ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Newcastle want Boro's Cast-Offs (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/611430-newcastle-want-boros-cast-offs.html)

pslewis 06 June 2007 01:46 PM

Newcastle want Boro's Cast-Offs

Mark Viduka to sign for NUFC??

Ha Ha Ha - that figures, an old has-been striker for an old has-been FC :lol1:

monkeysan 06 June 2007 01:47 PM

strange how boro fans were CRYING for him to stay, then realised they had nowhere near the financial clout to keep him so he's now branded a "judas"

football is a fickle thing!

Funkii Munkii 06 June 2007 02:55 PM

Whats the coup with Barton, saw Sky Sports this morning and all I saw was " Barton left only to return 10 minutes later having changed his mind" they then showed him leaving in a RR Sport and then return again ??

He should be happy that someone actually wants to sign him!

richiewong 06 June 2007 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 6991218)
Whats the coup with Barton, saw Sky Sports this morning and all I saw was " Barton left only to return 10 minutes later having changed his mind" they then showed him leaving in a RR Sport and then return again ??

He might be 'talented' on the pitch but lets face it he's a fcuking scugbag tosser and a poor reflection upon the human race.
Every other supporter I've spoken to agrees and don't want him at the club tryingto shed the 'bad boy image':cuckoo:

Viduka, that one is beyond me as well, Allardyce obviously thinks he can do something with both players:Suspiciou

LUCKO 07 June 2007 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 6991010)
Mark Viduka to sign for NUFC??

Ha Ha Ha - that figures, an old has-been striker for an old has-been FC

im sure Malcolm Christie will bag plenty for you next season

Boro are fcuking sh1t FACT :lol1:

CrisPDuk 09 June 2007 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 6991218)

You lot must be really happy with that one Richie, I thought Freddie had plumbed the depths when you signed Bowyer, but Barton would definitely be a new low:)

CrisPDuk 09 June 2007 05:35 AM

Given Big Sam's prevous success with supposedly troublesome or past-it strikers at Bolton, I reckon Viduka could be a shrewd move on his part:)

richiewong 09 June 2007 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk (Post 7001958)
You lot must be really happy with that one Richie, I thought Freddie had plumbed the depths when you signed Bowyer, but Barton would definitely be a new low:)

Myself and others could have added several new swear words to the Oxford English Dictionary over that sub-human:mad:

Lets see what he can do on the pitch as opposed to off it first:rolleyes:

Fat Fred is now the token chairman as he's now been bought out:D

The futures bright, the futures black and white:D