ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   EBAY,madness (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/613478-ebay-madness.html)

j555 hks 13 June 2007 10:55 PM

EBAY,madness

recently bought a leather steering wheel on ebay,
was listed as nardi turino .
described as 'FANTASTIC CONDITION",
"will fit english car" .
anyway when it came it was totally different as picture but later found out turino it was but picture was better model.
fantastic condition it wa not.
dirty,oily,dusty an well worn.
when i replyed to seeler all H said was "you are the worst person on ebay and i never want to hear from you again"
they go under the name---
HACHIROKU_NINJA
JAP_IMPORTS_ONLY@HOTMAIL.CO.UK
ITEM NUMBER 190117848565
west yorkshire and there name is husian .:mad:

a_fisher 13 June 2007 10:59 PM

Problem is if you leave neg feedback then he could neg you back.

You can contact ebay i think (never had a problem personally), could read the FAQ.
If you paid via paypal you will have better comeback

How did you pay?

404BHP 13 June 2007 10:59 PM

Put a claim in through pay pal or go pay a visit??

alci5 13 June 2007 11:06 PM

404BHP SHOULD KNOW CAUSE HE IS A CON ARTIST HIM SELF

AndyP's_P1 13 June 2007 11:18 PM

Create another ebay account and go feck his feedback goodstyle :)

Jimpreza 13 June 2007 11:22 PM

Dont u have to buy somet from him though via your new paypal account to give him neg feedback?

mac12 13 June 2007 11:25 PM

i bought some coilpacks off him but i picked them up and picked the best ones he had out of the 10 impreza engines he had in.(no problems working fine)
i only get parts of breakers now if they are near to me so i can pick them up myself and have a good look at them, after being ripped off before.(still waiting for a paypal claim to be sorted out from 09.05.07)
doesnt surprise me he's ripped you off mate seemed the sort like most breaker's are just because it's not brand new they seem to think whatever they send wll be ok.
if i was you i would put a claim in through paypal see if you can get you money back and learn from it like i did.
i'm going to get something else off him it's a heat sheild it say's it from a 97 i think but you can clearly see it's from a 93-96 model.
ohh and i will be picking it up.

Microstar 13 June 2007 11:41 PM

Put in a PayPal claim - 'item significantly not as described'. Takes a few weeks to sort out, but in my experience they usually come down on the side of the buyer in cases like this.

j555 hks 14 June 2007 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Microstar (Post 7018845)
Put in a PayPal claim - 'item significantly not as described'. Takes a few weeks to sort out, but in my experience they usually come down on the side of the buyer in cases like this.

UPDATE...
i managed to lodge a complaint through paypal,+1 of the lads on tts told me how to follow up a reply to feedback .
in his reply he sai NO PROBLEM ,GET IN TOUCH AND WE WILL SORT IT OUT,
instead i got a private reply saying "YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON ON EBAY +I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN"m.
i sent saying ihave a good mind and pay him a visit,
next reply saying ooh im scared im going to report you to ebay/paypal and the police because i have in writing that your going to visit me.
my reply

YOUR A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

WHAT A KNACKER EH:hjtwofing

gpssti4 14 June 2007 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by j555 hks (Post 7018952)
UPDATE...
i managed to lodge a complaint through paypal,+1 of the lads on tts told me how to follow up a reply to feedback .
in his reply he sai NO PROBLEM ,GET IN TOUCH AND WE WILL SORT IT OUT,
instead i got a private reply saying "YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON ON EBAY +I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN"m.
i sent saying ihave a good mind and pay him a visit,
next reply saying ooh im scared im going to report you to ebay/paypal and the police because i have in writing that your going to visit me.
my reply

YOUR A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

WHAT A KNACKER EH:hjtwofing

Yes, you were/are going to pay him a vist it return his mis-discribed goods eh ;)

monkeysan 14 June 2007 09:19 AM

lets go sort him out dude, TTS stylee :thumb:

j555 hks 14 June 2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by gpssti4 (Post 7019350)
Yes, you were/are going to pay him a vist it return his mis-discribed goods eh ;)

TOO FOOK-IN RIGHT.
PEOPLE LIKE THAT HAVE A MASSIVE CHIP ON THIER SKINNY SHOULDERS.:mad:

JimmyBFC 14 June 2007 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by j555 hks (Post 7018597)
and there name is husian

:lol1: :lol1:

C_RHYS 14 June 2007 03:54 PM

I so glad that you put this thread up as I was going to buy an engine from this place via the bay this mornin', that was until I saw this thread last nite. I have now gone with one of there slightly more expensive ebay rivals.

Thanks again

Rhys

340BHP-WRX 14 June 2007 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by C_RHYS (Post 7020806)
I so glad that you put this thread up as I was going to buy an engine from this place via the bay this mornin', that was until I saw this thread last nite. I have now gone with one of there slightly more expensive ebay rivals.

Thanks again

Rhys

I was considering buying an engine from this person too but I won't be now !

Who did you buy one from instead ?

Maz 14 June 2007 08:14 PM

Caveat Emptor.

newbiefreddy 14 June 2007 08:53 PM

hotmarty5 :lol1: :lol1:

:norty:

hes not got bad feed back 97% almost the same as yours

j555 hks 14 June 2007 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by newbiefreddy (Post 7021768)
hotmarty5 :lol1: :lol1:

eBay.co.uk: NEW SEX Y OPEN BACK BOW DRESS + THONG (6110 8/18) BLACK (item 230094457468 end time 19-Jun-07 14:49:10 BST) :norty:

hes not got bad feed back 97% almost the same as yours

over the feed back,
i looked at his feedback to before i bought the item to.
the feedback was no problem it was the reply i got off him that was out of order really.
as i explained the quality + wrong photo of item in advert was bad he has sold to much gear to still mislead people with wrongly
advertised goods.
my feedback was just to the point .
then he said "you are the worst person on ebay and never want to hear from you again"
sorry that's not a professional conduct.

the dress it was pionted out by one of the lads on TTS i laughed
bought it for my girlfriend v v nice.:luxhello: