ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   i miss my scooby! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/613922-i-miss-my-scooby.html)

miltski 15 June 2007 08:01 PM

i miss my scooby!

sold it to get an E38 750IL cos i needed a bigger car due to three baby seats not fitting in the back, then as one kkid got bigger I had room for a smaller car, so bought a skyline, but i still think the classic was the best car i've had, everything worked, comfortable, loud, good on petrol compared to the BM, i even shed a tear when the scooby went.
I simply dont have the love for the skyline, and its not as powerfull/fast as the scooby, and bloody scary in the wet, not something I feel happy about driving with the kids in the car.
even the missus liked the scooby, when i bought the skyline home her first comment was "what a pile of shxx"

she refused to drive the skyline and has even offered to buy me a scooby pending a difficult challenge I have to perform tonight!

anyway, rant over can someone play a violin for me!

amego 15 June 2007 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by miltski (Post 7025033)
sold it to get an E38 750IL cos i needed a bigger car due to three baby seats not fitting in the back, then as one kkid got bigger I had room for a smaller car, so bought a skyline, but i still think the classic was the best car i've had, everything worked, comfortable, loud, good on petrol compared to the BM, i even shed a tear when the scooby went.
I simply dont have the love for the skyline, and its not as powerfull/fast as the scooby, and bloody scary in the wet, not something I feel happy about driving with the kids in the car.
even the missus liked the scooby, when i bought the skyline home her first comment was "what a pile of shxx"

she refused to drive the skyline and has even offered to buy me a scooby pending a difficult challenge I have to perform tonight!

anyway, rant over can someone play a violin for me!

dont cry just sell it

miltski 15 June 2007 08:09 PM

its up for sale, but i need to tidy bits up, for example the interior is far more inferior to the scooby!

James Neill 15 June 2007 08:21 PM

Have sex .... receive Impreza!??! I do not see any problem with your life, so quit moaning :)

Foot_Tapper 15 June 2007 08:24 PM

I know what u mean.... been missin mine for 2 years

miltski 15 June 2007 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by James Neill (Post 7025120)
Have sex .... receive Impreza!??! I do not see any problem with your life, so quit moaning :)

its not as simple as that, I have to give three things before midnight and other factors are involved, but I'll give it a bloody good go!:norty:

I will no longer be scoobyless lol!

The Dogs B******s 17 June 2007 01:31 PM

F*ck me, im on holiday in Cyprus and im missing my scooby(sad or what?)

Norman Dog 17 June 2007 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by miltski (Post 7025033)
the classic was the best car i've had, everything worked, comfortable, loud, good on petrol compared to the BM

Don't often hear a Scoob quoted as good on petrol compared to anything :lol1:

How many mpg in the BM?

jonny81 17 June 2007 05:44 PM

I got rid of my uk turbo for something more economical,4 months later iv got an sti lol imprezas have so much character that you cant help but love them & nothing else compares :luvlove: