ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC go go-karting on 12 July 2007 (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/614586-esc-go-go-karting-on-12-july-2007-a.html)

Adidas 18 June 2007 06:56 PM

ESC go go-karting on 12 July 2007 ***NOW CANCELLED***

Ok, heres the deal. Having been beaten into submission by our glorious leader, I have taken it upon myself to organise an evenings go karting.

The details is as follows:

The date: The EVENING of Thursday 12th July 2007. (This will be instead of the Halfway House meet)

The Venue: Lakeside Karting (lakeside go karting contact|Thurrock| West| Essex)

The Price: Approx £45 for either 1hr or 1.5 hrs karting (Depending on numbers & how long the race lasts)

The thinking behind the date is that it'll be light and and hopefully most people will still be around prior to taking their Summer holidays. The time would probably be briefing at 7.30 PM with the race starting at 8PM. This should fit in with most peoples work and domestic responsibilities (and for Phil to finish the hoovering!)

We still need to get at least 20 people. The Boss has kindly agreed to also put this in the SIDC shop, therefore a deposit can be paid there. Please be aware that this will be £21.50 to cover all the SIDC fees. See here for details SIDC Shop

Here are the prices etc Lakeside Karting Raceway - Price List

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
8) Mneame
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid x 3
11) BRI4N
12) Spotter
13) RobbRoy
14) Con
15) Essexboy30 Paid
16) Tissy (x2 TBC)
17) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

The Boss has kindly agreed to also put this in the SIDC shop, therefore a deposit can be paid there. Please be aware that this will be £21.50 instead of £20 to cover all the SIDC fees. Cheers

Anyone else?

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport :nono: :nono: :nono: :norty:

Adidas 18 June 2007 06:58 PM

*CONFIRMED EVENT*

Ok, heres the deal. Having been beaten into submission by our glorious leader, I have taken it upon myself to organise an evenings go karting.

The date: The EVENING of Thursday 12th July 2007. (This will be instead of the Halfway House meet)

The Price: Approx £45 for either 1hr or 1.5 hrs karting (Depending on numbers & how long the race lasts)

The thinking behind the date is that it'll be light and and hopefully most people will still be around prior to taking their Summer holidays. The time would probably be briefing at 7.30 PM with the race starting at 8PM. This should fit in with most peoples work and domestic responsibilities (and for Phil to finish the hoovering!)

We still need to get at least 20 people. The Boss has kindly agreed to also put this in the SIDC shop, therefore a deposit can be paid there. Please be aware that this will be £21.50 to cover all the SIDC fees. See here for details SIDC Shop

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss Paid
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
8) Mneame
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid x 3
11) BRI4N
12) Spotter
13) RobbRoy
14) Con
15) Essexboy30 Paid
16) Tissy (x2 TBC)
17) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

The Boss has kindly agreed to also put this in the SIDC shop, therefore a deposit can be paid there. Please be aware that this will be £21.50 instead of £20 to cover all the SIDC fees. Cheers

Anyone else?

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport :nono: :nono: :nono: :norty:

yellowvanman 18 June 2007 07:09 PM

Deposit

Ed,

will you be at the Lodge Thurs?

Or will you have a deputy collecting deposits?

Nate 18 June 2007 08:09 PM

*** Numbers updated ***

*CONFIRMED EVENT*

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss Paid
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
8) Mneame
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
12) Michael (Neils Mate)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
15) RobbRoy
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

Anyone else?

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport :nono: :nono: :nono: :norty: :thumb:

V4JDMSTi 19 June 2007 10:06 AM

*** Numbers updated ***

*CONFIRMED EVENT*

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss Paid
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
8) Mneame Paid
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
15) RobbRoy
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

Anyone else?

Remember motor racing is dangerous & a NON contact sport :nono: :nono: :nono: :norty: :thumb:

Phil 19 June 2007 10:41 AM

*** Numbers updated ***

*CONFIRMED EVENT*

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
4) The Boss Paid SIDC STORE
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
8) Mneame Paid SIDC STORE
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
15) RobbRoy
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

Anyone else?

Please do not update the list if paying via SIDC Shop I will do that for you ;)

V4JDMSTi 19 June 2007 10:45 AM

cheers Phil :thumb:

Nate 19 June 2007 10:19 PM

BTTT

Tiny 22 June 2007 06:23 AM

*** Numbers updated ***

*CONFIRMED EVENT*

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid

2) Tiny Paid

3) Little Kev

5) Yellowvanman

6) Rhybeck

7) Budgie;)

9) Dazza Paid

10) Nate Paid

11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid

13) BRI4N

14) Spotter

15) RobbRoy Paid via Tiny

16) Con

17) Essexboy30 Paid

18) Tissy (x2 TBC)

19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

Anyone else?

Please do not update the list if paying via SIDC Shop I will do that for you

Nate 22 June 2007 09:41 PM

*** Numbers updated ***

*CONFIRMED EVENT*

Soooo, sign in below:

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)
20) Grae (Nates Mate) Paid

Anyone else?

Please do not update the list if paying via SIDC Shop I will do that for you.

11 confirmed !!!!

Come on people, those that said they'll do it, get your deposits in, the Track NEEDS to be booked !!!!

Adidas 26 June 2007 01:50 AM

BTTT :(

Tiny 26 June 2007 06:14 AM

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

11 confirmed !!!!

Come on people, those that said they'll do it, get your deposits in, the Track NEEDS to be booked !!!!

V4JDMSTi 26 June 2007 09:47 AM

i can't beleive that more people are up for this. :(

WRX_Dazza 26 June 2007 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 7053346)
i can't beleive that more people are up for this. :(

eh??

come on peeps..... get you name down and deposit paid, looking forward to this one...:)

Dazza

V4JDMSTi 26 June 2007 11:47 AM

lol. i'll try again. was a late night last night and still recovering from the stupid o clock start on sunday :lol1:

i can't believe that there aren't more people up for this.

WRX_Dazza 26 June 2007 11:52 AM

Guys / Girls, dont be put off by the fact there are 20 names down....
Get on the reserve list underneath as i'm sure there will be a cut off point (in order to make this event happen) - Dazza ;)

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)

Reserves
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

11 confirmed !!!!

Adidas 26 June 2007 12:12 PM

Dazza,

Thanks for the update.

To be fair I'm gonna give this until the weekend then I'll pull the plug. It seems that there is very little interest. Obviously all monies will be returned as I still haven't left a deposit at Lakeside.

It just a bit annoying that there's people saying 'Why don't the ESC do more' and when an event is organised it's not supported. I understand an evenings karting is a touch on the expensive side, but its no different then spending a night in a pub.

Perhaps I should set up a karting clique, then at least people would have a good reason to moan about something!! ;) :D :D

WRX_Dazza 26 June 2007 12:16 PM

fair enough guv'nor...

**** LAST CALL FOR GO-KARTING ****

(before it goes "underground") :)

Mark_B4 26 June 2007 02:11 PM

Get on the reserve list underneath as i'm sure there will be a cut off point (in order to make this event happen) - Dazza ;)

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)
21) Mark_B4 (Karting Newbie)

BRI4N 26 June 2007 06:02 PM

Cough cough, I've paid via SIDC shop:)

Nate 26 June 2007 06:06 PM

Until Tiny Updates the 'PAID' status then .

12 confirmed

Nate 26 June 2007 06:10 PM

Outstanding from list:-

Little Kev
YVM
Rhybeck
Budgie
Spotter
Con

TBC, could you confirm before the weekend :-

Tissy (poss X2)
97Catalunya

:D

:thumb:

Baa Baa Baa

Phil 26 June 2007 09:17 PM

Sorry Brian

Missed your order :( but have found it now ;)

Mark_B4 26 June 2007 09:38 PM

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4N
14) Spotter
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)
21) Mark_B4 (Karting Newbie) Paid SIDC Store

Phil 26 June 2007 09:42 PM

Cheers Mark :thumb:

Phil 26 June 2007 09:44 PM

1) Adidas Paid
2) Tiny Paid
3) Little Kev
5) Yellowvanman
6) Rhybeck
7) Budgie;)
9) Dazza Paid
10) Nate Paid
11) Neil (Nates Bro)Paid
13) BRI4NPaid SIDC STORE
14) Spotter
16) Con
17) Essexboy30 Paid
18) Tissy (x2 TBC)
19) 97 Catalunya (TBC)
21) Mark_B4 (Karting Newbie) Paid SIDC Store

Tiny 27 June 2007 06:09 AM

Little Kev Will be a definate :thumb:

I Will get the money from him shortly ;)

Tiny...

Baza1954 27 June 2007 05:51 PM

Hi Guys,
What sort of start time will this be as I'm doing holiday cover that week and won't be there much before 7.30 if starting later am intrested
Thanks
Baza

Nate 27 June 2007 08:01 PM

I reckon about 7.30 - 8 would be about when we start :thumb: ...... Deposits NEED to be paid though, as we need 20 to make this work, and the track needs to be booked ........... If the numbers don't tally by the weekend, the event will be killed !!!! :(

Tiny 27 June 2007 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Baza1954 (Post 7058176)
Hi Guys,
What sort of start time will this be as I'm doing holiday cover that week and won't be there much before 7.30 if starting later am intrested
Thanks
Baza

Hi Baza

Be great if you could make it mate , It really is a cracking night , Not really that competitive :norty:

Dont think that the times are 100% Confirmed @ the mo , But judging by past visits , Arrivall from 7pm , Briefing @ 7-30pm , Start Racing @ 8pm , Im sure that Ed ( Adidas ) Will confirm once booked

Tiny ...