 2002 11:45 PM

Had a reply from this guy in April 2000, may still be worth checking out. E-mail mee if you want me to forward the whole e-mail including photos.

Mick :D

Attached:

Many thanks for your interest. Attached are picture's of some Impreza interiors with our leather kits installed. Complete installation usually takes about one day, but if you are fitting the kit yourself, then it may take a little longer for your first attempt. If you would prefer a trimmer to install the new interior, the going rate is between £200 to £250 (usually plus VAT). If you are fitting yourself, in addition to the usual sockets/screwdrivers you will also need a pair of hog-ring pliers which we can supply or are available from most trim shops.

The trade price of a complete leather interior kit, including all seat and door panel inserts is £652.50 + VAT door the 4 door and £615.00 + VAT for the 5 door. Trimmers and dealers will usually add their margin onto this, but as you are buying direct we are happy to supply SIDC members at this trade price. We only have the pattern for the newer seats (i.e. after '97 model year) for the Impreza Turbo and we also have all the other current Subaru models (except the Justy) including the new Legacy Saloon and Estate and the Forester.

Regarding shipping, we have an account with DHL and next day delivery to your door anywhere in the UK costs £15 +VAT.

I hope this information is of interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

Craig Simnett
TRANSFORM Leather Interiors